Did Solomon lose to Flamez?

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by mapleleaf, Jun 5, 2010.

?

Who wins?

1. Solomon

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Flamez

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gregrieke20

gregrieke20 Well-Known Member

lmfao
    test
  2. Elapz

Elapz New Member

Solomon won but I would rather listen to Flame's music over Iron's anyday. Homie's flow is sicknasty.
    test
  3. Judgekure

Judgekure 48÷2(9+3)=288 tbh

Let me just say.

In my OPINION, Solomon won. I feel like every battle is unique as far as judging goes and I feel it depends on what exactly is said that determines how a verse should be judged. Not every personal hits and not everybodys flow is amazing.

It all depends. In this particular case, I think Flames was drawn out. Not focusing on how much of it was directed at Solomon, I've ALWAYS felt he was auditioning for Mobb Deep with this performance..That was my opinion of him when I first saw this battle.

Is that my criteria as to him losing? No, that would be ridiculous. I felt Solomon just came stronger. His delivery was better and he had far more confidence in his lines. I dont feel that way with Flamez.

Again, This is my personal opinion.
    test
  4. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

I aint mad at people who think Solomon won, it's up to taste. Alot of people require personals for a verse to be remotely enjoyable to them, so I understand. I just get sick of the same 4 bars from Solomon over and over..

variations of 5 mics, gay orgy/my glasses+your mom sucking dick/other played out lines

He'd be much better if he came up with quality concepts like those lines and used them exclusively in one battle. IMO
    test
  5. JohnnyOnTheSpot

JohnnyOnTheSpot New Member

[​IMG]
    test
  6. scrotie

scrotie aka lil generation gap

didnt read much of this thread but iron was lame as shit in this battle haha. personals are fun but theyre not the be-all end-all decider of battles. really tho watch the battle and pretend iron is ubserd and youll realize how lame he was
    test
  7. ErikForeman

What battle are you referring to?
    test
  8. FarooqHakim

FarooqHakim Dot Dorbal

So I take it your a bigger fan of his performance against Math, or his rapping as of lately?
    test
  9. ErikForeman

I am, although he isn't all that impressive to me at all, really.
    test
  10. J Keeper

J Keeper Super Jesus

Aye Verb v SB.
    test
  11. ErikForeman

Aye Verb beat him, but S.B. was surprisingly ill, IMO.
    test
  12. Midemceeon

Midemceeon New Member

"35000 nigga i made bail!"
    test
  13. TagsTheMan

TagsTheMan New Member

What was iron really saying?

first round both were lyrical, it was damn near even

second round Iron got into to many dick/shit jokes.. . Flamez kind of blanked out the end so Iron won

Third was flamez no question, Iron was sloppy but if you listen to what flamez is saying its just so lyrical

Overall..... I would say the winner of the first round took this battle.

dont base your decision on crowd reaction because of that fucking retarded 10 year old laughing at ever dick joke
    test
  14. FarooqHakim

FarooqHakim Dot Dorbal

Hmmm, well this is one thing I'll have to disagree on
    test
  15. ErikForeman

Guess I've just heard one too many recycled verses hahaha

I liked his shit against Math. Jin was mehhh.. but every time he's on a youtube video he's spittin the same verses about 44 4's and shit.. it's played and seems to me like he isn't that serious if he has to spit the same verse so often.
    test
  16. KingsCourtEnt

KingsCourtEnt Active Member

That’s stupid it’s a rap battle The major point of it is the battle. Its not a rhyme showcase. You cant go in a rap battle and do a love song or a verse dedicated to your mother or something. If you don’t attack your partner than you are not battling just rhyming at each other
    test
  17. KingsCourtEnt

KingsCourtEnt Active Member

Before every battle was on video you could recycle cause cats didn`t hear your lines it was kind of weak if you claim it was freeestyle but possible

Its like in wrestling back in the 70s before TV they would tour around and do the same match in different cities because it was fresh. It got very tired when they got on TV, and people started seeing the same end of a match week in and week out
    test
  18. zonal000

zonal000 Well-Known Member

Yeah, Flamez lyricism BLEW MY MIND!!!! *snicker*

If Flamez is good then rapping is stupid. I would rather hear 10 minutes of gay mom dick jokes than one minute of Flamez flat, monotonous "lyricism".
    test
  19. _gp_

_gp_ _ C M Y K _

i think these types of posts make people feel pity for you rather than envy of you.

since you have all this great stuff going for you, one would think you'd be a little happier, and not constantly lashing out at strangers. cheer up man.
    test
  20. _gp_

_gp_ _ C M Y K _

just watched this battle twice and gotta go with solomon.

id be the first to rate skill over jokes, but solomon is just too funny in this shit. plus, all things being equal, why should skill outwiegh freestyle ablilty in a battle? both are just as valuble to me as attributes.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.