Dizaster vs Aye verb beef?

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Boom, Feb 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boom

Boom paradox

test
  2. Mr. PerfeKt

Mr. PerfeKt New Member

test
  3. Maytrikz

Maytrikz Genuine Person Time

Haha, "I never heard of dizaster...who is that?"
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  4. XQZapproved

XQZapproved Well-Known Member

"the first one of grintime elite cum battle one of urlz elite..in url...whewwwwww it will get verry unmarketable..lol" didn't soul khan already battle there and won the crowd over from what i've heard?
    test
  5. BelowTheHeavens

BelowTheHeavens New Member

Not that it would ever happen, but that would be a dope fight
    test
  6. Krown

Krown New Member

GT has already accomplished a lot, from getting more views than url does, bodying some of their rappers (okwerdz vs arse, soul khan, cortez, and dna making their name known out there) but certain "url rappers" seem to ignore it and want to act like GT doesnt exist.
    test
  7. wizworld

wizworld How can you be mad at me?

The funny thing is, if you look at Aye Verb's twitter, he acknowledged EVERYBODY that you mentioned, and gave props to all excepts Okwerdz. So who exactly are you talking about (acting as if Grindtime doesn't exist) ? It seems as though the only URL guy that actually dissed GT was T-Rex, and nobody cares what Rex thinks anyway.
    test
  8. Krown

Krown New Member

Im referring to the URL/Worldstar fanbase that generally hates grind time, thinks that Mook & Lux are Michael Jackson status, believes the fake worldstar views, and that grind time emcees are "nobodies"...lets not forget Aye Verb crying for months on the phone to undeniable tv...saying that marvwon appeals to the white audience (can someone point out these grind time battles in Oakland featuring a 100% white audience?), along with Quest McCody. Verb has always been a bit of a bitter GT hater, but I happen to like the dude. I cant say the same for a lot of other URL rappers. I just think the reality is that GT doesnt need URL and if the future of battling gets brighter ($$$) GT could pretty much obliterate URL
    test
  9. wizworld

wizworld How can you be mad at me?

Your whole perspective is wack imo, the divisiveness is unnecessary. You are obviously just as biased as this URL strictly fanbase that you speak. I'm sure you will somehow convince yourself that Aye Verb is an obnoxious hater, but Dizaster isn't. Hilarious.
    test
  10. misterteenwolf

misterteenwolf Well-Known Member

we shouldn't pay this stuff any mind. both leagues are doing their thing. the whole idea of a competition between gt and url is kind of ridiculous. mcdonalds and burger king (just a generic example) are in competition because i have to choose which one i want for lunch. same for pepsi/coke or chevy/ford. with gt and url, i watch both. i don't have to choose. its kind of nice because i regularly have good battles to watch. no need for any beef between leagues
    test
  11. Sakim Aerias

Sakim Aerias Sunset Cradling Prince

Aye Verb is another Arsonal.

Fuck url rappers.
    test
  12. Krown

Krown New Member

I agree...cats can say what they want and that beef isnt needed,etc...but Verb has had similar behavior. If he thought he murked Marvwon, why not let the footage speak for itself and move on? He pretty much stereotyped GT to undeniable tv and obviously seemed butthurt over something...and the sad thing is that verb had a great performance and didnt need to say a word about it. Dude was acting like Quest McCody was so far below him. yet verb would probably ride a bus to NY to battle head ice if he could.
    test
  13. ZEDD

ZEDD Active Member

verbs 2nd vs hollow is better than any arsonel round and hes a better rapper than dizaster imo

grindtime and url are working together in the future,no? side picking is corny
    test
  14. Gwame

Gwame no luckycharms in ireland

Honestly some of you are almost as dumb as the WSHH comments on GT battles.
    test
  15. BAdams421

BAdams421 New Member

I never understood picking sides. Saying "Fuck GT" or "Fuck URL" is whack, especially coming from a "rapper" named Inspiration X who would get chewed by anybody who has ever been on Smack DVD, including the crowd, ppl walking by, and the cameraman.
    test
  16. TheOmega

TheOmega Well-Known Member

A lil worse actually
    test
  17. Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo Well-Known Member

john smiths gotta be the whitest name though
    test
  18. MyKe SeaN

MyKe SeaN Paula Deen is my hero.

Some of yall talk as if URL cats don't get it in.....funny how some of yall were calling DNA a upper tier GT emcee until rich came over and did his thing...

URL cats have brought a lot of swagger and style back to the battle world

I enjoy both leagues...don't see why the rest of yall cant
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  19. TheOmega

TheOmega Well-Known Member

Becuase this rap shit is aparrently ebcimg like the civil fucking war
    test
  20. bitchfag

bitchfag Guest

lol most of the shit I see yall typing is lame thats why i rarely respond to anything ya'll claiming certain rappers are certain league rappers like they getting paid....man they all battlers and dizaster would get no love at the url because he a nerd rapper the shit he would say wouldnt be funny it would be some shit only him lush and okwerdZ know about and nobody else cares about....

soul khan can go to the url because he's naturally funny it's not weird coming from him to here him kill somebody with jokes

dirtbag dan couldnt go into the url because the way he builds up lines is weird most of the time and he's really really overrated
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.