did u know

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TheBigPayback, Aug 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

actually the people asked for laws he gave them the commandments. They couldnt handle it.
    But jesus was present ad well as the plan of salvation before creation. Romans 8
    That would imply he knew they wouldnt be able to handle what they were asking for.
    test
  2. KRich662

KRich662 Well-Known Member

What about God condoning slaves?
    test
  3. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

Shut the fuck up. You delusional faggot. If 100% of the biblical translations that english speaking people can read use jealousy and wrath and shit like that, then that's what the fuck it means. It's supposed to be "god's word" it's supposed to ring truth from every page. It can't do that if the words it uses have the wrong meaning when you actually READ it. Are you fucking kidding me? Congratulations, you're now a liability to your stupid ass religion. That means you should probably never speak on it again or you're going to send dozens of people to hell with your stupidity. :funny:
    test
  4. TheBigPayback

Maybe u should look at the historical context of slavery during the time period. The only slavery which was condoned was as a way of working off debt. Slavery in other contexts were not. Ie exodus.
    test
  5. TheBigPayback

Ur dumb as shit. The bible is a greek/ hebrew book. Point blank period. So in translation if we dont have a suitable word we use the next closest thing wether or not its contextually acurate u victorian faggot.
    test
  6. snowy

snowy 39k Rap Song Music Folder

So he created us in a way that we wouldn't be able to handle what he was asking for?

If you're cooking and forget to throw in an ingredient, it isn't the finished products fault for not tasting how it should but the chef's fault...
    test
  7. TheBigPayback

The isrealites asked for it. If he refused to give the option that wouldnt be freewill. He cant force anything, thats why we have the choice. Even for where we want to spend eternity.
    test
  8. TheBigPayback

In ur cooking metaphor if im the chef and u say u want garlic an i say i can put garlic but ur not gonna like it and u continue to ask for it..IS it my fault for giving u what u ask for?
    test
  9. snowy

I know i've gone over this with you before..

But having the fore knowledge of man's shortcomings and downfalls and waiting for them to descend into anarchy before acting is the sign of malevolence not benevolence.

And if you answer with Its Gods Plan I cant judge it or hope to comprehend it. Thats a self defeating argument.
    test
  10. snowy

??? Its my freewill to choose it though. How you going to decide what my tastebuds like, each person's are going to be a bit different?

God is the Chef. We are the finished Dish. And our inability to live up to our creators expectations is his fault not ours.
    test
  11. snowy

Maybe if he had used something other than Clay. Maybe if he had created us out of Titanium or Diamond but he chose Clay for his "main ingredient". And it was his recipe to begin with so its not like he can blame the author of his cookbook for recommending him to use Clay.
    test
  12. TheBigPayback

Because im a cook and i know what goes together and what doesnt.
    In terms of man his actions after his first wrong choice is predictable. If hed leave the comfort of eden for a lust of the eyes, dare i make consequences for his actions later on when hes no longer a spuritual man. But thats what they wanted. Hell even when he was delivering the rules on the stone tablets they were at the foot of the mountain breaking the 2nd commandment dancing naked around a golden calf.
    At the time however the laws were nessicary to allow a bloodline to remain for jesus. If there hadnt been there wouldnt have been a virgin left from which to come.
    test
  13. TheBigPayback

The clay has nothing to do with it. Its the seperation thats the problem. Everything goes back to the earth from where it came i dont see anything wrong with that. Its when thwir spiritual eyes closed and natural eyes took over is where the problems arose in lust. Before that God used to walk with them in the garden. Once their natural eyes were opened the same sound of him walking caused them to hide from the light of God because when the light is on it scatters the darkness. because darkness is more comfortable around darkness.
    test
  14. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

lol I'm dumb? But you made my point for me.

The bible is supposed to be the word of god. Divinely inspired. Flawless.

Ergo, there should be no translation problems at all. The book should ooze mind blowing profound wisdom from every page and getting words to mean what they are supposed to should also not be a difficult task.

However, you make justification after baseless justification to try and explain away the bullshit in your stupid ass book failing to see that with every explanation you're just digging a deeper hole and conceding that this is not the word of god.

Also, you love dick, you short bus ridin homo.
    test
  15. TheBigPayback

Are u stupid? That has nothing to do with how its translated to languages that dont have words for certain things. Seriously if u expect to learn anything about the bible u must go to the original divinely inspired text. Theres something called a concordance, theres something called literal context. U prolly didnt learn that in ESL
    test
  16. TheBigPayback

Anyways if u want a flawless meaning of something or the word useage in English doesnt sound like it jives with the nature of God ie 'hate'
    you may be right. An when u take the time to study the ACTUAL WORDS and how they were used during the period, to whom, in what culture, youll find..its pretty flawless. An ALL ur ignorant rebutles are unfounded. Based on ur own laziness.
    test
  17. TheBigPayback

It aint Gods job to spoon feed you.
    test
  18. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

test
  19. TheBigPayback

Its a problem when your education comes from wikipedia. If God condoned slavery why would he spend 400 years getting isrealites OUT of slavery in egypt. In a historical context slavery was not the same as it is today. Again it was a way of working off debt. Try again.
    test
  20. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

There are passages in the bible which sya it's OK to buy slaves, and in every topic I quote them to you you never reply.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.