Dizaster vs DNA Cancelled.

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by ville2ville, Feb 2, 2011.

?

Who's to Blame?

1. Lush

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Dizaster

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. DNA

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. sandwiches, tbh

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ville2ville

ville2ville Friendship SmileNet [=

Diz vs QP??? hmmm..... Aight, cool
    test
  2. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

Man honestly there doesn't need to be anymore untimed rounds shits boring
    test
  3. buckfangs

buckfangs Active Member

why does dizaster always do something that fucks with an upcoming battle
    test
  4. BinoSWI

BinoSWI Half Jamaikan Half Scouse

no1 wants to see fuckin dizaster vs qp
    test
  5. Tiger Ty Fan

Tiger Ty Fan Tiger Circle Blackbelt

Bottom line though, if DNA is getting paid, he should battle anyways. He said it in that one interview that he don't mind getting jerked (eg. vs Farnum) just as long as he is compensated for it. Change of heart.

Ain't nobody going to get jumped man. I'm sure Diz is really tough though.
    Posted via mobile device... from my mobile home.
    test
  6. Mr. Maverick

Mr. Maverick Future Top Tier

Dizaster vs QP!!!!!??? LMFFFAOOOOOOOOO :funny::cry::funny::cry::funny: No-one wants to see that shit
    test
  7. MRsalesman

MRsalesman Well-Known Member

WTFFFFFFF???? Why are these people so damn unprofessional, its not like theyre 15 or something, Diz is kinda of a grown man and DNA is old enough to understand that all this back n forth bulllshit is bad business. Cant they just settle down, stop their tough guy act and battle...
    test
  8. IKNOWALL

IKNOWALL Well-Known Member

Dizaster is obviously shook DNA has not said shit the whole time about this battle just kept to himself. Dizaster prob remembers all the times he has been in timed rounds and got beat. Illmac PH Locksmith Arsenal I mean SG had dizaster sweating. He knows he cant beat DNA in timed rounds and now is throwing a hissy fit to get his way or get the battle canceled. This battle needs no more promotion the guy is a attention whore though.
    test
  9. goirish10

goirish10 Well-Known Member

saturday cant come soon enough tbh
    test
  10. ZeroByDivide

ZeroByDivide gg

Hopefully this is just some kind of stunt.
    test
  11. CartmanGTSP

CartmanGTSP New Member

LOL @ Diz going from DNA to QP. It's completely his fault too. I can 100% guarantee that Diz will NEVER get to battle Iron or Verb. Hope he enjoys battling scrubs, because that's all he's going to get if he keeps acting like a bitch.
    test
  12. buckfangs

buckfangs Active Member

let me get this right, dizaster didn't get his way with the unlimited rounds so he threatens to get dna jumped, thats some bitch shit
    test
  13. The Real E.P

The Real E.P Member

Hope this shit goes down, will be the biggest GT battle in a minute
    test
  14. ddoc619

ddoc619 New Member

qp vs diz????? know what? im kinda excited for that. but gt needs to be more professional immediately. or its ove..............well you know
    test
  15. Tiger Ty Fan

Tiger Ty Fan Tiger Circle Blackbelt

Lol, QP vs Diz is cool but maybe for a later event. QP deserves better than a few days notice. Let him "give back" to the scene by battling another low-mid tier opponent. It's cool when Diz jumps into an event on 3 days notice but not when he helps fuck up an anticipated headlining match.
    Posted via mobile device... from my mobile home.
    test
  16. IKNOWALL

IKNOWALL Well-Known Member

QP already has 2 battles at BOLA u think he could remember 3 battles for BOLA?
    HOGGISH is jungle type rounds he got Caddy Ron and diz is going to want unlimited.

btw I just had a top tier batltle rapper say that nobody respects this dude outside of rap and thats why people r not battling him diz is killing himslef
    test
  17. Parole Officer

Parole Officer New Member

I know Rapmusic is pro Fresh Coast for the most part but as a completely unbiased observer, Dizaster is the one who comes off looking like a a bitch through all of those tweets.

All of that shit that Illmac/Thesaurus/HFK/etc. have said about Dizaster being a spoiled little brat looks pretty spot on - the dude has to have everything exactly how he likes it or he throws a fucking temper tantrum.

And real talk, this is a reason why KOTD > Grind Time.
    Organik and his people hardly ever seem to have this extra curricular bullshit. They just churn out dope event after dope event. Grind Time always seems to have some he-said, she-said nonsense going on and it looks them look mad unprofessional to be honest.
    test
  18. Livestock One

Livestock One Member

It seems like Diz is pissed about some shit that happened in NYC by reading his statements. Diz also pissed about the timed rounds.

Word up to DNA demanding to bring his squad.

Too bad shit is cancelled.
    test
  19. The Saurus

The Saurus Two Times of a lotta shit

In all realness, with 3 days until the event itself, i dont see how an emcee even has the option to back out. The flight should already be taken care of, meaning if dude doesnt get on the plane he doesnt deserve to be apart of the league tbh. DnA was tweeting some shit demanding 5 tickets for his homies so he doesnt get jumped. thats 100% vaginal. If this dude is allowed to duckout in this fashion with such little time left thats fucking pathetic and ridiculous.
    Id be shocked if the presidents of their respective divisions allowed him to do so.
    test
  20. Parole Officer

Parole Officer New Member

And I know I usually troll the fuck outta RM but my last post was 100% serious.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.