Diz vs Arcane & Diz vs Crowd ctrl

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by SMEEGLE, Jun 24, 2013.

1. Eon0011

Eon0011 Member

Nah watch it again. They started booing him when he opened his intro with the long Caustic rant that NO ONE knew about. Shit didn't make any sense at the time and it went down hill from there. When he actually bothered to spit some good shit he got cheered. Had some scheme about robo cop shooting over his shoulder in 3rd, got a huge cheer.

Haha that "dooey" shit I thought it was some American slang. Diz just making up words. LMFAO.
    [​IMG]
    test
  2. FeedMeMore

FeedMeMore Moderator

It wasn't the crowds fault His whole opening and the way he set up his line were horrible. Especially for such a big crowd. Imagine if he did that performance at SM what would they have done to him.
    test
  3. FeedMeMore

FeedMeMore Moderator

That's not true he started reading the paper for his intro and nobody understood what was going He was getting booed anywhere on that performance people need to stop making excuses for his wackness
    test
  4. FeedMeMore

FeedMeMore Moderator

You understand that Arcane isn't the first to rap others material. Caustic talks about writing for allot of people The Freshcoast been helping each other with bars for years
    You know SONS help each other with bars.
    test
  5. FeedMeMore

FeedMeMore Moderator

That is the actual original meaning of freestyle

It changed in the early 90's to mean off the top
    test
  6. OfficialBpayne

OfficialBpayne Active Member

I'm sure it's not.. smh.. whatever works for u I suppose
    test
  7. philadelphiaLAW

philadelphiaLAW Active Member

sorry to be the bearer of bad news...but

you are certainly not a "white boy did well in english" if you are attempting to force your definition of a "freestyle" onto someone else

frankly...you have not only embarrassed youself, but me as well
    test
  8. QuadDamageNZ

QuadDamageNZ 1O SB NZ

Those two things are totally incongruous. Decent attempt at being "white boy did well in english" though. You embarrassed yourself pretty well alone.

Again, just to point it out for the slow ones... Those two things are in-gon-gru-os.
    test
  9. QuadDamageNZ

QuadDamageNZ 1O SB NZ

Aware of that, hence "I see freestyle...." rather htna "freestyle is...."

The word doesn't really make sense as a synonym for improvisation though. That's where the elitist english master in my comes out.
    test
  10. SMEEGLE

SMEEGLE Active Member

ya'll turned this into a bitch war about words. Its about diz, he coulda won the crowd over, boos or not, the fact that he was just spitting garbage. Ya arcane was getting mad hype from the crowd but its expected. My main point is that rappers now are too focused on crowd reaction.
    test
  11. NatGeografik

NatGeografik ********

The crowd did Diz dirty, although to be fair, Diz should've expected that there a lot of people at that venue that were against him from before the battle
    test
  12. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

Diz sucks get over it
    test
  13. SplashEazy

SplashEazy Member

Agreed. Maybe Organik just needs stricter regulation. I don't know how security works with KOTD, but I'm assuming if Organik said "Get'em the fuck outta here." Security would handle it.
    test
  14. FeedMeMore

FeedMeMore Moderator

No the crowd didn't do Diz dirty and they weren't against him Diz has a very strong canadian fan base himself and Arcane is not the most beloved Canadian MC we have in KOTD. Diz just had a horribly executed plan that fell dead on the fans. Even if it was started by an Arcane fan or not the boos were in general and were not thrown before he even started
    test
  15. NatGeografik

NatGeografik ********

LOL, bro it has been attested to by everyone who was at the event that half the crowd weren't battle fans, and the rest were all from Arcane's city

Why do y'all overdose on your haterode of Diz?
    test
  16. NatGeografik

NatGeografik ********

Fixed it
    test
  17. FeedMeMore

FeedMeMore Moderator

Why do you try and find excuses for Diz's horrible performance. I don't think Arcane is popular enough to get half his city to come to his battle. Allot weren't regular battle fans but that doesn't mean Diz wasn't bad the 1st 2 rounds
    test
  18. SMEEGLE

SMEEGLE Active Member

hey thanks for posting but if this thread sucks so much why don't u contribute something worth while
    test