Direct and Indirect Effects of WWI on 20th Century Genocide. <Need your opinion...>

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by BeEgEe, Dec 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You are saying that...

Abortion does not deprive populations of their integrity as distinct peoples, or of their cultural values or ethnic identities.

And that abortion does not dispossess a population of their lands, territories or resources.

Do you agree with this?
    test
  2. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

Uh oh, change in angle.
    Nice

How will BG adapt?
    *tick . . .tock . . .tick . . .tock*
    test
  3. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

LOL!

Same way he has been. Making ghet get links than discrediting the source.
    test
  4. BeEgEe

BeEgEe El Warm Shot

hahahaha..............

i've made my argument.

Abortion is not genocide.

lol, and none of you fucks have done anything to prove other wise.

not one link ghet posted makes the argument that abortion is Genocide.

not one.

like I said before.

let the thread die.

the memo has already been sent
    test
  5. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

test
  6. BeEgEe

BeEgEe El Warm Shot

yes, I have given up.
    test
  7. BeEgEe

BeEgEe El Warm Shot

as I have been doing extensive research in the area on genocide, the last month in paticular

I find it extremely interesting, that 21st century abortion is tantamount to genocide, on a scale we have never seen before

i have, however, not found anyone willing to make that claim or stake their reputation on making that claim.

im not to internet savy so where would I look to find articles or essays making this claim.

anyone have any links
    test
  8. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

Wow, the tide of RM is shifting.
    test
  9. BeEgEe

BeEgEe El Warm Shot

nah, your still here
    test
  10. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

I don't understand you, guy.
    You're like my ex-girlfriend.
    One day you love me and the next you hate my guts.

Maybe I need to fuck you.
    That always worked for her.
    test
  11. teq the decider

teq the decider sexual predator

Do you even know where you were trying to go with this post?
    test
  12. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

^ who cares it was funny.

Azue type, NO HOMO!

That seems to clear things up for the dipset fans.
    Not calling a Teq a dipset fan.

What I found funny was for once azue doesn't understand someone else.
    Begee isn't hard to figure out man. He is your typical pseudo intellectual asshole who for some reason wants to prove genocide can't be carried out on fetuses.I honestly don't Understand his logic for caring. Murder is Murder. I guess he likes going by the definition.

WTF? I see two conflicting sides to this argument. and not one bit of thinking.

I don't know why I wasted my time replying. I guess I hate seeing a lackluster bamboozle people into a discussion that's really nothing more than Opionionated nonsense. it's obvious you are regergatating someone elses work/view.

Ok so abortion is happening at alarming RATES.
    Why the fuck does it matter how people label the slaughter of fetuses?
    I thought I lived in america where Idea's were meant to be challenged?

A Words meaning can broden and annex to other meanings.
    For crying out loud, Michigan University just killed off six words.
    Fascist pigs. LOL.

meanings to Words are constantly expanding through-out time being annexed to new actions it can associate with. Slang words are a Get example.

Tight doesn't always mean: constricted.
    Tight can also mean: cool or hip.
    Killer doesn't always mean: one who causes death.
    killer can also mean: very cool. or refer to high quilty of thc in weed.

You act like words can't annex more meanings, the meanings to Words were meant to be twisted/annexd. Other wise Hip-hop would never have evolved like it did. So why can't Genocide mean Abrotion? it's been annexed to political groups. why not abortion?

It's one thing to read the facts, But you got to have a mind for yourself, or you'll believe everything you read. I might have made an error, But I much rather take my own swing at it than continue to read two conflicting researches get nowhere.

I see where you are coming from, But it really shouldn't matter what people label genocide as being because it has some speical creator. If you think about it, Every word came from some speical creator. If the jews, gypsies, poles, etc... want a special word with meaning they can have HOLOCAUST. I would say they have owership of that word indefinantly. All though it's orginially Greek and from the 17th century.
    test
  13. BeEgEe

BeEgEe El Warm Shot

im over your head menaz
    and your futile insults are idle
    test
  14. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

That doesn't prove anything I said wrong.
    Genocide is Abrotion, you can't prove my argument wrong.
    As matter of fact, Stop speaking rethoric.

What Truthiness. LOL!
    Yet More rethoric from a lacklustering browbeater who lacks the Socratic method. I am trying to further understand it, Thats why I came up with what I did.Your the only one not trying to understand it. You have this one lamethetic description of how genocide should be. I've come up with many different logical ways of looking at it. The only person it matters to is YOU. Alot of conservatives living in america probably do consider abortion a form of genocide.

