did Lil Wyte die?

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by RyanMac517, Dec 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyanMac517

RyanMac517 New Member

I was on wikipedia looking at rap artists. Then i put lil wyte in the search...

Patrick Lanshaw, or Lil Wyte, is a member of the Memphis, Tennessee rap collective Hypnotize Camp Posse. Lil Wyte began his career with the all-white underground rap group Shelby Forest Clique. His first album Doubt Me Now, produced by DJ Paul & Juicy J of Three 6 Mafia, sold over 130,000 copies independently. The success from this album sparked interest with Warner Music Group which would result in a distribution deal for the Hypnotize Minds label and his second album, Phinally Phamous.

His first album had an underground hit, especially popular with the drug sub-culture, for the song about the recreational use of painkillers, "Oxy Contin". So far, both of his albums have carried on a rap tradition of having a Smokin' Song (a song detailing smoking marijuana) included on them. His first release actually had a song titled "My Smokin' Song" on it. He expanded on this theme with his second album having a song named "My Drinking Song". He has officially released remixed versions of his albums in the "Chopped and Screwed" style associated with recreational use of prescription cough syrup, popular in Southern rap culture. He currently is working on his third album due somewhere in 2007.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lil_Wyte

hmmm
    test
  2. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

He currently is working on his third album due somewhere in 2007. In early 2006, there was a rumor that he had died of a drug overdose. None of this is true.

^^from your link
    test
  3. RyanMac517

RyanMac517 New Member

figured, i just googled it after i posted it (like a dumbass) and other threads saying its a rumor
    test
  4. *Deuce Wilde*

*Deuce Wilde* aka stfu dave

and besides that, anyone can edit wikipedia and shit, on there it says rotten apple is platinum

and my teacher told me it wasn't a legit source cuz this one guy she knew felt like creating a page about himself on there, cuz anyone can do that shit
    test
  5. j$crILLa

j$crILLa ~$crillVille~

interesting site
    test
  6. dj battle cry

dj battle cry Active Member

ya, he's not dead, i remember hearing that rumor when it came out
    test
  7. Don Gurizzu

Don Gurizzu smoke weed everyday

who gives a fuck?
    test
  8. DJ Velocirapper

DJ Velocirapper Leader of the Pack

test
  9. larryfitz

larryfitz New Member

Look out for a new Lil Wyte album titled "The One And Only" droppin sometime in 07
    test
  10. twdIDescipleI

twdIDescipleI New Member

lil whyte sucks
    test
  11. Damian Banner

Damian Banner New Member

test
  12. Taradact-ill

Taradact-ill A blast from the past

Lil Wyte is jsut another bitch ass mammal, DINOS TAKIN THE WORLD OVA NIGGA, WE BRINGIN PANGEA BACK
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.