Diseases and Peculiarities of the Negro Race

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by B. Fury, Mar 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Here we go again!

Soultan, you served your purpose. You were a pawn. And you'll never believe it. That makes you the very best pawn. I got -EXACTLY- what I needed from you. When I first sat there in the Sherman Oaks Galleria talking to you for the first time, the plan struck me like a ton of bricks:

Before me lies a person that I know is inspired by fear. So smile. Smile and dance. Smile and dance and shut up. Smile and dance and shut up and stoop to conquer. Do this and you will prove to people that matter that you can bite your tongue against even the most bitter and fearful of opponents.

And I did that for years. And I proved exactly that to the people that matter. I proved that even the arrogant Ghet knew when to submit.

I don't need to shackle my associates or intimates to a mind fuck prison to keep them with me. I respect myself too much for that. And I respect people's volition as long as it isn't driven by fear. Fear and paranoia drips from you. It was disgusting to put up with, but you were too old to change. So I sat silently, hiding my facial expressions between takes so that you wouldn't delve into paranoia during recording and ruin the take.

studio, I bit my tongue. Today, I could care less. I built my bridge to go exactly where I wanted to go. And I'm still there. Thank you for being the guinea pig.
    test
  2. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

I see, so by your logic you remain skeptical of gravity being a fact as well though no new fact has been produced to make you skeptical of gravity? e.g. You're saying one can't observe gravity as a fact by dropping a boweling ball from the roof top of a 20 foot building? Like wise, biological evolution is a observed fact. e.g. It is an incontrovertible fact that organisms have changed, or evolved, during the history of life on Earth. Modern populations are evolving and the fact that two closely related species share a common ancestor. The fact that Homo sapiens and chimpanzees share a recent common ancestor falls into this category as well. There is so much factual oberservation in support of biological evolution that it qualifies as a fact by any common definition of the word fact. Yes you are the only one not accepting biological evolution as fact because you ignore the facts as if they don't exist like you can produce something else which is a new fact. What you are doing is spewing speculational DOGMA. I take the position that biological evolution is fact, you telling me it isn't doesn't mean shit. unlike you I am a actual skeptic and not a pseudo-intellectual who thinks he's a skeptic. I've asked you twice now to pony up new facts suggesting other wise. I'll put it like this. You don't have to accept biological evolution as your FACT, but you do for your credibilities sake have to recognize biological evolution is indeed a FACT. This means when I say biological evolution is a fact, you can't say it isn't just because you biasly conjecture it's not. Doing so is called factless conjecture.

Actually you tried to imply it. But after I explained the difference to you a finally realized evolution was a theory and a fact. Yet you keep refusing to accept these facts when you have no other facts to go on. Thus, you've just unconsciously claimed facts exist but then claimed facts don't exist. You can't have it both ways. What you did was unconsciously create a non sequitur. You've failed to realize observational evidence is the FACT. Where as the corroborations pretty much make this fact a truth. Which is pretty much the case with biological evolution which is a fact and a theory unless you have new facts pointing to a new reality. See, By your logic gravity is not a fact either. Therefore, you don't think it's a fact gravity exists.

The fact of biological evolution disagree with your dogmatic conjecture.
    We are not wrong. Your out of ya element and being completely obtuse.
    I how ever being the helpful guy I am hoped you could understand biological evolution is fact.
    But I don't think you're ever going to understand this reality.

No you are not a science lover. You have showcased to me you know next to nothing about science. No you do not have more than a layman's understanding you've made that clear. See, If I allowed you to review my physics equations for flight 77 crashing into the pentagon you'd have no Idea how to review it. Stop it, your embarrassing yourself.

"the Oxford English Dictionary defines it. The theory of evolution is a body of interconnected statements about natural selection and the other processes that are thought to cause evolution, just as the atomic theory of chemistry and the Newtonian theory of mechanics are bodies of statements that describe causes of chemical and physical phenomena. In contrast, the statement that organisms have descended with modifications from common ancestors the historical reality of evolution is not a theory. It is a fact, as fully as the fact of the earth's revolution about the sun. Like the heliocentric solar system, evolution began as a hypothesis, and achieved "facthood" as the evidence in its favor became so strong that no knowledgeable and unbiased person could deny its reality. No biologist today would think of submitting a paper entitled "New evidence for evolution;" it simply has not been an issue for a century." - Douglas J. Futuyma

There can be more than one mechanism theory explaining.
    You have confused the observational facts with the mechanisms of the theory which explain those facts.
    There are many different ways to explain a Fact. Stop misleading yourself.

