Did Solomon lose to Flamez?

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by mapleleaf, Jun 5, 2010.

?

Who wins?

1. Solomon

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Flamez

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J Keeper

J Keeper Super Jesus

Actually D-Lor is pretty solid as a battler.

I don't even know why he would say such a thing, because his verses are usually personal.

Kinda confused that he said that in all honesty....
    test
  2. Ex Cal

Ex Cal 『Undisputed』

You afraid to take a polygraph, I'm like Hussein
    Who's playin'? - two planes will make your lobby crash

^ Fav Line of The Battle.

Flamez Flow Was Deadly in This.
    test
  3. Fenris

Fenris Omnious

got 2 be fuckin kidding, you serious with this thread?
    test
  4. Ex Cal

Ex Cal 『Undisputed』

How can you have Canibus lyrics in your sig. Then question who was the better lyricst in this battle. As if Iron out rap'd him.
    test
  5. Judgekure

Judgekure 48÷2(9+3)=288 tbh

Okay okay

Granted that Flamez OUT RAPPED Solomon, But none of his shit was insulting in the least bit.

Its a RAP Battle, yes..But its a Rap BATTLE...
    test
  6. MCPamflit

MCPamflit New Member

I love d'lor, he's such a self rightous little prick
    he's one of only a few people on here unaware that other peoples opinions could be right
    he's like the mayor of a really shit town
    i like eg, he's a genuine fan, i like him, but when i first started coming here the lor and eg came across as horrible little in the know protected by a circle of shits little me sir me sir arse fronters

which is a shame cause i really enjoyed his battles with xt and eleagle

u aint heard me spit niether bruv, but i still think graffiks a better rapper than the both of us
    test
  7. Ex Cal

Ex Cal 『Undisputed』

A lot of his shit was, But at the same time it could have been used against any one. I would rather see Flamez In Url than GT Because of His Style.
    test
  8. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

I mean yo. everyones actin like flames wasn't sayin battle shit. He was.

And he was saying it in better constructed more entertaining and less cliche way. Sure it was generic but so what.

Iron says i'll grab you by your ponytail and he wins cuz it's more personal? Nah, it has to not be wack as well.
    test
  9. MCPamflit

MCPamflit New Member

if everyone thought the same as me plastic surgery would be manditory and girls over 5 foot 4 wouldn't be allowed to wear bra's, ever
    unless they match with some sexy little pantys and suspenders

life would be like benny hill accept i'd bloody catch them quicker

its a for 'em, not a for you
    test
  10. Ex Cal

Ex Cal 『Undisputed』

Jokes/Personals/Punchlines/Cornyness - Goes To Iron <<< What GT Fans Would Rather See.

Flow/Schemes/Complexity/Creativity/Lyrical/Rapping - Goes To Flamez <<< What URL Fans Would Rather See.
    test
  11. MCPamflit

MCPamflit New Member

if your talking to me, d'lors a sick battler, before he became less active and the new school exploded he was easily one of my favourites. But he's not rapping, like, out and out rapping

i used sifu as an example cause dude raps, like, he'll lose a battle, but he raps, he's prepared to rap even tho he loses to someone whos more entertaining but not actually rapping
    test
  12. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

I just don't agree with them. People are acting like flames didnt say anything directed at his opponant. they were generic bars yes, but they were directed.

Then giving iron the benifit of the doubt even though he recycled a shitload, was corny as hell and had a sloppy flow.
    test
  13. Judgekure

I also think Solomon out performed Flamez.

He had a FAR stronger presence and far more confidence in his lyrics. Like I said, It sounded like Flamez was Auditioning for Mobb Deep...He didnt show up for a Battle.
    test
  14. Ex Cal

Ex Cal 『Undisputed』

Majority of The GT fans wanna go to battles and 'lol' "lmao" haha" "rofl" then "damn" "shake head in disgust" "oooh" "whoa" "nice"
    test
  15. BinoSWI

BinoSWI Half Jamaikan Half Scouse

it should be a combination of both (apart from the cornyness obviously)

thats why i love illmac... his battle against eurgh was a perfectt performance encompassing all those things i thought (again apart from the cornyness), n IMO he'd be dope on URL

wtfs wrong wit punchlines... i listen in normal rap i appreciate punchlines (big l, biggie...), 10x dat when listening to battles.
    test
  16. wizworld

wizworld How can you be mad at me?

This is somewhat irrelevant to this battle, but if this was 1996 (before the song came out) and Deck spit the "Triumph" verse against ANYONE he probably would have shut it down right there. The other person would be forgotten immediately and wouldn't even get to rhyme again.
    You can argue that preferences are changing, but that CLEARLY it isn't for the better.
    test
  17. MCPamflit

MCPamflit New Member

Solomon the estranged father that buys you an insainly expensive gift once every three christmases.

I'll be like seen, john over the road don't get nothing from his dad ever, but my brothers best mates dad hactually fucking lives with him, the presents aren't as wow, but thats cause pops is on the daily putting food on the table

cheers for the car dad, i'll see you in 6 years, malnurished and no longer holding a driving liscence. turn up with with a bike and a kit kat 2moro, then your an icon in my eyes

solomons a faggot

but i rate him right up there
    test
  18. Ex Cal

Ex Cal 『Undisputed』

Of Course If You Can Incorporate Everything, You'll Be a Beast. That's What I Look For. But Now It's Like Nothing Matters If It's Not Funny. That's Why I Like Peeps Who Are Versatile Over Some Of These Comedians Slash Rappers That are One Dimensional.
    test
  19. Judgekure

It was relevant to the statement "Personal insults dont determine the outcome of the battle, The one who raps better wins"

Which CAN be true depending on the battle, but I'll be damned if I give a fuck about what a dude is rapping about if he's not rapping about shit that I give a fuck about.
    test
  20. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

Where is that quote from? not from me.

If one persons rapping ability is as good as the other persons personal disses, well then, you gotta make a choice. And that's where preference comes into play.

BUT when one person is spitting dope shit, and the other one is using jokes but they're cliched, corny and recycled, well then the rapper wins.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.