Disproving the Trinity *mind=blown"

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Coup d'état, Apr 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

you gotta fix dat link Brown Yahshuah
    test
  2. Brown Jesus

Brown Jesus Menso is for Dummies

Fixed

Why did Jesus like people calling him God?
    test
  3. Coup d'état

He didn't. IN fact Yahshuah never once came and said he was Elohim. Believe me, if the trinity was real, if the Holy Spirit was god, if Jesus was god and if God was god, and all 3 were 1, and 1 were all 3....they would have taught this clearly in scriptures. I mean that would be a very important doctrine and they would hammer it home clearly....they don't. It's a pagan bayblonian concept still practiced today and the truth is stolen to support that.

Bad thing about it, you are sucked into it and don't even know it! May YAHUWAH have mercy on you.

Yahshuah is the Son of Elohim...and in every case where you pick a verse that you think it's saying such you have to read teh context with understanding of the conversation and have understanding the ENTIRE Gospel.

In fact please Read my thread " John 8:58 "I AM" with a sincere heart to learn.
    test
  4. Brown Jesus

And Thomas said...:My Lord and my God."

Jesus did not correct him. Let's start here.
    test
  5. Coup d'état

don't get me wrong. Yahshuah was still born from a virgin, he is still KING OF KINGs and THE HIGH PREIST forever. He is coming back to establish his throne forever!

Questoin...you say you know him...but does he know you ? I would be very serious about this in your answer.
    test
  6. Coup d'état

I will cover that verse too Brown J. But you first have to read my thread John 8:58 "I AM"

at least acknowledge you read it so I know I'm not wasting my time on you. I want honest people who want to learn the real Gospel, free of pagan and Christian corruption.

then we will get to that verse you just picked.
    test
  7. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

man im not even a christian b/c of man's ability to provide insightful translations of the bible. it's merely b/c the power of god has drawn me to the blood of jesus..

so all that rubbish you speak of is purely man made intelligence
    test
  8. Brown Jesus

You haven't responded to a single argument, rather, you've "taken verses out of context" and want me to read your entire argument. To be completely honest... eat a dick.
    test
  9. Coup d'état

brown, some people just don't care about Truth, but rather hold vain religion, man made traditions and rudiments of the world closer to heart than the Father's will.
    test
  10. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

u can't say im religious tho
    test
  11. Brown Jesus

In other words, you're talking about yourself?
    test
  12. Brown Jesus

:wtf2:

Coup is trolling.
    test
  13. Brown Jesus

ps: Don't call me Brown Yashua. My name is is a facetious way of saying that the color of Jesus' skin has no importance. It is directly opposed to this ridiculous White/Black Jesus argument.
    test
  14. Coup d'état

Brown, we already worked on john 8:58. Imma work on John chapter 20,
    test
  15. Brown Jesus

You asked me to confirm the verse. I stated it was not John 8:58, but, rather, John 20:26-29. Why did you ask if you had no intention of listening?

Work on Chapter 20? In other words, try an twist Scripture to fit your ideals? Do what you will, but, it is clear that you don't understand the rules of the game. You want me to read your arguments, yet, you don't want to read mine.

tbh I actually read your arguments. Regardless of the lack of actual value contained within, I do read them. Afterwards, I submit a counterargument, after which you usually change the subject to some verse you've cherry picked to suit your needs.
    test
  16. Coup d'état

BrownJ, you might be offended at what the scriptures are actually teaching...that is why I'm asking you if you will listen.

The scriptures are not teaching Yahshuah is Elohim. This is not yet clear to you that you are not understanding scriptures of even the basic Gospel. you will not understand the Gospel if you think Yahshuah is elohim...it will not make sense and cannot make sense. You don't understand this because you yet don't understand this basic truth. No offense but if you are thinking Yahshuah is Elohim, that the holy spirit is an entity and is also Elohim then you have an idol in your heart.

I don't twist scriptures. To get Yahshuah is Elohim out of the scriptures that takes a lot of ignorance of what the whole thing is about.