You've confused observational fact with the mechanisms of the theory again. You're now sensationalizing your dogma. You must produce new facts to the contrary that biological evolution is not a FACT. Basically what you are doing is choosing to be a dogmatic demagogue.

mechanisms of a theory can change but the observed facts to this day do not. Though I can not give you a absolute certainty i.e. For example: I suppose that apples might start to rise tomorrow, but the possibility does not merit equal time in physics classrooms. Comprehend this: I reiterate e.g. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair. WHY? because gravity is a observational FACT which does not go away just because scientist debate the theories of mechanismsthat explain it. Is there some kind of new fact opposite of gravity which would describe how and explain why gravity is wrong and nolonger a fact? Inorder to make biological evolution nolonger a fact you would have to observe a new fact which points to something else you obviously think you've discovered which makes biological evolution not a fact. Then you would have to create a new law to describe this new fact. After that serveral different rationals will come up with more than one mechanism theory to explain this fact. And If your new fact is so over whelming compared to biological evolution as a fact it should render it falsified. Thus, you've got yourself a new fact and theory. And there will be more than one mechanisms theory to explain your new fact.
    test
  3. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Red herring.

What is the point of this question?
    Why is differentiating between the words describe and explain even relevant?
    Your question suggest you are unable to grasp the differentiation between theory and law which are two different statements the former which explains and the latter which describes.

That's because your school failed you. I don't want to be rude, but I have to acknowledge that your screen name fits you perfectly. I'm trying to teach you how science actually functions so you are a skeptic. You're almost there but for no reason you seem to think you should remain skeptical of FACTS when there are no NEW FACTS to suggest other wise. This could all be nothing more than you're bias conjecture which continues to errorously dictate biological evolution is not a fact, when infact it is, just because you biasly conjectured biological evolution is a fact that doesn't exist doesn't make you a skeptic it makes you unrealitic and wrong. I don't know what else to tell you accept I guess enjoy your fantasy world of sensationalist Dogma.
    test
  4. Riz

Riz Well-Known Member

You can drop a ball and it was always fall to the floor, but our understanding of gravity and its function in the universe have drastically changed a number of times... and probably will again (especially once quantum mechanics is better understood).

The universe "is what it is" -- that ball will always fall -- but our understanding of the universe can never be complete.
    test
  5. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

That's what I just got done explaining riz. And you know that if you actually read anything I wrote.

we can replace theories of mechanisms like Einstein's theory on gravitation replaced Newton's, but gravity being a fact remains. This is not a hard concept to understand I'm glad you mistakingly got it.
    test
  6. Riz

Riz Well-Known Member

Well there's no way I'm reading all that, but you're still not quite getting it so it's probably not in there.

It's more accurate to say that, from observation, in the past a ball has always fallen when dropped, and based on what we know we can predict it will always happen in the foreseeable future. But what we know isn't complete, and what we observe isn't objective.
    test
  7. Something that may help since there are separate schools of thought between the two:

Reality -> Sensory Bias -> Neuroinformation Interface

These layers suffer from evolutionary bias, which is why we naturally see colored light and not microwaves. This is why sensory information is subjective. For centuries, philosophy ended here, lest it ventured into the realm of religion.

However, neuroinformation Interface is made of finite biology, thusly, has a finite degree of recursive comparison and data storage. Therefore, knowledge, even if propagated beyond our Neuroinformation Interface and interacts with quantum limitation, (One bit of information = one atom) still abides by the limitation imposed by the speed of light in terms of information transfer. From here, you learn about the Bekenstein Bound and how to manipulate them.
    test
  8. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

african americans are better off here then in africa, yes

most of them got here thru slavery

long term, it was positive

i mean its not even debatable
    test
  9. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum aka Billy Shoreview

[funny]

You still never went to school, huh? Tell me: how is it that we are better off here if the effort that brought slaves here from africa was the exact same effort that underdeveloped and raped africa, dufus?

Here's an analogy:

I need to rape something, so I break into ya momma's sprawling 11 million dollar 23,000 sq/ft home with a band of thugs. The same thing I used to break into the house also manages to set the front door on fire. I bust in, drag ya momma out of her house, beat her, take her to my much smaller house, fuck her against her will repeatedly while my friends rob the house blind (even pulling copper wires out the walls) and killing everyone and every thing in the house. I force your mother to take care of my house. We do this to every house in that ritzy neighborhood seemingly with no reprocussion.

Then, I turn to your bitch of a mother and say "see? I saved you from a burning house."

30 years go by and she manages to get into a bigger house than the one I raped her in, but still eons smaller than her previous mansion that is now a desolate empty lot because my set stays in that neighborhood and slangs rocks. Now, what was a thriving community 30 years ago where your mother lived peacefully is now a ghetto urban wasteland.

How would it look if I say to your mother "You should thank me, because had it not been for me, you'd have been still living in that empty lot!"

Thats what you are saying to me, and you get butthurt every time I call you an idiot. You keep saying a myriad of shit as dumb as this if not moreso...

