Dilz - Renovation (Free Mixtape) will return feedback

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by FxTDiilz, Dec 31, 2013.

1. FxTDiilz

FxTDiilz Member

test
  2. Justduce

Justduce New Member

To be honest I think the quality at times couldve been alot better. But over all this wasn't a bad mix-tape. I was feeling most of the songs. I feel as though 20 was a bit much. If some how you couldve cut it down to the best 12 maybe 13 I think the project wouldve sound / went together better. I'm sure you have your fav songs and the ones you wouldnt mind cutting if need be. I also think that the renovation beat shouldve been alot better being that its your intro it should one of if not the best beat you have on your mix-tape in my opinion. But one the up side I like how you did changes for one i have heard many people rap over that beat so that cool to listen to. The perfect two was also different but in a good way unless your seriously tryna be a singer lol. Royals was crazy very simple beats are great at times to show off your voice lyrics and delivery. Other then that keep up the good work. I would like to hear more from you in the future.

I really dont need you to leave a comment on any of my music unless you come across it in the fututre when i get the chance to become more active a familiar with this site. But what I would appreciate if a vote from you. Im in a comp. I'll leave the link to the site. It on takes a few seconds the polls closed sunday 11:59pm so the sooner the better. All you have to do is click on my name in the poll which is duce (@Justduce) and hit vote. Thank alot and maybe we can collab oneday.

http://hiphopsince1987.com/2014/fre...eeks-champ-now-polls-close-sunday-1159pm-est/
    test