Different types of weed and your favorite?

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Konscious, Jul 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

^Seriously though, I'm in Jersey and I've been to Philly a couple times and I ain't never heard of 55 for an oz, not even reg... back in like '01, o's of reg were going for 75... if you got it like that, you gotta sweet deal
    test
  2. MistaChipz

MistaChipz New Member

Cali is what out of towners call regular cronic, lol.....Canadian and Hawaiian are not descriptions for any weeeds that I knoe off, thats probally where the dealer u bought from got the product.....most of the names im reading here are either made up or just identify where the weed came from..... Ill post all the kushes and purps Ive smoked...the best being OG kush and Sour Diesel Purple.....

I want to try Blue Berry Kush......

I by far smoke Granddaddy Purp and OG kush the most......

My fav is SUPER SILVER HAZE and Lemon Kush.....

Purple SourDiesel
    Purple Princess
    Purple Haze
    Primetime Purple
    El Morado
    Karmelo
    Granddaddy Purple Kush
    Purple Romulin’
    OG bubba Kush
    LA Bubba Kush
    Master Kush
    Sourdisiel Kush
    Studio Kush
    Paradise Cove Kush
    Lemon Kush
    OG Kush
    BelAir Kush
    OutdoorKush
    GreenCrossKush
    San Fernando Valley Kush
    916 Kush
    Pink Kush
    test
  3. MistaChipz

MistaChipz New Member

I agree with most of what u said, heres my two cents....

any weed can be turned purple but PURPLE is a strain...there are many varying strains of purp but other non purps have the color purp in them like Black Berry and Silver Urple......Hydro is a strain but like u said it just means it was grown in water, theres nothing really special about the weed or the potentcy....and dank isnt dank, I wish it was that simple cuzz if it was Id still being buying from ole boi on the corner...youve got ya sativas which offer a totally different high from ya indicas...the tricc is to ignore the names and pay attention to the texture and smells....I like a dense skunky weed with a darker color, if it isnt dense then I like crumble with the same skunky aroma...
    test
  4. tharealist23

tharealist23 The Next Chief

ya... thats how much i get my zones out here too dawg and its sum kill shit. hard to believe tha 55 for an oz but i guess people get lucky sometimes.

Favorite = White rhyno and bubblegum
    test
  5. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

damn 55 for a O you guys are luckyy as hell..when i get my license i'll take a ride out there for that
    test
  6. Blaine Fontaine

Blaine Fontaine property hustla

u might as well take the train^^^
    the train from NY to Philly is $19.50 round trip once you get to Penn Station from LI ne way
    you damn sure gonna burn more then $19.50 in gas
    test
  7. The Grimace

The Grimace Jeff Goldblum

im readin this all, and i cant believe no one mentioned ICE
    test
  8. The Grimace

its the most crystalized chronic ever, but i cant seem to get a hold of it
    http://www.cannabisseedsnow.com/marijuana-seeds/ice-marijuana-buds.jpg
    ^^ picture of Ice, it looks good enough to fuck.

but shit ive smoked
    Black widow
    bubble gum
    white rhino
    northern lights <recommend it
    and jus something this guy called bomb bomb..*i thought he meant candy
    test
  9. CompassSaviour

CompassSaviour Got no brain, goin insane

Someone's tryin to get me a qp of "Magic Bud" and says it's half indica/sativa, anyone ever hear of this shit? He says it's the name of the strain.
    test
  10. Brad915

Brad915 New Member

This thread is full of bullshit.

We've all smoked some good shit and also been stuck with reggie.

I guarantee half the people in here have never smoked A grade shit. I've been smoking for 4 years and blowed on some of the most crystalized and hairy shit I've seen. I just have a feeling though that boys in Canada and overseas (Amsterdam) are blowin on stuff a lot better.

I've smoked purple bud, sure it tasted good but it didn't get me super high. My boy has sold me Northern Lights, OG Kush, White Widow, Blueberry or at least thats what he calls it. I don't believe that he's actually gettin all that shit.

So until you visit Amsterdam and go into a bud shop where there is bubblegum, blueberry etc. with labels then I dont believe any of the names that mutha fuckas be comin up with when they sell you green.

Oh and don't give me that bullshit that you been buyin from your boy for 10 years and he always tells the truth. I just dont buy any of this shit.
    test
  11. The Grimace

im with brad, but trust me i know what ive smoked, i cant even remember everything ive tried, binge'n . but Compass, are you sure you meant sativa? or salvia? salvia is legal, well in toronto atleast, you can buy it at friendly stranger
    it doesnt last that long but its a power trip for maybe 20 minutes tops if its really good
    but its not weed, its a different class. anyone tried salvia? everyone has c'mon
    test
  12. CompassSaviour

I haven't tried salvia, I hear half amazing half horrible stories about it.

I'm talking about half sativa half indica, he's callin it "magic bud", but I'm not sure if he just made that name up or what not, I'm not huge into all these different names, I'm just getting into serious smoking. Any other time it's just at a party and someone happens to light up.
    test
  13. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

half sativa half indica haha that sounds doppe like the best of both worlds hahaa
    test
  14. The Grimace

yeah word, but compass, it depends on the person, like when i smoked it, i power-tripped for like..15 minutes, talkin to someone on the phone, but i was so muscle relaxed that i sunk into- and thought i was- the couch
    test
  15. CompassSaviour

test
  16. The Grimace

haha its actually real, word
    gotta say i was a little skeptical
    test
  17. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

crip and haze.

regs suck. i had three blunts of regs between monday night and tuesday, and they taste so bad. crip just gets me on another level and haze fucked me up the worst...but i liked it.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.