Diseases and Peculiarities of the Negro Race

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by B. Fury, Mar 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Actually, Fuck pseudoscience.
    test
  2. Mistaken Identity

Mistaken Identity Change '08

*in line with his emotional demands
    test
  3. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

iLL Rich, there were Africans who traveled to this continent BEFORE slavery.

Chew on that.
    test
  4. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum aka Billy Shoreview

No there weren't! There were TRANSLEUCENTS!
    test
  5. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

Have you ever been to ghana or nigeria? Go there, then go to SE Washington DC and there's your answer. However, had there been no inhumane barbaric ancestry in your bloodline perpetuating and causing the transatlantic slave trade, best believe the answer would be more cut and dry: we'd have been better off had you left us alone.
    The flaw in your arguments:

1. You're admitting to whites raping and pillaging Africa and under developing it.

2. You presume that my ancestors lived in huts. Slaves did not come from •••••• gatherer societies, they came from advanced ones. My ancestors can be traced back to royalty in Abiokunta. Look it up.

3. African Mystery Systems civilized Europe, not the other way around. We were not in grass huts, your ancestors however were in caves. I'm not saying it was manhattan, but we weren't the african from The Gods Must Be Crazy. Gold and Diamonds had an understood intrinsic value even before Europeans decided to stop throwing feces at each other in caves.

So what is left is a question: are you willing to believe the revisionist history of Europeans that has perpetuated for decades that justifies the actions of their ancestors, or are you willing to learn the history that has been proven time and again through Archaeology? We weren't using diamonds and gold to make tools for digging for grubs, were we? No. They find them in the crowns and jewelry of Africans dating back to even before your ancestors left africa.

Y'all didn't snatch poor black africans for slavery. It was prisoners of war, from civilizations that could afford wars. It wasn't modern day Los Angeles, but it was from sub saharan societies much more advanced than your analogy is given them credit for. You pulled rich blacks out of a mansion and put them in fields.

However, it isn't unusual. Low-Rent white folks such as yourself are fearful of big time blacks like myslef. This is nothing new. There are economic theories of slavery, but there are also theories grounded in jealousy and feelings of inadequacies that have been created and subscribed to by sociologists and historians of all races and all walks of life for centuries. You gonna keep ignoring it? Because I gotta tell ya: it's fun calling you stupid all these times.
    test
  6. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

aren't you?
    test
  7. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

no....i'm mad my children will have to grow up in it. that's why i'm trying so hard to keep focused, and show'em this world isnt perfect and teach'em about the history of this country...dont know where ya going if u dont know where you've been....that's why i'll never just "get over" that shit
    test
  8. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Whatever yo... I'm surprised you never heard of the Afro-Phoenicians... they arrived in North America from Africa around 750 BC... why do you think the Native Americans are so dark? They're descendants of Asians and Africans.

Oh, and the first inhabitants of China were black, too.
    test
  9. 10,000 year head start.

All it took was a gun and all gains were reversed.

Now you want us to feel sorry about it and get mad when we don't.

PROTIP: Inducing pity doesn't work anymore. Even the Dahli Llama isn't getting the pity world response he wants and that muthafucka spent DECADES cultivating a global PR campaign WITH American backing. Why should the world, that has moved beyond your golden 60s years, give one squirt of urine about the richest poor people in the world?

Chew on that.
    test
  10. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

soultan you never answered the question about who has a better current-day standard of living. the avg. african or the avg. african american.

you ready yet?
    test
  11. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

no. i'm optimistic and realize how good i have it. i have plenty of opportunity in this country to have a life that i enjoy, as does every american.
    test
  12. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

i feel sorry for your children. they may not be successful with your constant pessimism, and you probably won't either. think big and achive big, think things wont work out... they probably wont.
    test
  13. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

You talkin' to me like I said it, not like I was clownin' rich. (He actually told me the first Africans were transleucent. ANYTHING but black.
    test
  14. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

Can't call it. I have never lived in Africa. Neither have you. Nor have you been black.

I can tell you that much of the turmoil felt amongst black africans in african society can be traced to european colonialism, and has been. Even by white social thinkers.

