dirty di~~~~able political tactics used by republicans

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by deadweather, Oct 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deadweather

deadweather ******

yeah, all it was, was tasteless
    however, nobody's reputation was smeared or distorted
    huge difference
    test
  2. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

WTF

first of fuckin all

that ad wasnt devised by Kerry himself, like the republican bitch

and yes, it fuckin insults handicap people, nobody is denying that you dumb fuck

but it isnt decieving and doesnt have nearly the political impact of what the bitch did

its just an ignorant fuckin joke

its not going around and lying to everybody

which do u think is worse........

somebody teasing you for having 12 fingers, or somebody going behind your back and convincing everybody at your job that you molested a 6 year old boy?

which is worse?

of course the second

yes, the teasing is bad taste, blah blah blah

but the behind the back shit destroying somebody's fuckin reputation and will cost him his fuckin job

i can't believe how dumb you are for arguing this with me

i can only imagine how hideous you look hunched up behind ur monitor arguing this dumb point
    test
  3. Ge'Nome

Ge'Nome Illest Since NessLee Quit

Fuck u commies

Republican for life
    test
  4. deadweather

deadweather ******

LMFAO, i just read this.

hilarious, did she w/b? lol
    test
  5. Phantom

Phantom T'is I, Ray Ocean

fuck if she wrote back, did that bitch win??
    test
  6. deadweather

deadweather ******

i'll find out right now
    test
  7. deadweather

deadweather ******

she won.. cuz he conceded.
    great

another democrat giving up.
    wtf.

whatever happened to putting up a fight
    thanks for upholding the pussy stereotype terry anderson:

Anderson concedes Senate race to Padgett
    Wednesday, November 03, 2004
    Lee Leonard
    THE COLUMBUS DISPATCH

Joy Padgett, a Coshocton Republican appointed to a state Senate vacancy in January, outlasted her Democratic foe, Terry Anderson, the former war correspondent held hostage in Beirut for almost seven years.

Padgett was leading Anderson late last night with 55 percent of the vote in the sprawling ninecounty district in southeastern Ohio, but with returns from Anderson’s home turf of Athens lacking, she was cautious. "It looks pretty decent," she said.

Anderson conceded, saying, "She’s too far ahead to catch." He attributed the loss to negative campaigning by the Republicans and said they outspent him 3-to-1. "I got pretty solidly beaten," he said. "I was a little surprised."

Padgett, who served in the Ohio House before becoming director of the Governor’s Office of Appalachia in 1999, survived on the wings of a television blitz.

Her ad portrayed Anderson, an Athens restaurant owner and former Ohio University journalism professor, as a liberal import from New York likely to raise taxes and favor gay marriages.

In suburban Cleveland, twoterm Republican Rep. Timothy J. Grendell, a conservative leader in the House, retained for the Republicans an open Senate seat by defeating Mentor-on-the-Lake Councilman John Hawkins.

Grendell touted his experience and his battle to keep taxes low and to rein in state spending. But he was attacked by Hawkins, who linked him with discredited fund-raiser Kyle S. Sisk, dismissed by the House GOP caucus amid state and federal investigations.

Republicans spent about $6 million on House races and half that much in the Senate. They retained their 22-11 edge in the Senate but they seemed likely to sink below 60 of the 99 seats in the House.

Democrats tarred the GOP with the $3.3 billion tax increase of 2003 and called for an end to one-party government at the Statehouse. A scandal enveloping a fund-raiser and a political strategist for House Republicans, as well as some key lawmakers, also was turned against the GOP by the Democrats.

The Democrats captured two suburban Cleveland House seats as five-term Willowick Mayor Lorraine Fende bested Republican Chris Galloway, an account representative in the 62 nd District of suburban Cleveland, for a seat now held by Republican Rep. Jamie Callender of Willowick.

And Democrat Timothy Cassell of Madison edged Republican B.J. Kresnye of Mentor by 374 votes out of 50,616 cast in the unofficial count in the 63 rd House District.

Rep. Earl Martin, an Avon Lake deli owner, led Democrat Deanna Hill, a former North Ridgeville mayor, in a battle for the 57 th District seat in Lorain County. Independent candidate Kenneth Prechtel got 8 percent of the vote.

In Summit County, freshman Rep. Marilyn Slaby of Akron, the House’s newest member appointed in March, was locked in a struggle with Brian Williams, a former Akron schools superintendent with whose name is nearly the same as that of Slaby’s predecessor.

Two incumbents, Democrat Dan Sferra of Warren and Republican Nancy Hollister of Marietta, were in jeopardy.

New Lexington attorney Dan Dodd trailed conservative former three-term Rep. Ron Hood of Ashville, but only by a whisker in the 91 st District including Perry, Hocking and parts of Licking and Pickaway counties.

Hood claimed the district now represented by House Speaker Larry Householder, saying his conservative values match those of the residents. But Dodd, an attorney, called Hood a carpetbagger for moving from the Youngstown area to Ashville.

Democrat Allan Sayre, a New Philadelphia real estate appraiser, apparently defeated Republican Thomas Gerber, a retired Highway Patrol officer in the 96 th District, now represented by Democrat Charles Wilson.

lleonard@dispatch.com
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.