The hard thing is for you is that you are not open to learning the Gospel and are not aware of the mass deception taught in traditional Christianity. That will hurt you in the long run

instead of scoffing , why don't you be quick to listen and learn the scriptures ?
    test
  17. Brown Jesus

Thomas said "My Lord and My God" and Jesus not only failed to correct him, he reinforced the statement.

24 Now Thomas (also known as Didymus[a]), one of the Twelve, was not with the disciples when Jesus came. 25 So the other disciples told him, “We have seen the Lord!”

But he said to them, “Unless I see the nail marks in his hands and put my finger where the nails were, and put my hand into his side, I will not believe.”

26 A week later his disciples were in the house again, and Thomas was with them. Though the doors were locked, Jesus came and stood among them and said, “Peace be with you!” 27 Then he said to Thomas, “Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side. Stop doubting and believe.”

28 Thomas said to him, “My Lord and my God!”

29 Then Jesus told him, “Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.”
    test
  18. Coup d'état

John 20:28

some food for thought on that verse: let me know what you think.

The word "God" (Elohim) is properly applied to Yeshua in Heb.1:9 and Jn.20:28. Both words are from the Greek word "theos" which was also used in reference to Satan (2 Cor.4:4) and Herod (Acts 12:22). It has the same meaning as the Hebrew word "Elohim" and can be applied to men, angels, and the Almighty. Ps.82:6 applies it to any child of the Most High; "I have said, Ye are gods [Elohim]; and all of you are children of the most High." It simply means "a mighty one among his people." It is not wrong to call Yeshua an Elohim or a god. The problem lies in believing he is the one true "God," Yahweh Almighty. Yeshua made it clear that he was not, in Jn.17:3; "And this is life eternal, that they might know thee [Yahweh] the only true Elohim, and Yeshua Messiah, whom thou hast sent." The Apostle Paul declared the same thing in 1 Cor.8:6; "But to us there is but one Elohim, the Father [Yahweh], of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Master Yeshua Messiah, by whom are all things, and we by him."

Oneness proponents wrongly interpret 1 Jn.5:20 to mean that Yeshua is the one true "God." It reads, "And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life" (KJV). When it says, "his Son Jesus Christ," it means Yahweh's Son. That being the case, the previous use of the pronoun "him" in the two phrases "him that is true" must also refer to Yahweh. The "his" and "him" refer to the same person. To say that "This is the true God" refers to the Son is grammatically incorrect.

Not only is Yahweh the one true Elohim, but He is also Yeshua's Elohim. If Yeshua is an Elohim or god and he himself has a god, then surely his god must be a greater god. This is what scripture teaches in Mt.27:46; Jn.17:3; 20:17; Eph.1:17; Heb. 1:9; and Rev.3:12. Rev.3:12 says, "Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my Elohim, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my Elohim [Yahweh], and the name of the city of my Elohim, New Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my Elohim: and I will write upon him my new name." Yeshua is saying this after he ascended to heaven and sat down at the right hand of Yahweh (Heb 8:1). If he was the Yahweh Almighty of the Old Testament, who is his Elohim and who is he sitting next to? Two scriptures answer that question. The first is Ps.110:1; "Yahweh said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool." The second is Mic.5:4; "And he [Yeshua] shall stand and feed in the strength of Yahweh, in the majesty of the name of Yahweh his Elohim; and they shall abide: for now shall he be great unto the ends of the earth."
    test
  19. Menso

Menso Go Lakers!

He didn't say "...My Lord and God" he said "...My Lord and my God." Who else could he be referring to when speaking of "his" God?
    test
  20. Coup d'état

Menso or browhY. whoever you are, did you read all the scriptures that clearly show, even out of the MessiYAH's mouth, that he is the Son ? Did you really read the above too ?

It almost feels, by your reaction and others, that I am twisting the scriptures and when all the evidence (especially in the manuscripts in the Greek and even in Hebrew) show clearly otherwise ?

Let's remember that Thomas spoke Hebrew, and when he came at messiYAH he even knew that he was not Elohim or equal to the Father. In short, he knew who the MessiYAH was and the raw language he used as shown above indicated he knew the distinction.

Why was the MessiYAH silent ? It was not because he agreed that he was the True Elohim, it was becuase nothing was said out of line.

Do you really think Yahshuah is Elohim, that being the True and one EL ?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.