Your not arguing ghet, Your arguing what I stated.
    Get that through your thick fucking skull.

Honestly, Why do you type so BIG? And why do you not quote correctly?
    it's like you don't want me to read what you type. It's obvious you can't handle
    someone shaking the foudation of your stupid banter.

http://www.elissetche.org/dico/G.htm
    The lies you will tell to save your factoid.

Genocide:"The systematic, planned annihilation of an ethnic, racial or political group."

Again, You missed the point I was making. You're trying to red herring the arguement with "Political group". My argument isn't about Political gourps
    that was just an example, You're dumb ass couldn't understand it. Honestly
    I give you a shot here to prove yourself to me, and you failed miserably.

I tend to think abortion can fall under BOTH genocide and politicide, Infact I would say they are similar. You have no idea how words work obviously. I already wrote my reasons why, Which you can't dispute. If you ask me I just proved it can be apart of genocide. And I just proved it again.

You call ghet providing an arguement and you denying it a debate. LOL!
    You call your factoid a fact? LOL! Ghet completely shitted on you.
    everyone shits on you. You're the walking punchline on RM.

Watch i'll show you.
    Where did they get the term ugly as sin?
    BeEgEe's hideous picture.

Honestly you named yourself after a band with guys who blow-dried their hair, did too much cocaine, we're Horrible disco musicians, and had way too much chest hair showing. KILL YOURSELF. You're nothing but a walking punchline on this board.

Actually It's obvious everything I said went over your head Including this paragraph. for you couldn't denounce it. You're all banter a fucking cream puff. Either that or your just Browbeating me to save this hopless banter of yours by saying the same thing OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN til it becomes true. You trying to convice yourself? The truth is, If what I said was so Wrong you wouldn't have replied at all. You're a megalomaniac with noreason to be one.

DIE LIKE MAURICE GIBB.
    test
  15. BeEgEe

BeEgEe El Warm Shot

lol.

this topped your last comeback.

not as many personal insults in this one
    i see you've learned the error of your ways.

hahaha.
    test
  16. BeEgEe

BeEgEe El Warm Shot

i miss son'n you guys

The effects of WWI on 20th century genocides gave us a unique insight into how specific events can solidify, catalyze, and advance the process towards "end game". By identifying events and crisis prior to the onset of extermination, we may be able to project how the process will proceed down the degenerative spiral.

Each genocide has similar events and crisis, both internal and external, that can be identified early as markers on which to focus on.

In theory, this would allow us to map the course authors might take to achieve their goals.
    It could also reveal the methods they might use to carry it out, as well as the components they would require to facilitate or expedite the elimination of the target group.

forecast the _____ to carry it out and the _________ to facilitate

or possibly reveal the most likely location the displaced might gather. By identifying events and crisis

target softening

internal and external crisis.

At the micro level, violence, which would seem commonplace or normal,

20th century genocides were remarkably similar
    These events can also be

advance

By looking for certain markers

It also left specific markers in which to look for
    test
  17. BeEgEe

BeEgEe El Warm Shot

Genocides leave distinct and specific footprints telling us where they came from, and where they are headed. By analyzing the effects of WWI on 20th century genocides we may be able to project, map, and forecast an author’s genocidal ambitions or objectives. With newly developed models, analysis of data and events coming from ground level can now be given a predictive value, with a chronology of the phenomena, and applicable timetables being the ultimate goal. Recent genocides have yielded concrete evidentiary examples, shown categorical commonalities, and allow for an applicable diagnosis of the phenomena and its dynamics.

The effects of WWI on 20th century genocides gave us a unique insight into how specific events can solidify, catalyze, and advance the process towards "end game". By identifying events and crisis prior to the onset of extermination, we may be able to project how the process will proceed down the degenerative spiral. Each genocide has similar events and crisis, both internal and external, that can be identified early as markers in which to focus on. In theory, this would allow us to map the course authors might take to achieve their goals. It could also reveal the methods they might use to carry it out, as well as the components they would require to facilitate or expedite the elimination of the target group. Comparing recent genocides might also give us the ability to forecast important and useful data. This could provide more diverse and accurate intelligence sources to support preventative military operations or effective disaster relief.

