Dizaster vs Aye verb beef?

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Boom, Feb 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ihateforumames

Ihateforumames New Member

I like both leagues, I think Grindtime and URL should work together. I also like when events consist of a mixture of battle styles like at Battle of the Bay 5.

Aye Verb vs Dizaster would be something, I honestly would much rather see that than Dizaster vs Arsonal.
    test
  2. Wizz513

Wizz513 Member

rich who?

you cant be talking about rich dolarz
    test
  3. TheHater

TheHater New Member

Soul Khan possesses no rhythm. Fuckin jew soundin like he delivering a sermon every time he spits a verse. Dizaster is an annoying nerd too. I respect the fact that he accepts any and all challengers. But, Id respect him more if he could accept that he sucks at rap.
    test
  4. MURDAMIND

MURDAMIND New Member

A chevy/ford for lunch sounds great.
    test
  5. 2pacfan

2pacfan New Member

Verb would body Dizaster. Diz needs to quit rap full stop and seek out his real calling. Dude is a straight idiot and about as entertaining as watching paint dry. Him and okwerdz are both cornballs and are stains on what is otherwise a good GT league. All that pent up aggression is so false when u know diz won't do shit if it really popped off. Plus, dude sounds like an idiot in real life with his non stop illiterate forum posts. Dude needs to sit down with a acareer councillor and get things crackin. I could go on but I think I madde my point. Oh, and if yall disagree yall can suck on my toe ring. Go Verb.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  6. TheHater

TheHater New Member

Truth. Aye Verb's one performance against Hollow eclipses Dizaster's entire battle career.
    test
  7. phillyfire

phillyfire New Member

Am i the only one who fucking hates dizaster and his incredibly SHITTY delivery but he gets hyped up because he posts here? I have never even watched an entire diz battle because im bored or annoyed half way through. Also URL > GTEC. Gun Play > you look like .....fuck outta here
    test
  8. BLAZE-WON

BLAZE-WON GOD BODY

Aye verb is top 3 active battlers right now.
    Deal with it and shut the fuck up.

The GT/URL shit is starting to become the biggest faggot shit i've ever seen.
    Watch both, enjoy free ent and eat a dick.
    test
  9. Work314

Work314 New Member

Someone sent Verb a link to this message board where Dizaster said some shit about Verb (not good)...he's just now responding. The comment was posted on here a long time ago. Someone just tryin' to stir up some shit and Verb fell into the trap.

Funny how nobody acknowldges the fact that Dizaster was the first one to make a comment about Aye Verb in this very message board. If he doesn't make the comment...no Twitter beef. Point blank.
    test
  10. Ethernet

Ethernet G.O.A.T.

Top 3? Don't know about that man.. Verb is a beast though, def top tier and I really like his style. And I agree with the last part.
    test
  11. BLAZE-WON

BLAZE-WON GOD BODY

i put him up there because...

1. he's not afraid to battle anyone anywhere.
    2. he doesn't make a diva scene about it
    3. dude has his own style
    4. isn't saying tha same shit everone else is saying in battles.

imo, the only clear loss he's had to me is against miles. and even that was close.

him vs marv was torn down the middle. as well as the hollow battle. verb got round one and hollow got the second.
    test
  12. Ethernet

Ethernet G.O.A.T.

Clear loss against Miles??? What the fuck man, you're tripping for real now.. Verb got 62% of the votes on their own website and I too think that Verb got him (pretty easy actually).

He did crush Marv and the battle with Hollow was a tie.
    test
  13. BLAZE-WON

BLAZE-WON GOD BODY

really?
    test
  14. TheOmega

TheOmega Well-Known Member

lol at Pnut hacked verb's twitter
    test
  15. BLAZE-WON

BLAZE-WON GOD BODY

i personally think he beat marv.
    miles went the fuck in to me. it was kinda similiar to math and rex.

where as verb mighta took the first 2 rounds (like rex)...
    miles spazzed the fuck out in third (like math)

honestly i need to go back and watch it. but on first glance i thought miles took it. and i'm not even a miles fan really like that. i rank verb higher up. and to be honest i don't give a shit about fan polls anymore. this whole battle shit is opinion anyways.

if you were to put a poll up on rapmusic on who would win between okwerdz and rex...it would be in favor of ok. the same poll on url would lean towards rex.
    test
  16. Ethernet

Ethernet G.O.A.T.

Aight man I hear you.. But Verb went IN on the last round too, even harder imo.

Yeah that poll shit is true, I was just using it to show how the majority thought Verb took it and you say he "clearly lost".. It's all good though man.

Verb vs Dizaster would be amazing.
    test
  17. haatley

haatley Well-Known Member

aye verb would absolutely demolish dizaster.
    dizaster's funny and all, but verb is that dude.
    test
  18. BLAZE-WON

BLAZE-WON GOD BODY

yeah, clearly was a bad choice.
    Shoulda said in my opinion he lost, lol

i dunno tho. I don't think verb vs diz would be that good.
    Diz is coo and he's really good.

But like i said...aye verb is top 5 (at least) in the sport right now.
    He's way too polished for diz imo.

I'd like to see diz vs head ice for some reason tho, lol
    test
  19. Work314

Work314 New Member

Yea, cause' URL put up a poll on the Okwerdz vs. Hollow battle and it was like 90% in favor of Hollow lmaoo

On this site the polls were more like in the 60% range for Hollow.
    test
  20. Work314

Work314 New Member

I thought Verb got Miles personally...

But really that battle is one where there's no loser cause' both sides came equally hard. I can't knock someone for sayin' Miles won though.

I agree on the rest of your points though...I don't think he gets enough credit for the caliber of oppoents he's willing to go against. SB (was supposed to be Head I.C.E though), Hollow Da Don (who looks unbeatable right now), Marvwon, Young Miles, he's battling Math Hoffa in March, after that he's going up against Murda Mook. He's only had one gimme battle thus far and that was some impromptu shit.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.