Basically, the only people who refute this are people like you or ghet or whatever other blatant racists/fascists there are out there that scream and stomp their feet and plug their ears whenever someone disagrees with your supremacy issues...
    test
  15. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

See? You can't say this in a crowd without being laughed at by the majority of people. I don't care if it's a crowd of white people, black people, rich people - you name it. Not every american has plenty of opportunity in this country. Everyone knows this because everyone knows poor people: people who despite all their efforts cannot get out of their ditch. They have to acknowledge that they have no chance in hell and only hope for better for their kids. THAT'S hard to do with a president with down's syndrome and an economy in the toilet while we piss off more people that will cost us money fighting in a war as we hold on for dear life to a dependency to foreign oil (the SAME foreigners our retarded president absolutely insists on pissing on/off...)

Even YOU don't have a lot of opportunity, being an uneducated dumb kid aspiring for ghettofabulous status instead of a damn career. This country has little benefit in expending energy and funds to actually insure you have a bounty of opportunity. It's easier for the proponents of the status quo to keep you stupid enough to think you do.

For the idiots, that works. Throw 'em a bone and they'll vote for you. That's why most republicans are uneducated white people. See, you can't convince a lot of uneducated black people that this is the land of oppurtunity, but you can damn well convince a voting populus the likes of you that iti s.

That's why literally all the smart money is on Obama.
    test
  16. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

Well, idunno. My dad always came at me the same way barnizzle says he'll come at his kids: with realism. My mother two. And they come from generations of successful people. Like I said, if you are living your life like a sucker, you'll be stagnant. Why? What has your "wishful thinking" gotten you? A career? A degree? What? What makes you so successful?

Because realism (not pessimism) has gotten me and a lot of similarly situated people to a level of success most people only dream of. I'm not P. Diddy rich, but I'm Huxtable comfortable, and you don't get there by being unrealistic. I'm sorry, but as black people, you just cannot afford that. Maybe y'all can, Idunno. Maybe I'm speakin' out my ass since I haven't a clue how y'all white folks think/feel day to day. For us, it's a constant thing, a constant awareness as we maneuver through american society. If we want success, there are certain enumerated rules we have to follow, and we are taught them almost from birth.

So yeah, I'm with barnizzle. I'm hurt that this world isn't perfect and I do what I can to make it as perfect as I can for my family, my kids and my community. You'd be hurt too if only you weren't too stupid to realize it isn't the "land of opportunity" you wish it was, even for your WASPY asses...
    test
  17. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

what a cop out.....

every american has plenty of opportunity in this country, but 99% don't want to work hard... and so they suffer... i know alot of poor people, and i know its their habits and mentality that keeps them down. its sad, but i suppose nessesary that most people arent wired to achive. and soultan, i have as much as opportunity as anyone. i do have a bachelors in molecular biology and have started my career in drug development and manufacturing at a small biotech company. so, basically the sky's the limit. i'm cheap, i control my spending, i save 85% of my income, and i am agressively investing and conservatively saving in an IRA for retirement ($200/month, which at retirement assuming 10%/year will be something like $1.3 million). i know i'll be fine because i'm willing to work hard, very hard and be disiplined. 99% of people don't want to do this. most people want houses they cant afford, cars they cant afford, nice clothes and things but then are stuggling to pay the bills at the end of the month. i read an article about people who make $250k/year and yet are struggling to make ends meet and living paycheck to paycheck. not me, i know i'm good.

but it's haaaaard to succeed. and that's why most people don't live up to their potential and complain the world isn't perfect and life isn't fair.
    test
  18. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

maybe your dad's pessimism for 18 years has soured you to where most of your posts seem to reflect you are generally unhappy and can only have releif when you take it out on other people and blame other's for your faults.

i think if you ask the black captains of industry, for example e stanley o'neal if he heard alot of grumpy guys like you saying he could never do it and had no opportunity he probably did hear it. but did he pay attention? no, he just worked really fucking hard (harder than 99.9999999999999% of people) and became ceo of morgan stanley and made a couple billion. i think behind every success story there are dozens of people in their lives saying they could never do it.
    test
  19. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

Lil secret for ya:

You know the racist assumption that all black people know each other? Yeah, well, it's not such a racist assumption with regards to wealthy black people. Look up the Boule. Just google it. Suffice it to say I know exactly how successful black millionaires/billionaires think and have thought for generations. All old black money knows each other and thinks alike. Trust.
    test
  20. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

i thought you just said you weren't rich
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.