did The Game get slapped by suge knight

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by LDogg The King, Sep 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *~H20~*

*~H20~* Guest

? u live in Maryland and not even B-More at that I dont know what Darwarian cycle is and if I smacked u you'd feel it because u just tried to pull my hoe card but I dont net beef cause what's the sense u a pussy I'm gutter so what the world need people like me and people like u they point at me and say I'm the bad guy it's the way I was raised just know cant nobody on this site tell me shit about the shit a street ni gga a do cause the shit yall type and or rap about I live every fuckin day when it's a drout I feel it when one of my ni ggas get killed it's real.......my block on the news man my whole street when shit happen when ni ggas get shot it's somebody I know SChoolcraft is me I'm respected cause I follow the rules aint nobody gona pull my card I aint makin shit up ni ggas wana walk in my shoes even u I see u text every other line what you'd do to someone rap is full contact if come at me in a diss track right now and say some dumb shit like u gonna do this or u fuck this bitch I aint gonna reply I will dead your ass that's my mentality u do what you do like I said raps full contact if u gonna talk about ni ggas wana see u do it killa and me I live it........yall just talkin bullshit and that's even dumber cause on the contrary to what u think if u get into the game it's always gonna be a ni gga like me and then u gonna look stupid
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.