Dizaster vs DNA ETA

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by _Organik_, Nov 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Organik_

_Organik_ Deaf Villian This Guy's

whats up guys

hate to do this to yall lol but trust me i can guarentee im more upset about it then anyone

my editor's computer froze when it was rendering. were hoping to get it up by midnight for yall, its been a incredible amount of work/organizing in the last week to make this happen and to be honest its even a miracle that were in the rendering stages right now..

i know alot of yall are unfamiliar with the video editing but there is alot that needs to be taken into consideration when editing the first video from an event and a video of this magnitude.

stuff like Sponsor Placements, after effects, flatline sponsor intro, mc requests & commercials, video layout, video template all need to be taken into consideration before a single view can start to be edited.

now the video is literally an hour long... its a 56gb file and you can only imagine how long it takes to render and upload after being edited.

were using a new editing team who has been busting balls to get this done for us in hoped to have it out before midnight

but in reality... even that would be generous.. its hard to say right now but ill keep yall updated

sorrryyyyy
    test
  2. NO SIR E

NO SIR E Balrog's Barber

what would avocado do? :scared:

We appreciate you keeping in touch with us. I'm sure we can all wait a little longer
    test
  3. problem121

problem121 Member

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    test
  4. mellowdramatik

mellowdramatik Member

how many hours away is midnight
    test
  5. abiramnathan

abiramnathan New Member

don't worry organik

its not ure fault the editor has a bucket computer
    test
  6. Mister_Uncle

Mister_Uncle Active Member

organik, you could come on here and announce you brutally murdered your daughter and post pictures and no one would say shit, cuz we all love you. So what if dna vs diz is delayed it'l be up when its up.
    test
  7. Panda...

Panda... New Member

yo it doesn't even matter
    it hasn't even been a few weeks since the battle happened so just release it whenever its okay for you

<3333
    test
  8. Drock247

Drock247 New Member

At least you came on here and told us what was up, which is most appreciated. Unlike some other leagues who seem to hold footage hostage, or hope fans forget about it altogether. But I'm not directly saying a name here.
    test
  9. _Organik_

_Organik_ Deaf Villian This Guy's

its not even that... just imagine the file size.. trust me.. werve been on this alllll weeeekkk trying our best to make the deadline we created.. its unfortunate situations like this that make me regret announcing early releases.. its been 8 days since they battled, i really wanted to get this out before the 15th.
    test
  10. Mister_Uncle

Mister_Uncle Active Member

there was no need to make a post, you could of just tweeted, one of the lowly dogs on this forum would have made a topic for sure.
    test
  11. Hasib47

Hasib47 Ya zee me?

test
  12. j4remi4

j4remi4 Active Member

I ain't mad at you Organik...I ain't mad at anyone for this...but I'm mad though...and eager. I think I'll go yell at my dog or some ish.
    test
  13. ATL Grinder

ATL Grinder New Member

Ey? Not surprised honestly....

They never shoulda gave u Canadians The InnerNets. If you hit Madillz and them up on Twitter I bet they could have it out by Midnight
    test
  14. Hasib47

Hasib47 Ya zee me?

:stopsign:
    test
  15. ProTechnik

ProTechnik Cole World, No Blanket

unfortunate news, but at least Organik is being up front about the whole situation.

looks like it'll be out the same day as Take Care, agl.
    test
  16. BunchaDivas

BunchaDivas New Member

shit i put off my studying until after the battle. oh well. its all gooood
    test
  17. Crescent Swerve

Crescent Swerve Well-Known Member

awwww nigga! , theres no way im'a be able to save my weed till then

ATTN::::ORGANIK ,, king fly said if the editing/rendering wasnt done by 10:00 pm it wont be up till tuesday,,,
    so how will it be up possibly at midnight, is someone else gonna take over for kingly's final upload on the site?????????????
    test
  18. casual1

casual1 Well-Known Member

well, i guess kotd is dead without avocado.

playingggg. respects on the update, 56gb is fucking enormous.
    test
  19. OVOXO

OVOXO Well-Known Member

yo organik fuk the video bruh

u know kotd.com is gonna go down cuz everybody gonna rush to the site to watch it
    test
  20. THE CRUNK GHOST

THE CRUNK GHOST 3PEATERS

56 gigs holy shit lol
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.