Dizaster: "Iron Solomon is a pussy"

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by EmceeGoddessDad, Jan 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EmceeGoddessDad

EmceeGoddessDad EmceeGoddessYourGrounded

No truer words have ever been spoken.

I don't understand how this Solomon character gets a pass, but guys like trexx, mook, lux, and others are seen as a ducker.

[Note: trexx situation is a bit different considering he verbally agree to battle OK, but the battle still had not been made]

If trexx, mook, lux, and other named battlers feel like they are of value and would like to be compensated with large sums of money and would like to battle under their terms when the situation is right for them, they should have a right to.

There is no different what solomon is doing that mook and lux aren't doing.

This is why solomon is not going to do grindtime battles and is waiting for the right opportunity and opponent for a smack battle event.

Solomon only wants to battle street cats because it will help his music career with more exposure and gives him credibility. If solomon battles a top grindtime rapper, at the end of the day New York hip hop scene in general won't care nor does it directly connect him to the hip hop industry. SMACK is not just a battle organization, it's a platform for underground and mainstream hip hop, their DVD outlet can reach a far bigger platform in terms of the hip hop scene in New York.

If a white MC battles a personified street rapper and can hold his own lyricly or show superiority, it gives him stripes and respect for being a minority that can compete with street rappers. If he battles grintime rappers, he's going to battle mostly white rappers with no street ties.

It's kind of like if Solomon plays basketball with other white kids at a YMCA recreation center and can school other white kids on the basketball court, but at the end of the day he's playing with white kids, but the minute one of the white kids cross him over, he looks bad for getting crossed by a white kid. If Solomon goes over to play basketball with the black kids in the hood and can hold his own the black kids will simply say "that white boy got game" and it gives him credibility. Then the white kids that play at the YMCA recreation center sees one of their own from the same gym going out their doing his thing with the black kids makes him appear like a superior being.

I don't know if you are familiar with AND1 street ball scene, but Solomon is like The Professor. He was a white boy playing with other white kids in Oregon, the New York streetball scene thought he sucked and didn't give him no respect. When he came to New York and compete against top black streetball players he earn their respect because he was able to hold his own and at times get the best of them. Other white kids around the country all looked up to him because he was one of their own that went into hostile territory being a minority and was able to represent for them in a way.

Solomon will not battle a top grind time rapper (Thesaurus, Illmac, Dizaster, Password, Okwerdz, etc...) because they will have effective personal references ready for him. But if he battles a top SMACK rapper (Mook, Lux, Trexx, etc...), they will not have personals consistently in their verse and their content would comprise mainly on guns, drugs, and their ability to get bitches.

At the end of the day, he wants to battle mook and lux because of their status in the street battle scene. He already has a concept he's going to take and has materials prepare for them. He can take the whole "you don't really bust gats" route and all they would have is "you are a white boy." He's going to spit personals against them and throw in some punchlines with sick wordplay, and he knows at the end of the day he would have the backing of sribble jam/grindtime/jumpoff fan base saying he won because he was more personal.

Solomon has already beat Thesaurus, Passwords, Nocando, Madness, but they all have improved dramatically since then and would give Solomon a tough battle. He can hold onto the fact that he beat these guys and as long as Thesaura, Passwords, Nocando, Madness all continue to improve and win battles, it makes him look better because he has them on his resume. The better those battlers do in the future makes his resume better because he has wins over them. He would never rematch those guys for the simple fact that they will put him in a position to lose.

If we are going to call mook, lux, and other named battlers pussys or divas for not wanting to battle until the "situation is right," then we have to hold solomon to the same standard.

In conclusion, Solomon = pussy.
    test
  2. Ethernet

Ethernet G.O.A.T.

test
  3. BelowTheHeavens

BelowTheHeavens New Member

Summary for those who don't want to read this: "Im a troll, give me attention."
    test
  4. EmceeGoddessDad

New nickname: I run Solomon
    test
  5. EmceeGoddessDad

Summary: Iron Solomon is a pussy
    test
  6. gregrieke20

gregrieke20 Well-Known Member

The first post is so goddamn bad for so many fucking reasons its hard for me to even start dissecting it.
    test
  7. GT Killa

GT Killa New Member

fuck i look like reading all that bullshit
    test
  8. Boom

Boom paradox

wonder if anyone will actually read this
    test
  9. gregrieke20

gregrieke20 Well-Known Member

:( Dammit.
    test
  10. EmceeGoddessDad

How am I a troll?
    test
  11. EmceeGoddessDad

How is it bad?

What part don't you agree with?
    test
  12. FarooqHakim

FarooqHakim Dot Dorbal

The white nerd scene he left didn't think he sucked when he left. He was and still is a favorite to white nerdy guys.

He DID battle TheSaurus and Passwurdz, how can he duck them if he DID battle them.

I'm not going to explain why the rest of your post was dumb as hell.
    test
  13. GT Killa

GT Killa New Member

lol feelings caught
    test
  14. EmceeGoddessDad

Obviously, you guys don't know what trolling means.

Trolling isn't when someone types something you don't agree with because the subject in question is your hero.

Nothing I said is off the wall or outlandish.

I don't expect people to agree with me, but how can you say I'm typing nonsense for entertainment?
    test
  15. FarooqHakim

FarooqHakim Dot Dorbal

No I agree your not trolling, your just confused
    test
  16. EmceeGoddessDad

Sorry if this is long, but I wanted to get my point across.

Instead of writing one long essay, I should have maybe broke it down to one paragraph per 3 post using multis.
    test
  17. EmceeGoddessDad

I never said people thought he sucked when he left, where did I say that?

When did I say Solomon ducked them initially? I said he battled them, but wouldn't battle them again because they have improved since then and would be a thread to them so he wouldn't battle them now.

Obviously, you didn't understand my post.

You don't have to explain why the rest of my post was dumb. You can just throw out a statement, sit with your arms crossed and not provide an valid point.

Thanks for the reply.
    test
  18. EmceeGoddessDad

How were my feelings caught?

Man #1: You are a criminal!

Man #2: How am I a criminal?

Man #1: lol feelings caught
    test
  19. GT Killa

GT Killa New Member

you obviously don't know what trolling means