Difference between pop filters...

Discussion in 'Audio Help & Tips' started by ^IT^, Jan 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mic1tharula

mic1tharula 790 verbal

LMAO funny shit
    test
  2. Og Dogg Prod.

Og Dogg Prod. New Member

My point exactly, go with the nylon, it's better. I know from experience and I know because I know the theory behind it... There's a reason there's only one metal filter on the market, cuz they don't do as good a job and they cost more to make... The only person who would buy one is someone frustrated with replacing their nylon one... But keep crying about how you know more, it's funny to watch.
    test
  3. Busta

Busta New Member

Ghet didn't get "sonned" as you call it ....he was simply being a smart ass with all his use of scientific language... as syntax knows the average user is 16 and has no knowledge he broke down his opinion in easy english.....

...thats what it comes down to opinion... like syn said go form your own opinion ..see which you like better...

think about it ....if every thought that such and such was the best mic ...no would buy any others... all other companys would go out of business... go see for yourselves.

On a side note...

that was the best laugh i had all day.
    test
  4. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

Let me reiterate since illiteracy is a very demoralizing problem here...

I'm a fucking audio engineer. I work at two studios and I setup studios on the side.

Did the words after that disappear in your vision or no? Does it intimiate you that I actually went to school and work at two studios while everyone else is... well... not?

Maybe I should have said "The nylon is better because it.. well.. I have absolutely no fucking clue why it does, but it just does!!!" and then I'd be cool just like everyone else who offers half-assed advise on this board.

If you don't want full detailed help, then you have definitely come to the right board. No wonder you people suggest Euroracks and dynamic mics to each other...

I'm personally sick of being attacked every time I post up useful information. The guy asked about pop filters, so I told him about them. Syntax and Mic get all fussy and their pussy juice starts running all over the site and say I don't know what I'm talking about when neither one of them put up a single scientific reason as to why I was wrong.

It is increasingly obvious you people have no intention of learning anything beyond Cool Edit and Soundblasters. I'm leaving this joint. If you need real help... you can schedule an appointment. I'm in LA. Fuck this board.
    test
  5. mic1tharula

mic1tharula 790 verbal

ohHhhhhhhhhhhhh you're a FUCKING STUDIO ENGINEER i wasn't aware ghet well now i trust evvvvvvvvvverything you sayyyyyyyyyyyyyy
    test
  6. WDPS Recordz

WDPS Recordz t(* *t)

u cant spell intimidate hahahahahahaha dumb fucker.....nah but Pz enjoy ur 2 studios and ur degree.
    test
  7. BPINCdef

BPINCdef Renaissance Man

you cant spell peace? and nah isnt a word! lol
    everyone is entitled to typing spelling mistakes
    test
  8. mic1tharula

mic1tharula 790 verbal

i never make mistakes suckas please believe
    test
  9. Syntax_Mastery

Syntax_Mastery Emcee/Producer/Engineer

do i look like a fuckin scientist to you? seriously? do i? do i look like i run around with a little lab-coat with 2 inch think coke bottles on bragging about how i know the solution to defying gravity?why should i scientifically defend a point that i can just as easily defend with simple words... i am not refuting your point... you are obviously bill ny the science guy... you can tell me that "ITS METAL...IM AN ENGINEER" all day and night, but i can easily tell you've NEVER had experience with the two products in question, or else you wouldn't be trying to relate a SIMPLE QUESTION with a scientific theory.... fuck you and your theory... that has nothing do with nothing... if you payed half attention, you'd know that the "holes" in the pop filter are not regular "holes"...idiot... they are curved and ridged downward.... talkin bout they'll stop sound... i got audios upon audios recorded through this shit... and your gonna tell me its stopping my sound... when i've tested between nylon and metal myself..HANDS ON... suck a cock!

and ogdogg...shut up... you DO NOT know the theory behind creating metal pop filters.... talkin bout durablility... get the fuck outta here.... go rub your pop filter in baby oil and put it to sleep...its bed time!

both of yall need to go.... and find someone who has both, and test them for yourself...then come back, and kiss my black ass apologizing...

your trying to lecture me on something i've dealt with forever... ogdogg with his hear say and ghetalion with his pocket protector both need to hit the books....MORE!
    test
  10. Syntax_Mastery

Joe Blow - "Hey ghetalion whats the difference between powered and active monitors?"

Ghetalion - "Well Joseph Blow, the molecular fusion found in a active subwoofer is equal to the photonic sub genre of the human species, therefore creating a plosive in the ear, just as it turns into the diplidocus of the ratio of the passive monitor tyrannosaurus rex"

Joe Blow - "Sure thing ghetalion...YOU THE ENGINEER!"
    test
  11. mic1tharula

mic1tharula 790 verbal

lmaoo....ghet do look kinda like "bill nye: the early years" LMAOOOOOOOOOO omg
    test
  12. Syntax_Mastery

and you wanna know how else i know its obvious you havent dealt with it ghet?

1. you didnt even know it had holes...
    2. you still think there just "holes"
    3. In later arguments i'll keep revealing shit to you and you'll keep trying to rebuttal...

heres a suggestion man...
    go read... THEN rebuttal
    test
  13. Og Dogg Prod.

Og Dogg Prod. New Member

Syntax you seem to like to bicker and argue alot and I can't find any information about you anywhere... It's like you don't exist in the music industry... Funny, I thought you could find anyone with internet searches... It's seriously like you don't exist...
    test
  14. bigBANKin

bigBANKin crazy

ey cant we all jus get along and help each other out with audios??
    test
  15. mic1tharula

mic1tharula 790 verbal

^cuz some fools like ghet and ogdogg think they run shit....
    test
  16. Syntax_Mastery

AHAHA...like YOU exist...

i never heard of you outside this site... and im a fan of def jam south...

shut the fuck up immediately, you fuckin egotisitical faggot... got your head all up your ass cuz ou won a mastering conpetition online.. but you fuckin ruined the quality of the song in the process...

go rub your nipples some more man...seriously...
    test
  17. WDPS Recordz

WDPS Recordz t(* *t)

i kno gee dawg i waz jus fukkin :)
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.