You cannot say that slavery has put africans in america in a better position than they would have been had they not been brought here because the slave trading factions that led to our being here didn't just leave. They stayed there. Cecil Rhodes commandeered Zimbabwe and named it Rhodesia. They turned Zaire on its head. They ruined South Africa. etc. etc. etc. These were not two separate phenomenons, they are the same horrid actions of inhumane and subhuman barbarians who have tried to justify their actions as you and ghet have. Keep in mind, the two of you have both been exposed to be factually wrong in your analyses therein. Hell, all ghet could do was make a corny ass joke about my girl while not being able to keep one of his own.

So what are you going to do? Continue to type the same lie over and over again until you believe it? Because you and I both know you don't yet.
    test
  10. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

its simple.. africa was pillaged and enslaved yada yada yada

your family was either brought here as slaves or remained in africa

slavery in usa is a given.... it happened

who turned out in a better situation??

the family who was enslaved in america and if free now. or the family who escaped slavery and still is in africa.

who's better off?? simple question, simple answer. who is better off?

thats an incorrect analogy though

heres a better one

my moms lives in a hut that sits on a diamond mine (undeveloped of course and has no intention of developing it due to her culture). in the right hands, its worth a gazillion but as long as shes the owner its a couple hundred bucks

she gets kidnapped and enslaved in a land where her new residence is 1,000

generations go by, im a slave, my kids too... eventually my great grandkids are free and now live in a house worth 10g's

my moms old house was bought by an investor and the mine makes a couple million a year

did i miss out on it? yes and no. yes, cuz we could have made dough off it out, but no, because we would have never done it, and still live in a hundred dollar hut instead of a ten grand house in the usa

^^^ that analogy is better
    test
  11. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

If it's not in there than it's not what is being discussed.
    I was considering ignoring this knee jerk response of yours
    because I found it irrelevant. Do you even want to understand?

Underline part, Congradulations you just proved gravity is a observed fact again.
    objectivity and subjectivity don't have anything to do with that. It is an observed fact that the ball falls to the floor when you drop it; the theory of gravity is a description of how and why this happens. You are right in that our understanding of the universe is incomplete. However science does not need complete knowledge. It starts with incomplete sets of observations, explains them with a scientific theory that makes testable predictions and tests the theory from the predications. Theories are disproved (if they fail the tests) or confirmed if they pass the tests. Theories are never proved. Further observations may independently disprove or confirm the theory. Sometimes theories are modified to explain new observations. (e.g. from newton to enistines theory on gravity.) There is a difference between fact and theory. Gravity is a fact. General Relativity is a theory of gravity. Scientific theory is never proven only confirmed or disproven. And It takes experiment to confirm or disprove a scientific theory. This is so simple to understand.
    test
  12. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

its simple to understand, but fuck science....
    test
  13. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

some of these racist comments about whose more privilaged NOW...fuck that reperations where never given out ...there was news paper headlines(couple of'em in plastic hung up in my babershop)from baCK TheN talking about how the government would pay black folks for persecuting them for hundreds of years of slavrey but NEVER DID..all the experiments,,,raping, and all those gruesome murders ya'll committed with no justifiable causes...cutting babies outta pregnant black slaves and stompin'em out...just pure fuckin evil.....its a feeling none of you white folks can understand...to hear ya great grandfolks tell ya how they seen family members chased , murdered hung and burned...please shut the fuck up i swear this is why i hate some white people that have a "get over it" attitude nigga i would get over it if i wasnt constantly reminded of how fucking evil and racist some of ya'll are...heard some guy bennett i think his last name was,,,talkin about wanna cut the crime rate abort black babies how the fuck are we gonna get over shit when its white supremists groups TRAINING/BRAINWASHING white people to HATE and be ready for a race war, get the fuck outta here
    test
  14. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

*waits for some poster to respond with a "get over it" post*
    test
  15. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

<<<------angry black man

and for a good fucking reason

cant even walk down the fucking street, fuck driving...without getting harassed by cops

if obama wins...(which he wont because they'll kill him first)...which ever one happens...his victory or his death, america's racist ways will trigger the fall of this nation
    test
  16. Dex Luiz

Dex Luiz Guest

Boo hoo hoo hoo hoo
    test
  17. Nigga McBlack

Nigga McBlack New Member

son..

i was born africa.

you dont know shit about hard times, nigga. fall back.
    test
  18. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

well nigga mcblack i'm from amerikka and hard times is hard times....i'm sure you got stories but nigga i got stories too...

nigga i feel how i feel , leave it at that
    test
  19. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

ever been free cased cuz the cop dont like you?...no probably not, one of my peoples got years for shit that wasnt his...

ya not in the know ass probably dont know what a fuckin free case is....
    test
  20. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

so basically ur mad the world isn't perfect?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.