These newly developed models give us a better understanding of the inner-workings of genocide and its pre-conditions. To successfully synthesize intelligence coming from the ground we must have the ability to recognize genocidal stratagem, such as ethnic specific violence, dehumanization, target softening, and eventual test genocides. Being able to recognize and identify these practices that lay the groundwork for extermination is essential to pinpointing the progression of the genocide. We can then give each event a predictive value to gauge how close or far the situation is from "end game". Developing a chronology of the phenomena is necessary to understand the history and the effect past historical events have had on the region and its inhabitants. Taking into account the historical internal and external forces that have been at work is essential to produce applicable timetables. An accurate timetable of events to come could prove invaluable to interests attempting to quell the impending ethnic cleansing.

Many examples of what to expect before, during, and after the perpetration of ethnic extermination can be learned by reviewing 20th century genocides. The causes and outcomes of past genocides may be applied to
    to current and future ethnic conflicts to better understand the dynamics and mechanics of the phenomena. By reviewing past examples, one may be able to determine the order in which the authors intend to begin the elimination of possible target groups. Commonalities in 20th century genocides could also project the most likely locations the displaced might gather. Beneficial information such as this could help save lives or provide early disaster relief camps to be set-up in anticipation of the mass exodus. A more complete diagnosis of the imminent threat would help internal and external parties plan for an adapt to the initiation of the ethnic cleansing. Successful methods and channels of communication, likely safe havens, and areas of refuge can all be deduced by what worked and what didn't in past genocides.

The application of these analysis would also give us the ability to forecast important and useful data in advance to support preventative military operations or effective disaster relief.

Being able to forecast important and useful data in advance would also benefit

military or disaster relie
    test
  18. BeEgEe

BeEgEe El Warm Shot

hmmmmmmmmmmm

With newly developed models, analysis of data and events coming from ground level can now be given a predictive value, with a chronology of the phenomena, and applicable timetables being the ultimate goal.

These newly developed models give us a better understanding of the inner-workings of genocide and its pre-conditions. To successfully synthesize intelligence coming from the ground we must have the ability to recognize genocidal stratagem, such as ethnic specific violence, dehumanization, target softening, and eventual test genocides. Being able to recognize and identify these practices that lay the groundwork for extermination is essential to pinpointing the progression of the genocide.

To successfully synthesize intelligence coming from the ground we must have the ability to recognize genocidal stratagem, such as ethnic specific violence, dehumanization, target softening, and eventual test genocides.

dehumanization, target softening, and test genocides. ethnic specific violence
    test
  19. BeEgEe

