Did God really create "you"?

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Anidawehi, Jan 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

I'm not a Atheist either, I don't substitute Disbelief as my Belief.
    test
  2. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

You must prove your creation. Until you have proven it, you must accept reality. There can't be a God, There can't be any religion, to rule over us
    if you can't prove your creation. Millions of people are Delusional threats to world because of this, Which is why you people must prove your Delusion or Accept reality.

This delusional belief has Killed Millions, Started wars, profited tax free, And aims to bring the PEOPLE of the WORLD to Judgement day. All because of your belief in some fictional creator, I must suffer millions of fools wanting to bring the wrath of judgement day upon me. Fuck that!!

I'm not creating anything, I'm stating the Reality. And Yes the sperm does meet the egg it's a fact in biological reproduction.

Get off the vagueness of Siddhartha's Dick. did you mean OWN? Noone is mad at you. I'm not some domestic abuser threating to beat his wife. I want to know from you what is your reason for believing in something so reckless to soceity though it can't be proven in reality? you might as well believe in santa claws. You would still be completely nuts, but Atleast this way, noone is screaming about Judgement day, but instead are more giving.

You pray to Invisible entities in the sky or talk to them inside your head and then have the nerve to imply people like me are crazy? Why Because I live in reality?

Reality is heresay to you? Interesting.

So now God is a voice inside your head? can you say traits of Schizophrenia?

Wisdom is learned through life experiences Perhaps you should listen to the Wise when they speak. Atleast reality shows I exist.
    test
  3. SAMARA

SAMARA truth is a sword

Interestingly enough, those thoughts that you think are "from the tip of Sidhartha's dick" are my thoughts and through edu. and reading I realized another person in life has written these thoughts down....

try these words...
    Everything repeats itself.... its a cycle of thought...
    reiterating the concept of the same struggle....
    the same thoughts....
    the same answers....
    the same questions....
    the same possibilties....

I never said GOD IS A VOICE IN MY HEAD.

Menaz, there are some interesting "interpretations" going on with you...
    I said that I have feelings and experiences that I relate to and draw a parallel connection to through my nature, human nature.

Your hang ups are destructive ones ie. killing others - in the world most of us live in these acts are considered terrible acts, not religiously justifiable acts. I know that you are going to say but there's war - and my response is - there are soldiers. People identify themselves as one. You can say all the if ands butts... your responses will be grasping.

we are at crossroads and though I choose not to be insulting
    because the man with insult displays no understanding,
    for life, struggle and purpose-
    is a man without a cause....
    your arguments are lost, pointless since you have no respect for thoughts
    and your self-proclaimed "wisdom", is a joke.

I have not said that I disagree with some of your points, but some facts do not justify the argument.

YOUR REALITY is heresay to me- for the mere fact man is shameful and never conveys his deepest thoughts, true?

So your reality is what you CHOOSE to convey, and will lead me to interpret what becomes HERESAY.

was that clear enough?

At least you mildly have defined your purpose in the end.
    forever fertilizer...
    its positive thinking... you can help a flower grow.
    test
  4. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

First
    A wise man knows when to speak and when to be silent. It is not time. That's all there is to it. You may or may not understand that concept, because for you anytime is the right time. But, your idea of how a man should act does not bind me. That is your illusion, not mine.

Second
    I am not hiding from anything. There is nothing to hide from. I still have a few things that I need to figure out before I speak. I already told you that I'm not speaking until I can see the entire picture and I'm not fool enough to believe that I can at this moment. I'm very close and when that times comes, I will act. It's not a rush. To believe it is, is foolish.

Third
    Believing in myself? Please, you don't even know anything about me. You know what you want to know (which is nothing more than what you have chosen to believe) about me.

Fourth
    I can do this and I will do this. Just a few more things need to be worked out first, that's all.

Why are you so wrapped up in me? If you were truly confident in yourself you would be doing what you believe you are here to do and you wouldn't be trying to convince me to do what I know I am here to do.

A week ago you was "finally understanding me" and now you see through me. Funny how your view of me changes whether or not I am appearing to agree with you. You don't see anybody. You see what you want to see. You always have and you always will.

It entertains me when you quote me and then claim to see through me.
    You're adorable.

This is horrible logic.

A says that they speak for B and B is not speaking through A, therefore B does not exist.

That is your logic.
    Horrible.
    Work it out.

Never said that. I said that Scientists should focus on Science.

What is real Menaz? Who decides who the real me is? You?
    [funny]

We're all actors and when this show comes to a close we will all take a bow together.

