did u know

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TheBigPayback, Aug 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

I just choose not to hide my contempt for people like Payback because as an atheist living in this world, people like him greatly outnumber people like me and they stunt and retard human progression in every sense imaginable.

But your approach is a lot more honest and genuine which is why I can address what you say normally. So what did you want to know?
    test
  2. miscreant

miscreant 1996 was the shit

i think a thread should be created on what you posted here and we could discuss this

its interesting

and i agree with what you briefly pointed out in your post

further discussion would be interesting
    test
  3. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

Yea I forgot what made me wonder about that but when I think about the Illuminati conspiracy and what they allegedly have done and continue to do, makes me wonder if that level of control over people is really a bad thing. If it's "immoral", to what degree.

This is probably why deities were created in the first place. I think people can always eventually see through the fact that that they are stupid people being led by stupid, GREEDY people. Saying that there is a being above all of us actually ruling, is probably for the best.

Dunno I have to think about it more before I make a thread on it, but it's definitely an interesting subject, especially considering the current state of western "freedom".
    test
  4. miscreant

would you subscribe to the idea that we're still peasants living under serfdom as we did centuries ago just in a different age?
    test
  5. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Id have no problem with him if he didnt have some kinda insult to everyone in every one of his responses honestly
    test
  6. TheBigPayback

i dont hide shit. If i dont agree with an opinion or a lifestyle ill tell u. An ill tell u why as well.
    An thats not nessicarily true. We dont greatly outnumber other religions or lack there of.
    An your wrong. U been talking shit since u jumped in here. Like a unfounded u against the sanctuary complex. Were all here to discuss and provide our different views to things. But when fools act like they know everything, u choose to become the enemy here. Otherwise no one would have a problem with you.
    test
  7. miscreant

yeh the insults don't do no one justice

we're discussing mature subjects

better off acting mature about it

he feels like you purport lies to argue your belief

so he attacks you

but we can drop the religious debate

you're a christian, steadfast in your belief, he's an athiest just as staunch in his belief

you can't discuss something else?
    test
  8. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

Shit like this:

a paper thin veil of humility doing a pathetic job of masking self righteousness and arrogance. Along with a bunch of empirically WRONG shit to go with it. A combination that leads to complete and utter hatred.
    test
  9. miscreant

are there more christians than any other religious denomination?

please don't include catholics with christians

i think i heard islam is the fastest growing, don't know if they got the most numbers though
    test
  10. TheBigPayback

Goodness shut up already. Even the athiests here dont like you that should tell you plenty about your own combination. I mean if you really care or want a actual discussion enter the conversation like a normal fuckin human being. Seems to me u care more about telling people everything you believe you know and less about actually engaging in a discussion that includes anything others might. Perhaps even from a different perspective, or dare i even say. Know about more than u.
    test
  11. snowy

snowy 39k Rap Song Music Folder

Theres about 500 Million more "Christians" (including all denominations) than there are Muslims. And about 500 Million more Muslims than there are non-religious/atheist/agnostic/secular people. So a Billion more would be greatly outnumbering.

And I'm sure by people like you he was referring to all believers of religions in which case he would be even more in the right.

Major Religions Ranked by Size

Also from reading NightmareX he rarely claims to know everything just maybe more than you and some others who would post on here. Probably from the perspective that most religious believers would forego logic and reason for comfort and peace of mind, even if its based on mythical stories unproven in our modern times.

You however make claims like KNOWING that there is a God. Not simply believing that there might be something out there but having explicit knowledge of its existence...
    test
  12. TheBigPayback

Ya when i say that I know, im saying "I" know. 100%. Doesnt mean i expect that youve had the same experiences as myself so I dont expect you to be as confident and I accept your sceptical views on it. I however do try to give input that could guide you into your own personal experience on occassion. But for the most part I let yall believe what you want unless its a misconseption you may have, or heard thats just blatently untrue. specifically when it had to do with my religion. But no x has said plenty of things that are ignorant regaurding what he believes or heard about my religion so ya Im going to speak on it if it happens. Other than that whatever were here for discussions, I listen to everyones views, and provide my own on occassion. My problem with him (like just about everyone else) is his remarks that accompany his claims.
    test
  13. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

That's well and good because I can't stand plenty of atheists. Getting atheists to agree on things is a bit like herding cats. That's the beauty of not being bound by dogma. We. Think. For. Our. Fucking. Selves.

You, however, do not. You're not interested in engaging in discourse which is why neither I, or basically anyone else gives the bullshit you write the time of day. Every time someone attempts to make a point you greet them with condescending proselytizing and dogmatic babble that you can back up with literally NO EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER. Instead you ignore willingly everything that makes your religion transparently...obviously false and CLAIM TRUTH. And you use this book to justify your own ignorant, bigoted view of the world.

Why in the fuck SHOULD ANYONE have anything but hatred for the kind of terrible, dishonest person you are? Your words are pollution to civilized society.

Also, find ONE thing I have said about Christianity that's not true and prove it as such.
    test
  14. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

ok that was entertaining and hilarious as usual but back to what i was saying

its more generalized...meaning it does not actually say homosexuality is wrong correct?? u are only assuming. and if u wanna say "o well the bible still says its wrong" then i can easily repost the verse i originally brought up. you said it yourself that "sex before marriage" is not clearly said in the bible so you dont feel ashamed of doing it, well doesn't this also prove, threw ur own logic, that homosexuality in the new testament is not clearly outlined and therefore religious gays can feel comfortable knowing they aint going to hell?

also you brought up the point of how things have changed and thats what the new testament is for. well couldn't you at least for one post agree that possible maybe some other things in the bible (original and new testament) also are outdated???
    test
  15. miscreant

i don't think the new testament says anything about gays going to hell, i'm pretty sure it don't

also

for those who believe in Christ, the old testament has no bearing on you
    test
  16. TheBigPayback

theres many gay christian groups that would reason it out like that. In terms of me i said marriage isnt clearly defined, not sexual immoral things. The "changes" are from old to new testiment. Before and after christ. Christ is the fullfillment of the "law" of the old testiment which is why we go by new testiment doctrine.
    test
  17. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

the point is neither are clearly defined by ur own logic. the old testament says gays should be killed and the new testament doesn't mention it at all leaving it at "sexual immorality" clearly just as unclear as sex before marriage
    test
  18. TheBigPayback

I wouldnt say that. I think sexual immorality is pretty self explanitory. Theres other verses that deal with the subject as well if ud like me to post em
    test
  19. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

it's just as self explanitory as no sex before marriage. Yes do post another
    test
  20. miscreant

they've thrown catholics in with christians, not the same thing
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.