BeEgEe El Warm Shot

Every 20th century genocide finds its roots in WWI. The total nature of that war and its millions of casualties, many non-combatant, fostered a culture of violence that made concurrent (e.g., the Armenian) and later genocides (including the Holocaust) feasible, applicable, and acceptable. The WWI-induced culture of violence would even spread outside of Europe through the various imperial systems to virtually every corner of the world. World War I was therefore both a model and a tutorial for mass, government-led violence.
    The genocide perpetrated against the Armenian population of the Ottoman Empire was timed and conducted under the guise of the total war. The Ottoman policy to expel and exterminate non-Muslims from the crumbling empire could not come to fruition during peace time. Ordered and spontaneous massacres of Armenian populations were met with resistance (however minute) and fell short of the empires’ genocidal aspirations. Armenian resistance came in the form of its prominent leaders, quantity of men of fighting age, and access to weapons. These massacres (test genocides) conducted prior to the onset of World War I were limited in success and scope because of such obstacles. When the Ottoman Empire entered the war it was enabled to swiftly eliminate all barriers preventing it from thoroughly carrying out the extermination of its Armenian population. The first step undertaken was the arrest of 250 of Armenia’s most prominent leaders and intelligentsia in April of 1915. This coupled with the Ottoman parliament passing a law that required the disarming of all non-Muslims within the empire proved to break the back of the Armenian people and their resistance. By May of 1915 an order came down that required all the men of fighting age that had been drafted into the Ottoman army to be disarmed and assigned to labor units. That very same month the Ottoman Empire passed a temporary law of deportation which sealed the fate of the Armenian population and accelerated the genocide.
    The results of WWI left Germany and much of Eastern Europe spellbound and immersed in a culture of violence. This atmosphere of total war acclimatized all of Eastern Europe (especially Germany) for the Holocaust which was to follow. The thoughtless Treaty of Versailles failed addressing anything but blame, and in doing so, catalyzed the region toward a second world war. Provisions of the treaty cast an already crippled German economy into unrecoverable debt. This was exacerbated by the Great Depression which hit Germany especially hard due to the astronomical amounts of currency it had to borrow to pay down reparations levied against it by the treaty. The Nazi party appealed to the overwhelming German displeasure toward the treaty provisions and the broad economic hardships that reparations brought. The shame the Treaty of Versailles intended to bring to the German population metastasized into ardent nationalism which provided an avenue for the eventual authors of the Holocaust. At ground level, German society and the region had become acquainted with this concept of wholesale death on a grand scale. WWI industrialized death and literally dehumanized war. Entire societies were numbed by the millions of dead which made extermination of entire populations (viewed as enemies and non-human) not such a radical conception. Hitler used WWI and its results to mobilize a population (not an army) to approve, champion, and carry out genocides upon multiple ethnic groups.
    The former state of Yugoslavia rose from the ashes of WWI. Site to some of the most violent and deadly conflicts of the war; Yugoslavia was born with the collapse of the multi-national Austro-Hungarian and Ottoman empires. Little to no consideration was given to the many ethnic groups within the region. Its borders would be drawn irrespective of the contents of its interior. This would guarantee future conflict and give rise to nationalism in places it was virtually alien. The genocide that would take place in this region during the 1990’s was a direct consequence of its leaders focused polarization of such nationalism. The ill conceived state served as a battlefield for both world wars and its people would witness the atrocities of the Holocaust first hand. Over the next 70 years Yugoslavia would be torn by ceaseless conflict, extreme poverty, and race down the crisis spiral toward end game.
    Rwanda’s genocide in 1994 is also inexorably linked to the outcome of WWI. The Tutsi ruled over the Hutu in a semi-feudal system that in most respects worked. Rwanda accepted Germany as a colonial power in the late 1800’s. Germany chose to rule indirectly and did very little to change the system in place. Rwanda became a spoil of WWI that was handed over to the Belgians by the League of Nations. The Belgians altered the working system and placed the Tutsi upper class on a pedestal which only served to antagonize the inter-ethnic animosity. Belgian direct rule over the country was brutal and openly racist. Rampant zealous discrimination would become engrained in Rwandan society and result in numerous massacres, population purges, and eventual genocide.
    The direct and indirect effects of WWI guided each of these states toward genocide. Barriers were brought down, lessons were learned, problems were solved, and methods fine tuned. The numbing effect total war has on society’s conditions them to concepts like wholesale industrialized death. The populations’ willingness to perpetrate the genocide is what gives these regimes annihilative power. Aspiring authors then need only compose a diagnosis, formulate a plan, and use external or create internal crisis to expedite the genocidal process. The fog of WWI still lingers and it won’t be long before we add other cases to future briefs.
    test
  20. BeEgEe

BeEgEe El Warm Shot

These newly developed models give us a better understanding of the inner-workings of genocide and its pre-conditions. To successfully synthesize intelligence coming from the ground we must have the ability to recognize genocidal stratagem, such as ethnic specific violence, dehumanization, target softening, and eventual test genocides. Being able to recognize and identify these practices that lay the groundwork for extermination is essential to pinpointing the progression of the genocide. We can then give each event a predictive value to gauge how close or far the situation is from "end game". Developing a chronology of the phenomena is necessary to understand the history and the effect past historical events have had on the region and its inhabitants. Taking into account the historical internal and external forces that have been at work is essential to produce applicable timetables. An accurate timetable of events to come could prove invaluable to interests attempting to quell the impending ethnic cleansing.

Recent genocides have yielded concrete evidentiary examples, shown categorical commonalities, and allow for an applicable diagnosis of the phenomena and its dynamics.

Many examples of what to expect before, during, and after the perpetration of ethnic extermination can be learned by reviewing 20th century genocides. The causes and outcomes of past genocides may be applied to
    to current and future ethnic conflicts to better understand the dynamics and mechanics of the phenomena. By reviewing past examples, one may be able to determine the order in which the authors intend to begin the elimination of possible target groups. Commonalities in 20th century genocides could also project the most likely locations the displaced might gather. Beneficial information such as this could help save lives or provide early disaster relief camps to be set-up in anticipation of the mass exodus. A more complete diagnosis of the imminent threat would help internal and external parties plan for an adapt to the initiation of the ethnic cleansing. Successful methods and channels of communication, likely safe havens, and areas of refuge can all be deduced by what worked and what didn't in past genocides.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.