did you know there are nurseries in heaven

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TheBigPayback, May 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

Big, do you believe God will kill the children of people who are against him?

Heaven isn't for raising children, that is what the earth is for...hence New Earth
    test
  2. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

no. I been reaserching the age of accountability which differ with peoples interpretations but what i get is that its at the age of knowing right and wrong jews say 12 yrs old. Some say younger. Some say during the exodus when God told them everyone over 20 that keeps complaining gonna die the same way they complain about lol so not sure thw exact age yet. But no God wont kill, doesnt kill, and will not kill your children.
    test
  3. TheBigPayback

Heaven actually well be doing a lot of learning. Creating, and learning how we were syppose to run government and economy Gods design.
    test
  4. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

he has before tho
    test
  5. TheBigPayback

He? Im thinking ur thinking egypt, death angel. Appollyon, the destroyer, is a fallen angel. In that instance their hedge of protection was voluntary given up by the people when commanded to an action with the foreknowledge of the consequence if the blood of the lamb warning was not heeded and placed upon the door frame. Sounds like blaming God for not leaving your home when the threat of the largest natural disaster is bouta hit new orleans
    test
  6. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

God ordered the killing of the first born in Eygpt. He has also sent people into a town and told them to kill anyone, men, women and children who didn't have the mark and they did so.
    test
  7. TheBigPayback

He warned them of the coming judgements and warned them of the death angel encroaching, what was about to happen then told them what to do. those that didnt do it suffered the consequence. Exactly as presented in eden, however the people didnt have the spirit man as adam an eve had, therefore their death was a spiritual death rather than physical. Flip it around its exactly the same. He warned them, they disobeyed, they reaped the law of judgement by their actions. Had they listened..the demon wouldnt have been able to do a thing. He would have simply passed-over. So he saved, he didnt kill. The people that obeyed woke up the same way they did the day before. Perhaps more thankful.
    test
  8. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

no there isnt
    test
  9. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

He killed them. How can you say he didn't kill them when he ordered the angel to kill everyone? Some where saved, most weren't.
    test
  10. TheBigPayback

Death angel is an fallen archangel a chief demon. Hes always on duty, always looking for a whole in Gods divine protection over us, by things we allow into our life that blocks God. Thats what commandments are for. If u have a area of armor with a kink its possible for a demon to exploit it. We abide under the wing of the most high we can force that love and protection off us. If u realize theres many areas to be fixed. Your at the begining u gotta startworking oit each kink till we align our minds with christ our inside match oir out and we are walking with him now. You know the footprints in the sand scripture. Ur being carried right now.
    test
  11. TheBigPayback

When they entered the promised land God told them this land is yours, drive out or kill them or else(warning) they would he a thorn in the side of the isrealites forever.those were the sons of ishmeal and the jews didnt complete the task and its become exactly that. A wild doctrine driven by martyrdom with a goal of destroying isreal. Still today. But God decreed that they (the jews) after their return after ww2 would dwell in that land forever. So they must deal with that constant worry. From neighboring lands.
    test
  12. TheBigPayback

ssif america were gone or not around. There could be no fullfillment of that prophesy.
    test
  13. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

when i get to heaven can i be a gyno?
    test
  14. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

oh i forgot

girls dont have vaginas in heaven
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.