Battle Video Dizaster VS Detour

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by OfficialBpayne, Jun 21, 2013.

?

Who Won?

1. Detour

39 vote(s)
    58.2%
  2. Dizaster

28 vote(s)
    41.8%
  1. adam b free

adam b free Member

I didn't mean to embed it, I just put the soundcloud link in my sig and it auto-embedded
    test
  2. TheRealDetour

TheRealDetour @therealdetour

thanks nightmare...i really did try an break down that progression (or reversal of such)...

an to dude who asked if i really believed that or just liked the angle, from what i recall, dizaster got the screen shots of the arcane bars buying shit from caustic's computer while he was asleep...so it wasn't technically hacking, but it fit the story well enough...
    test
  3. TheRealDetour

an WHY DO KATS KEEP SAYING "DETOUR IS CHARGING FOR THIS BATTLE???"

RAPBATTLENETWORK is charging for this battle...i have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with that smh...
    test
  4. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

Word. The only thing I can say that angle was missing and as far as I know any battle post Cane against Diz has missed, was pointing out that in a battle against a man that you know purchased bars from a battle...there are like a million and one angles you could use to DESTROY that dude.

Of those angles, why Diz chose to simply cry like a bitch for the whole battle instead of using any number of angles to bury Cane into the dirt...I'll never know. I really want someone to use that against Diz so I can see the look on his face in response lol

Not that I really hate Dizaster but I'm frustrated at his refusal to write more than 10 bars for his last 5 battles and have the rest be *mostly* forgettable freestyle filler (though he has some great freestyles as well).
    test
  5. TheRealDetour

yeah I kinda expected him to freestyle the first round...he wrote the second round, at least the vaaaaast majority of it, but it wasn't like he did against porich or dna...

I feel what ur sayin about the angle...it was something I wanted to address but I didnt wanna stick on it for too long an after I wrote the letter bomb/copper they pressed it on scheme, seemed like it woulda been beatin a dead horse if I'd kept on that angle...

I'm sure rex will say something bout it an it'll be something that gets hit every which way but loose as he continues to battle...
    test
  6. AkuteMc

AkuteMc Member

Its funny to me how at first Detour says "your angle's for me" and says em. And Dizaster just laughs and shakes his head, probly thinkin Dude I aint got no angle for you, I didnt take the time to write for you moron.
    LMAO, On second view tho, I think Detour's second verse wasnt half bad, He did have a couple good lines and some good angles. Nothing about Dizaster's 2nd round Made me think it was written, the whole time he's pausing and incorporating shit thats going on. Watch his last few battle thats how he freestlyes.
    test
  7. avocado

avocado Well-Known Member

dizaster won.

sorry detour gun barz aint ya thing. rap about garden of the gods or someshit.
    test
  8. _gp_

_gp_ _ C M Y K _

^^^ this guy is supposed to be on my ignore list

but he's not

@mods, how do I fix that?
    test
  9. EmSeeD10

EmSeeD10 Well-Known Member

Did Diz say 'I'm a torturous camel" at 17:53?
    test
  10. avocado

erm just ignore my posts? how hard is that?
    test
  11. nnnnnnnnn

nnnnnnnnn DOUG MUNNiE ~EZMunnieCLIQ

bro u who u talking to ^
    test
  12. avocado

whoa!!!!!!!
    test
  13. avocado

cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock
    cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock
    test
  14. GASP

GASP ¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!

Battle started without five minutes of crap first, how amazing
    test
  15. GASP

GASP ¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!

"I don't give a fuck who you are"

Insinuates that he is someone and compliments him
    test
  16. SeanConstantine

SeanConstantine Active Member

Um, Dizaster is winning Round 1, despite him actually free styling the entire thing. Honestly, this battle's so bad I can't be bothered to watch 2 & 3. Detour, if you're curious as to why I feel Diz won, I can let you know. Your main issue is style. Content you're mid tier, but your presence really needs some work. Same with the cadence.
    test
  17. BruthaSmith

BruthaSmith Member

Did not know much about detour before this outside of this forum and the drama that comes with it. But dude, he cooked Diz. 3-0 Will wacth more now.
    test
  18. TheRealDetour

that's what's up brothasmith...u should watch the second round seanconstantine...

lmao @ avocado trollin...I rap bout what I know bout, just the way it is, hate it or love it...
    test
  19. TheRealDetour

I think he said ima torture his came...either way, I thought the same thing...
    test
  20. dexptjy

dexptjy Active Member

Detour needs to change his delivery. He had some good lines, but all those boring "grab the snub K, drive thru your front gate, yelling 'cuntface!' which your daughter get butt raped, fuck face!" type shit is played as fuck. Horrible gun bars/I'll kill your family. Why come with something so derivative?

And your delivery has all these weird pauses. Learn to accentuate the actual good bars and punchlines for better effect. And don't pretend you don't respect Diz or care who the fuck he is, this is probably the biggest battle of your life and everyone watching knows it.

That being said, it isn't hard to make the argument that Detour got this. But don't pretend like that means anything. Diz lost to Manaz too, and he got killed by Charron.

Also shorten some of those overlong schemes, they boring and lose their impact before you even finish them.
    test