Did Solomon lose to Flamez?

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by mapleleaf, Jun 5, 2010.

?

Who wins?

1. Solomon

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Flamez

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J Keeper

J Keeper Super Jesus

They were only directed in the sense that he spit in Solomon's direction.

Give ONE example of a line Flamez said that pertains only to Solomon...
    test
  2. Judgekure

Judgekure 48÷2(9+3)=288 tbh

Nah, Im paraphrasing, Not a direct quote, but thats generally what I got out of your argument.

If Im wrong, let me know, I dont mind retracting my statement.
    test
  3. mapleleaf

mapleleaf bumpin onyx in the jag

lmao

i really shouldnt have made this thread

iron says some awful, straight horrible stuff in this...
    test
  4. J Keeper

J Keeper Super Jesus

^Good example.

The first rap battle in history was decided by personals.

Ya'll mother fuckers woulda said Busy Bee won.

History says otherwise...
    test
  5. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

Why do i have to? I reject your premise.

A directed line means a battle line. Like "I fucked your sister" is a directed line, even if you don't have a sister.
    test
  6. J Keeper

J Keeper Super Jesus

So any line containing the word "you" is a battle line?

You must be a fan of fake personals...
    test
  7. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

I don't think these fools are watching the battle.
    test
  8. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

Any line with the word "you"

Is a line directed at you.

I would say that that's an accurate statement 99% of the time, yes.

I'm a fan of dope lyrics.
    test
  9. MCPamflit

MCPamflit New Member

Thats the thing, people say today theyre comedians, but of the cuff freestyle/taylored pre meds will always get a better laugh than just a joke. Theres some funny fuckers, i know i'm one, sit in a room full of people, maybe towards the morning, sniffing lines and smoking weed, saying the funniest shit possible, people are laughing true and true, its so funny cause its happening there. my favourite show is have i got news for you, i assume you get pannel shows over there. its wit and smart humour

get same 4am funnyman to write and perform a stand up routine and they'll die on there arse.

me and my mate battle/insult everyone in the room with simple one line set up/punchline running jokes, what theyre wearing, who theyre fucking etc, thats why the 2 on 2's are so good imo

not really relevent to this thread but just pointing out the different styles of humour, you can't beat a bit of wit with a bit of rap, in my opinion, in this formatted competition.

Its why theres a whole rappers can't battle battlers can't make rap songs and its so so true, proved time and time again

[youtube]nzAI58lEbFE[/youtube]

geezers one of the most ubelievably gifted, talented music makers in my entire cd collection

could he beat kid twist in a battle

well?
    test
  10. Pontus

Pontus _________________________

flames lost when solomon said

"A broke bum who couldnt afford no shirt"
    test
  11. J Keeper

J Keeper Super Jesus

So a battler doesn't necessarily hafta spit anything relevant to win, they just hafta say you occasionally?
    test
  12. mapleleaf

or i could ask the same question to you...solomons shit was NOT very good, but to win, even against someone who clearly is a superior rapper in a battle, all you have to do is have ANY lines that are directed 'personally' at him? i disagree. dope shit > weak shit. flamez shit was not 'personal' but it was dope as fuck, irons shit was personal, but it was really weak to me
    test
  13. BinoSWI

BinoSWI Half Jamaikan Half Scouse

finally i understand what ur sayin bro. i aint agree wit anythin u said in this thread part from that. makin out like only one thing makes a good battler

if u a rapper who can only flow but has no content then u as 1 dimensional as a comedy guy who aint rap well but yea like u said the rapper should probs win in that situation. iron solomon is more than dat tho

but yeah i watched it n iron solomon came wack to some of his other battles but i still thought he took it
    test
  14. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

define relevant.

A battler doesn't even have to mention you to win a battle. it depends on what the other person says.

It depends on a lot of things. It depends. which is what i'm saying

What you're saying is that they have to say something personal to win. and i'm saying that's retarded.
    test
  15. J Keeper

J Keeper Super Jesus

In order to ether your opponent you hafta say something about him.

It's like declaring someone a winner of a boxing match because he had the superior footwork and technique, even though the other dude was the only one throwing punches.

Yea, Mayorga was sloppy as fuck, but he sure knocked the shit outta Vernon Forrest...
    test
  16. J Keeper

J Keeper Super Jesus

In a competition of who can be simultaneously the most creative and disrespectful, yes, you hafta say something RELEVANT TO THE OTHER RAPPER to win...
    test
  17. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

Yeah this is the worst post I have ever read on the internet.

nah, i seen someone win a battle offa kid n play kickstep. Your opinion is invalid.
    I seen someone win a battle cuz he beat up the other dude, and people just gave him the win to calm him down.
    I seen someone win a battle by flowing for a min straight and not say one word i could recognize
    I seen someone win a battle by declaring how drunk they were.
    I seen someone win a battle by talking about someone who wasn't even in the battle
    I seen someone win a battle soley by dressing up in a costume and spitting bars relevant to that.
    I've seen someone win a battle by rocking the crowd and not even recognizing they had an opponent.
    I seen someone win a battle by bringing a bunch of friends to the event
    test
  18. mapleleaf

test
  19. wizworld

wizworld How can you be mad at me?

Lol, nah. It's not like boxing at all, because offense activity is so subjective in battling (nowadays). Footwork and technique are never graded on the scorecard, so I don't know where you were going with that analogy.
    test
  20. MCPamflit

MCPamflit New Member

Even in a sport so clearly defined as win/lose as soccer (i hate calling it that but, anyway) theres still debates in newspapers/tv etc about results, even tho team a scored more goals than team b

I usually know who i think deserves to win a battle, either by liking one over the other or disliking one less than the other. And ten people can each have different reason why they think sum1 won. Remember that wrc prelim with eleagle and yellow rat, think it was jut eleagle vs some next man, eleagle was on his last bar, looking for something to rhym ewith, say, bbc, his opponent reached into his pocket for something and dropped his c.d

staright away eleagle said look, his free c.d

even if other dude hade been spitting either over eleagal that was it for me. Thats what the art of freestyling is for me, adapting and using and envolving,
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.