When are you going to wake up from the nightmare inside of your head?
    The problem isn't the world, it is you. Any conflict that we feel is within our selves, not the world. The world is fine. Everybody is living in a dream world in their head. There is no right dream and wrong dream. The goal is not to tell people that they can't have their dreams. It's to get them to either wake up or at least dream about something that isn't so aggressive and harmful to others.
    test
  5. SAMARA

SAMARA truth is a sword

ok lets shake :))
    test
  6. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Agnostics don't try to disprove God, Menaz.

Just so you know.
    test
  7. agnostics don't just accept blind faith either, what's your point?
    test
  8. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Are you Menaz?

Menaz clearly stated that he is hell bent on getting Christians (his enemies) to admit that God does not exist. That is not an agnostic approach. Menaz is just afraid to admit that he is atheist. An Agnostic admits that they don't know. They don't claim that God is a fabrication, they simply state that they have seen no evidence of it and have no personal experience for God and therefore neither accept nor reject the possibility.

Why are you jumping in this conversation Brit?
    What is your purpose here?
    test
  9. sorry, I thought it was a free forum orientated flow of thoughts.
    test
  10. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

It is, but you're clearly not in it for the conversation. You never are.
    test
  11. were the points I raised not important to the discourse?

Menaz thought so?
    test
  12. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

No, they weren't.
    test
  13. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

test
  14. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

I know you have presented yourself like a chicken shit, pathological liar, and insecure attention whore for the past year. Anyone on this site will agree.

If you can't take the heat, Get out the kitchen.

Lastly, this word Belief has nothing to do with me.
    Belief is not a vocabulary word in my cause.

You do as you wish. Only thing I told you is, In the Future
    You and I will have ALL OUT armageddon. You seem to
    think this time is now, I know this time is near, but not
    immediate.

I do understand you. To understand you, one must look through you.
    No Azue, I told you point blank, we agreed on one part, However
    If you knew your history you'd get my Meaning behide Anthony and Octavian

That's because you can't Prove B spoke through A.

Are you retarded?

You do, But you can't. That is your illness.
    Even if you do tell the truth noone will buy into it.

You are a actor. That is Judegment day thinking not intune with mine.

When are you going to Acknowledge the nightmare inside yours? Chicken shit!

Never said the problem was the World. I said the problem is Religion and God which Ills this world.

There is a harmful dream, Which is spreading this Belief of God.
    However, I don't live a dream. Infact, I can't remember the last time
    I dreamed. Im not a dreamer azue, I'ma thinker and doer.

That's one part of my plan. However, It's not a dislusional dream I offer them. Perhaps Dreaming is more your thing.
    test
  15. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

test
  16. SAMARA

SAMARA truth is a sword

test
  17. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Fool

[funny]
    test
  18. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Menaz, if you don't have a soul . . . then what are you trying to free?
    Your mind? Freeing the mind literally means to transcend it and be moved through the Spirit.

You are so ridiculously lost, that it is pitiful.
    test
  19. Linxz

Linxz What!

AYO....REAL QUICK!

Humans DESIRE Only To DIRE.......

True GODS are the SUN and the MOON......

JUST BE PURE THATZ ALL THAT MAN GOD ASK FOR......

MAN GOD=whatever Man that is in your religon in the image of GOD....

I love my GOD, even though I let him play a more personal role in my life, than I would others. But come on it dont take a rocket scientist, even though you wont find no scientist in church...lol. But really to be adults we are, pose to be able to walk in other people shoes. To either relate to they problem to help, or use the ability of the knowledge that we know to teach our kids. If I was the last good man on earth, and I seen how the world was going, I would of told everybody the same thing to. To put they faith in GOD, and stay pure off his words. To keep the chance of saving lives. I mean its all science.

hold up though...

I'm mix wit spanish, but i have black skin. They say i'm african american, but if your full spanish with black skin. Your still known as being BLACK, to this day they seperate origins, for fear of there control. If anybody know about the KKK bible, I think they should read it, to see some truth. Also I ask yall to look at black and white pictures, to see some truth. Black and White war movies to be specific...

I'll leave this for yall to eat on though...

A man who is scare of death, is scare of man
    A man who is not scare of death, is scare of GOD

If african americans is seen as pitty out of hatred, and the most disliked culture on earth...
    Why are the black jews the most madiest people on earth, its been heard that they dont like nobody...

The greatest trick the devil ever told, was tell the world he didn't exist...
    The greatest mistake that GOD done known to man, was give LIGHT....

WE ARE HERE TO OBTAIN KNOWLEDGE AND MASTER CREATION....
    test
  20. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

The objective is too wipe out the spirit nonsense by evolving minds.

I'm Ridiculous? You believe you can transend the mind and become one with the spirit? I doubt the Dead can even make that claim. Pfft!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.