differences between what i smoke, and what you been smokin

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Sir Bustalot, Jun 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

first of all, if you buys huge sacks for cheap and roll endless amounts of blunts....then my weed is better than yours.

if everytime you smoke, you roll up a blunt, then most likely youre rich and can afford lots of weed, or its shitty weed sold for quantity and not quality

where im from:

nobody rolls blunts everytime, or even half the time...and if you do, you probably just smoked your whole sack or had alot of people pitching in....

the weed we get here goes for approx $10/gram, $50-60/quarter, $80-100/half etc etc

ive been smokin for 15 years, and i mean ALOT, and so its not like im a lightweight. 1gram of the weed around here can easily get 4 or more dudes high-high.

we hardly roll blunts because there is no need. 1 big ass blunt of the weed we get is severe overkill(done usually only on special occaisions)....you could smoke a quarter of the weed that fits in a blunt and get a couple of dudes high as shit.

all im saying is that if you brag about rolling blunts everytime, im gonna brag that my weed is 10x more potent than yours.....

see, ive been buying in my area for 15 years and i could count on 1 hand the amount of times ive been offered "highs, mids, and lows".....i get offered a sack, its assumed its good(cuz it is) and thats that. Dealers hardly slang the dirt weed, and if they do, they lose customers extremely fast. Everyone around here would rather have quality over quantity anyday......

smoking large amounts of shitty weed sucks.
    test
  2. R3DRUM

R3DRUM Bloody Mary Jane

yeh reggie gives me a headache
    test
  3. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

Just because people roll blunts doesn't mean they have shitty weed..there's an aura to blunts..although their wasteful..the whole process of breaking up bud, rolling up an L, and just loungin a blazin it the dome is very satisfying..but I agree..crappy weed sucks..and I rarely roll blunts..it IS a waste of weed..I go with the quality every time..and a small waterfall gravity bong gets me twisted..two gets me desstroyyed..so you're right on that..you don't need to waste a gram or more on a blunt to get wrecked when you can use .2 and get blown..then people wonder why their bud is gone so fast..water fall gravity bongs are the key to perserving bud..and if you really wanna go out of your way do knife hits..
    test
  4. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

yea man for sure... for example in amsterdam when i went, we smoked soooo many joints and bongs, then we bought a cheap piece and started smoking bowls, but man we got the craving for a nice blunt after a day or 2.

its funny though, i dont know if it changed or what but when we went we couldnt find a rillo or a wrap fucking ANYWHERE! nooooowhere sold them. we went on a multiple hours long journey from store to store to find a rillo or a wrap. right when we were about to settle with getting a decent quality cigar and just using that, we found some mediocre wraps and used those.

but chea, canada's got that kill. we got that good shit every now and then but it was 15 a gram, 100 a quad type shit (for most people of course)

if i didnt sell i cant imagine how i would have chiefed when i did.

now i cant even imagine going back at all, its been almost 7 weedless months wow.
    test
  5. HYPNOTIK

HYPNOTIK Fully Loaded

all you need is 1 blunt of some fuken amazing ass shit and ur set.

just dont share it with ne one
    test
  6. DYNASTY

DYNASTY The Last Of The Best

i don't do the whole bong shit or whaeva. I roll blunts.
    test
  7. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

by blunts i mean cigars rolled wit weed just incase you thought i meant it as a general term for all spliffs

all im saying is that with the weed we get here, you can roll up 1/3 of a gram ina zigzag and get 4-5 people satisfied easy....

for everyday smokin blunts are overkill unless you cut the blunt down to the size of a regular paper and roll that....the weed is so good you never need to smoke anymore than a 1/4 to 1/3 of a gram at a time if your with 2 or 3 friends...

dont get me wrong, every now and again we roll up a big blunt with a couple G's in it but thats for special occaisions
    test
  8. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

i mean...for my own personal use, regs do the job for me. they ain't amazing, but they get me high for a few hours and i'm straight. if i'm with my boys, we get that hi-grade shit and it's a blunt between 2-3 people that we usually don't even finish until the ride back home.

mids and hi's shit on regs, but i usually get a quarter in a dubsac from the dealer i fuck with when i just need my weed to last for a while.
    test
  9. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

man, i dunno what the deal is....

i been smokin for 15 years, and i could count on one hand the times my dealer had "regs, mids, and highs".......its all highs(we just call it good weed around here)...

our guys usually just have good weed.

They dont just call it good weed, it IS good weed, and its expected everytime....its so expected that nobody even says anything, because its the norm'.....

you basically have to ask to get the shitty weed
    test
  10. Nick Knox

Nick Knox Nick Knox Muzik Co

nothin but good weed in my lungs... shit weed is for $$$ purposes only... i couldnt imagine always smokin that shit... but for my i stick with my L's...
    test
  11. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

we roll joints n blunts.. waste of weed but oh well we ballin. plus i just like rollin ls/jays. and its of kill.

we dont pass the ball nigga we ballllll hog!
    test
  12. DYNASTY

DYNASTY The Last Of The Best

spliffs, L's whaeva u call it your way.. nah, we don't get down wit dat stuffin cigars n shit fuck nah, nuttin but haze, kush n shit round me. fuck around n kill pass out smokin g's of that shit to da dome
    test
  13. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

^^ yeh blunts to the face is just dumb..

if ima do a solo, ill twist a jay.. i dont care who you are. if the buds good, you really dont need a l to the face
    test
  14. Nick Knox

it doesnt really matter what you need... its what you got....
    test
  15. kaLeeF

kaLeeF me and weed go waaay back

i roll a gram of some purp in a blutn daily....i dont give a damn who thinks its a waste...nothing like smokin a blunt on ya own of some potent stuff....and once in awhile i get some of that good orange kush when it comes around this way
    test
  16. Fonikz

Fonikz ExcuseMeAsIKissTheSkyyy

word @ nick knox

what if u go through a p every 2 days?(obviously movin it).. i stay burnin blunts to the face... thats with the kind bud/dro/whatever its called around your way tho.. not that reggie miller.... when i grab haze i dont smoke blunts to the face cuz its just stupid.... ive been burnin this dro shit for awhile now and after smokin it so much if i dont hit a blunt to the face its not the same effect...
    test
  17. Nick Knox

im wit you here.... doesnt matter who thinks its a waste... or who thinks its not... i do it...
    test
  18. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

hey its not about it being a waste and people thinkin its a waste....

i just hear people on here say they are rolling up mad blunts/day.....and where im from, unless you can afford tons of weed, nobody is doing that. Not only that but you can roll up half a gram and get fucked so theres hardly a want for it, other than the occaisional special time for one...

most people i know who roll up big ass blunts regularily buy huge sacks of crappy weed, you need to smoke like a couple g's to get high so they roll up big ass blizznuts
    test
  19. Fonikz

Fonikz ExcuseMeAsIKissTheSkyyy

i refuse to smoke that reggie. tastes horrible..
    test
  20. kaLeeF

kaLeeF me and weed go waaay back

quit sayin my muthafuckin name...thank you
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.