Dilz feat. Eedee - When Clouds Gather

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by FxTDiilz, May 1, 2013.

1. FxTDiilz

FxTDiilz Member

test
  2. Mr.Crimson

Mr.Crimson New Member

Man you gotta ride the shyt outta the beat...You tryna be lyrical but ya cadences aren't matching up with the beat at times...
    Work on that and watch ya shyt flourish real talk...cuz you got the multis going so timing is key....embrace the beat don't race the beat lol
    test
  3. FxTDiilz

FxTDiilz Member

Yea bro, I know lol. I only started rapping at the start of the year and this was once of my first songs along with the other one you commented on, I was still learning how to ride the beat and shit.. People would tell me "Your off beat" and shit and I was like not even lol. But I realise I was, so I took some time out from recording and shit and I've just been perfecting my craft and I feel I've gotten 100x better.. So I hit up Fv's swizZz for a collab and that'll be out soon
    test
  4. NTfrody

NTfrody Member

You should avoid using words with more than 2 syllables until you've mastered your breath control and cadence.
    test
  5. d0mniscient

d0mniscient Member

there you go again hahaha, get to work bruh, you post something.
    test
  6. NTfrody

NTfrody Member

You're a sad troll. You don't even have the decency to post feedback when you're trolling in someone else's thread...
    test
  7. d0mniscient

d0mniscient Member

you don't even have the decency to post your shitty raps, rofl
    test
  8. NTfrody

NTfrody Member

My name is easy enough to google.
    test