did The Game get slapped by suge knight

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by LDogg The King, Sep 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HellRzah

HellRzah PurE EviL

i didnt say i was harder than suge, i said fuck suge...i dont like that fuck...

and i'd swing back if he slapped me, then get my ass beat...i wouldnt stand there with my balls in my hand..
    test
  2. Super.

Super. New Member

test
  3. Simple Simon

Simple Simon Soy Un Menso

Suge is a big fucker, id be holding my balls
    test
  4. A-Ru

A-Ru A slash Ru

lol funny shit
    test
  5. enef

enef voting against DZK in every round.

word...suge is one person i wouldnt fuck with

ive seen him in real life...fuckers big...and well, u wouldnt get stomped...youd get snuffed
    test
  6. *~H20~*

*~H20~* Guest

wow 98 percent of u are pussy talikin about u shook of another man if yall hoods was anything ol heads woulda told u to be afraid of no man walking on this earth but i forgot yall only "pretend" to be hood and gangsta and as far as Game getting smacked by suge I never heard that nor do I give two squirts of seamen about either one of em Game is weak but that song with kayne is cold....................but game is still weak in all of the sense of the word and suge is overated he's larger than life only to peeon n iggas
    test
  7. Richard Corey

Richard Corey battle like a savage

'ass beat?' y'mean 'ASS SHOT!'

Suge doesn't 'beat' people. Everyone who screws with Suge, policemen and gang members alike, have ended up dead. Swing on Suge? PLEASE! You better be like Vanilla Ice and take that slap-up like a man, so you can live to talk about it later.
    test
  8. Simple Simon

Youre an idiot
    test
  9. *~H20~*

*~H20~* Guest

^^^^^ wow I hope yall dont live with this same mindstate I feel like Tru Life I guess I forgot everybody dont think like through street ni ggas so i guess yall feel like mobb deep take a slappin?Only time i'm a take anytype of fuckin bang up or slap if i retailiate streets is eye for and eye if game did get smacked he as bitch as most of yall.............cats on here talk bout suge like they stop makin cliques after his or stop makin guns after his everybody got guns last week i took a 40 glock from some 12 year olds.........the next man and u bleed the same color u fuckin pussies
    test
  10. Simple Simon

Dawg, i been in the streets, doesnt mean im gonna fuck with Suge and get rubbed out. Thats just fuckin stupid. Seriously, what are you going to do to Suge, dude has clout. Call me a pussy, but i would rather be alive and breathing, than cold and dead, maybe its just me.
    test
  11. enef

enef voting against DZK in every round.

test
  12. *~H20~*

*~H20~* Guest

but how can u put streets and backing down into the same category? I laugh at u because of that cause in the streets if u back down u is then known as a bitch dont matter how much fuckin clout or they know so u obviously aint been in the streets instead of talkin bout u been in the streets look at what i'm typin because this is how the blocks think not u obviously because u wouldnt think like that me aint no man gonna get away freely by playin me or anybody off the block if might not even come in that same day but u goin get got.......and no real hood n igga gona tell u no bullshit like yeah just take that L cause that's Suge......I'm tellin u Suge can come to my Block right fuckin now dont matter how many of em it is He a lost soul if he step foot in the D and I hear him talkin outta the side of his neck about my street or block we goin go see him that's the mentality cause we might lose the war but at least we fought it..flat out if u really street a L is unacceptable if a n igga step on your toes u step back on his.....pussy ass n iggas talkin bout they street
    test
  13. Simple Simon

its whatever man. i dont even want to argue with you, but... Fact is, you say this shit.. but chances are, if put in that situation, you arent going to try and get big on Suge. And even if you did, i guarantee whoever you mob with, isnt gonna want to beef with Suge, its not happening.
    test
  14. *~H20~*

*~H20~* Guest

We birst and bang with whoevercause we dont give a fuck we on the Murda Block fucka get it through ya head u aint gangsta or u wouldnt type dumb shit like u a bow to another man that's like going to jail and sayin a fuck it i'm not going to fight there just gona punk me and fuck me in the ass
    test
  15. Simple Simon

thats not what im saying.. and i dont know/care who Murda Block is, but fact is, you guys would not fuck with Suge and pretty much all of So Cal bloods, and youre an idiot for thinking you would.

And wtf @ saing im not a gangster. I never even said i was, fucking herb. I dont, and never have banged, shit dont mean im in the dark with how shit works.
    test
  16. Richard Corey

this is now, officially, the dumbest fuckin' thread on the page.

Internet thugs: life's genital warts.
    test
  17. *~H20~*

*~H20~* Guest

Me personally I dont give two shits where he from I run with Detroit Vice Lord/Bloods and 60 percent of Detroit is Neutral or Blood.........And really it aint no tension over it but what I'm saying is dont no ni gga put fear in my heart is all I'm sayin i'll go to his turf if he jump stupid or say sumethin outta the way i'll pop his ass flat
    test
  18. *~H20~*

*~H20~* Guest

hmmmmmmmmmmm

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I-Net Pussies:..........real life pussies.......yep
    test
  19. Richard Corey

Okay, let me break it down for you, just a little reality...

being 'street' is just a synonym some hood cat came up with because the word 'stupid' didn't sound too flatering. There is nothing smart about starting a war with someone just to prove how big your testicles are. If Suge slapped me... I think about several things (1) my family: wife and child; (2) my upbringing; and (3) the ignorance of the offending party.

I would bark at him, maybe. Might even curse him out, but in the end I'd walk my educated, intelligent black-ass right up to the phone and call the cops.

I don't care about your playground, short-bus 'street' rules. I have a life. And testicles large enough that they tell me I'm a man themselves without me having to constantly prove it. Every cat on the street who brags about being street, while laying in his own social and intellectual filth is a moron. Gang violence is just society's natural selection pruning the weak and stupid from the species.

If that's what you choose to align yourself with, fine. I'm sure some 'real' gangster will blow your worthless ass away some day and the Darwanian cycle will be complete.
    test
  20. Simple Simon

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.