Dizaster vs DNA Cancelled.

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by ville2ville, Feb 2, 2011.

?

Who's to Blame?

1. Lush

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Dizaster

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. DNA

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. sandwiches, tbh

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. D Tibbs

D Tibbs Master

So Diz is all aggy cuz he had too much material? That's what he's so upset about?
    test
  2. The Saurus

The Saurus Two Times of a lotta shit

In all realness, with 3 days until the event itself, i dont see how an emcee even has the option to back out. The flight should already be taken care of, meaning if dude doesnt get on the plane he doesnt deserve to be apart of the league tbh. DnA was tweeting some shit demanding 5 tickets for his homies so he doesnt get jumped. thats 100% vaginal. If this dude is allowed to duckout in this fashion with such little time left thats fucking pathetic and ridiculous.
    Id be shocked if the presidents of their respective divisions allowed him to do so.
    test
  3. xghamdix

xghamdix Well-Known Member

everything regarding this battle is looking gay as fuck

diz
    dna
    fans
    test
  4. Swagger Vance

Swagger Vance New Member

...even if the opponent changes the rules at the last minute? I don't care how long Diz has been Tweeting that he only does unlimited rounds or bandying around about it at events...this shit been known that it was timed. In fact, I'm pretty sure there is a post on this board where Diz acknowledges the shit, I just don't care enough to dig it up.

Fact of the matter is, somebody was told one thing, somebody was assuming another. This + those goofy doofy wannabe Deebo Tweets from Diz make him come out looking like he's got mud on his face.

And now he's going to battle QP? Headliner, for certain. :funny:
    test
  5. BossMayne

BossMayne Based Member

of course you back up your boyfriend

why dont you say anything about diz trying to change the rounds that were agreed upon since november 15?

dizaster said DNA is going to get jumped if he comes to LA. Sooo why would DNA fly there just to get stomped out? He said he'll go, but let it be a fair fight and fly DNA's boys out there if thats the route DIZASTER wants to take

god you are a fucking idiot and cortez bodied the fuck out of you
    test
  6. adurn03

adurn03 New Member

yep. not a good look for anyone involved.
    test
  7. CartmanGTSP

CartmanGTSP New Member

Agreed on all accounts.
    test
  8. The Real E.P

The Real E.P Member

test
  9. IKNOWALL

IKNOWALL Well-Known Member

U think DNA is afraid to not be in GT anymore reallly? Stop it thesaurus if Dizaster acted like an adult there would be absolutely no problems. There was no problems till Dizaster was trying to get unlimited time. Once he agreed to the negotiated time. He goes on twitter and threatens DNA. DNA was rolling to LA one person deep. Dizaster fucking lives there.

DNA is basically saying if Lush cant guarantee his safety he is not going. Not only did dizaster threaten DNA he said he would bring his friends there specifically to boo DNA's bars. This is all Dizaster if he would just shut up everything would go as planned. Dizaster was scared and found a way out. And DNA would be fine just battling in URL they got plenty of good opponents for him.

I still think this shit is going down though. Dizaster is just going to act like a bitch some more
    test
  10. The Saurus

there have been no last minute chan ges to anything. This fool has been saying since before he battled NoCan that he'll never do a timed round again. If DnA's so insecure with the 7 minutes worth of shit that he has then thats his fault.
    If this kids flight has been paid for he shouldnt have the option to duck. I couldve sworn DNA was capable of freestyling btw?
    test
  11. Blanco_

Blanco_ Pacman GotTheGatMan

Thesaurus I respect you and all, but why can't you throw some sort of criticism at Diz direction?.....He's the one changing the rules at the last minute and tweeting that DNA might get jumped out in LA knowing that DNA was going to come by himself to LA........Really is it so difficult for you to at least see DNA point of view in the least bit?
    test
  12. illmatiK23

illmatiK23 .gif game proper

I'm talkin to DNA now via BBM, he will battle Dizaster, close thread.
    test
  13. CartmanGTSP

CartmanGTSP New Member

Anyone who says they're going to get all their homies to jump an out of towner coming solo is a straight bitch. Period. There is no defending that type of bitchassness.
    test
  14. The Saurus

i didnt say he was afraid to not battle in GT anymore smart guy. I just said if his flight was paid for he shouldnt be allowed to duck the battle. Wow the trolls are so comical here. the kids who talk the most have the least to actually say.
    test
  15. IKNOWALL

test
  16. ddoc619

ddoc619 New Member

why should he have to freestyle? everybody knew the rules, looks like to me dna just isnt a-class..........matter fact
    test
  17. itslinx

itslinx Unngghh!!

I know he has been saying he won't do timed rounds for a while now. But if he agreed to a battle WITH timed rounds and is now trying to change it.. yeah that's fucked up. Dizaster is one of my favorite battlers, but you can't do that shit. Now if he didn't agree to a timed battle and DNA now all of a sudden has a problem with unlimited time.. that's fucked up. Especially since the flight and shit is probably paid for and it's only a few days ago. Also, Dizaster threatening DNA is also stupid. It's a battle.. come on.
    test
  18. Mr. Maverick

Mr. Maverick Future Top Tier

So when you came to NY to battle Cortez, had Cortez said beforehand that he was bringing NYB and his boys to go and jump you and everything, you would just just be ok with just going to NY one man deep and hoping nothing happens just because the 'flight had been paid for', you can't be serious

Being a 19/20 year old guy myself I know I would prob do the same shit that DNA did to assure my safety and even the odds and if not then fuck it why go through all that shit, thats not unreasonable given the circumstances
    test
  19. IKNOWALL

Thesaurus DNA never ever ever agreed to unlimted rounds shut up ASK Lush do that ask him
    test
  20. The Saurus

if he feels legitimately threatened all he has to do is talk to Lush and Captain to be assured that for the sake of the event and GT that he obviously isnt gonna get beat up. I dont cosign everything Diz says and does or the way he goes about things. I just said IF THE FLIGHT IS ALREADY PAID FOR DNA SHOULDNT BE ALLOWED TO DUCK. It pretty simple. Since pre Grizzle 2 Diz has been anti=timed round. I know Im not the nly person whos heard him voice that point endlessly.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.