Disproving the Trinity *mind=blown"

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Coup d'état, Apr 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

If we cant trust Gods word, we cannot trust God. Period.
    test
  2. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

@pay

We have to have knowledge and understanding of the Scriptures (the whole message) and YAH's word first...then we can understand what we are bringing to the world.

I'm going to work on the "I AM" quote by Yahshuah...the reason I have not taken on all your verses is because you posted so many...and for me to take each one and give it it's proper meaning and understanding (its context) it's going to take a longer time than just pulling them out and throwing them around as if there were Lego's .

And if we can't reason that way then we are going to have to just ignore one another. Both options are better than gettin' carnally minded and angry about.

It's the Sabbath right now any how. Let's keep it blessed brothas and sistas.
    test
  3. TheBigPayback

Bro ive basicly got the bible memorized. I am quite familiar with the bible. Ive quite literally had a personal relationship with God for a long time now.

He given me many revelations within his word. Being as that this would be a particulaly important one and he had a problem with my understanding an worship of him wouldnt he reveal that to me as well.

Wouldnt he tell his disciples no dont worship me for I am the son praise belongs to my father.

Not once did he do it then,.not once has he done it to me now.
    test
  4. Brown Jesus

Brown Jesus Menso is for Dummies

I give you Scripture, in response I get so called philosophy? Give me a refutation that Jesus did not claim to be God. We can start there.
    test
  5. TheBigPayback

There is none. It can be only opposed philisophically
    test
  6. Coup d'état

@Brown Yahshuah

yes, that is where I want to start. I just wanted to come at you with some thoughts that I had. . .

So, I want to first take one thing at a time. And we will begin with the "I AM" quote made by our Messiyah to start with. First off, we are both talking about John 8:58, correct ?
    test
  7. TheBigPayback

Cross referenced with the original
    (Exodus 3:13-15)

Then Moses said to God, "If I come to the people of Israel and say to them, 'The God of your fathers has sent me to you,' and they ask me, 'What is his name?' what shall I say to them?" God said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM." And he said, "Say this to the people of Israel, 'I AM has sent me to you.'" God also said to Moses, "Say this to the people of Israel, 'The Lord, the God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, has sent me to you': this is my name for ever, and thus I am to be remembered throughout all generations

No one has ever seen God keep this in mind.

Jn.5:37: "And the Father himself, who sent me, has borne witness of me. You have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape. ‘Jesus gives the source of his commission, which is from the Father personally. It is the Fathers voice and form they have not seen, yet Christ has.

When did Moses write of him? Deut.18:15-19: "The LORD your God will raise up for you a Prophet like me from your midst, from your brethren. Him you shall hear, "according to all you desired of the LORD your God in Horeb in the day of the assembly, saying, 'Let me not hear again the voice of the LORD my God,nor let me see this great fire anymore, lest I die.' "And the LORD said to me: 'What they have spoken is good. 'I will raise up for them a Prophet like you from among their brethren, and will put My words in His mouth, and He shall speak to them all that I command Him. 'And it shall be that whoever will not hear My words, which He speaks in My name, I will require it of him." Jesus claims to be the prophet Moses spoke of that should listen to. Notice that it says they did not want to hear the voice of the Lord anymore or see his glory in Horeb. Then God says he will put his words in a future prophets mouth if they do not listen to his words, God will require it of him." This very thing Jesus said of himself in Jn.8:24 "Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am (He), you will die in your sins

See why his is so important yet
    test
  8. Coup d'état

thanks pay....^
    test
  9. Coup d'état

brown, confirm the verse dog pound!
    test
  10. TheBigPayback

Sorry to interject but can u just address all the i am statements along with it. Just get the whole thing oit the way if that last post hasnt convinced u.

John 6:51:"I am the living bread which came down from heaven. If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever;"

John 8:23: And He said to them, "You are from beneath; I AM from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world.

John 8:12: Then Jesus spoke to them again, saying, "I AM the light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life."

John 8:58 Jesus said to them, "Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM."

John 10:9: "I AM the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture."

John 10:11: "I AM the good shepherd. The good shepherd gives His life for the sheep.

John 10:36: "do you say of Him whom the Father sanctified and sent into the world, 'You are blaspheming,' because I said, 'I am the Son of God'?

John 11:25: Jesus said to her, "I AM the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live.

John 14:6: Jesus said to him, "I AM the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

John 15:1: "I AM the true vine,and My Father is the vinedresser.

John 19:2: Therefore the chief priests of the Jews said to Pilate, "Do not write, 'The King of the Jews,' but, 'He said, "I am the King of the Jews."'"

Acts 7:32: Stephen speaking of Moses' encounter at the burning bush "saying, 'I am the God of your fathers-- the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.' And Moses trembled and dared not look."

Acts 9:5: And he said, "Who are You, Lord?" And the Lord said, "I am Jesus,whom you are persecuting. It is hard for you to kick against the goads."

The I Am In the Old Testament was whatever man needed. He became, he was his all in all. Jesus in the New Testament uses all the examples to show who He is. He is everything to man and the only way to God.

The most important of all the statements is in John 8:24 after he tells them I am not of this world. "Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am [He], you will die in your sins." ( he is not in the original). He is communicating to them he is the same I AM that Moses met at the burning bush which commissioned his life into a flesh for our sake.
    test
  11. Coup d'état

one thing at a time...I'mma throughly get into scriptures in a bit...I want to have Brown J confirm that we are in fact dealing with John 8:58 first

that is your take on it...let me give mine.
    test
  12. TheBigPayback

I just quoted the bible in a sequencial form. I didnt take anything.

But ok
    test
  13. Coup d'état

i read it...but i disagree with what you think it means: that it's implying Yahshuah is Elohim...but you already knew that.
    test
  14. Brown Jesus

There is a flood narrative that predates the Noahide Flood. Is this also a Mystery of Babylon? It was the Epic of Gilgamesh, mind you.
    test
  15. x calibur

x calibur

to my understanding of the Trinity, there are three bodies/thought-forms/beings, but they are of one essence. So there is God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit which function as individual entities, but their essence is unified.
    test
  16. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

COUP :eek: WTF MAN!?!?
    test
  17. Brown Jesus

Let me get this straight, you want to choose a single verse that I've put forward, then "thoroughly get into Scripture"? You can cherry pick my argument to yourself, I want no part of it.

Before I leave you to your obstinate ways, explain why Jesus didn't correct Thomas.

John 20:26-29 KJV

And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them: then came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace be unto you. Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing. And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God. Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.
    test
  18. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

why did the bible say the one with out sin had to embody all of mans sin? and then he went to hell.. beat death.. took the key's rose from the dead.. that aint shit normal humans do.. let alone prophets. i mean.. if my father was GOD.. then that would make me a god too right? coup your pissing me off..
    test
  19. Coup d'état

pree, I realize you are uncomfortable with Truth...that is OK. It's all process
    test
  20. Brown Jesus

[​IMG]
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.