did god predict the world would be exactly how it is today?

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Sir Bustalot, Jan 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

he calls sins temptations.
    but i think its become more than that.

Most of these temptations were created specifically to "poison" us. Designed not by regular people, but by elite psychologists(advertising) and scientists(drugs and ciggs, our food) for example.

they dont do stuff on a whim. They figured out how to reprogram the brains god has given us. In a sense they became god in way that they can design reconfigure our brains by accident and on purpose, through social norms, peer pressures, fucking with the chemical makeups, repeat exposure to form norms and apathy, hormones etc etc.....im not talking conspiracy theories, but basic everyday life. We are bombarded with this shit, specially through media and propaganda, and food and all the "products" we use during a day.

it doesnt seem fair.
    god would still punish us...?.

I think if anything wed be in a period of chaos. its been so messed up right now god has closed the main public cue line of judgement so he can sort this shit out before continuing...and things will be diff when it does..
    test
  2. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

He doesnt punish us for sin. thats the whole point. At a time sin=death. So jesus took ALL sin to the cross and crucified the law. So it no longer is against us in that way. Read my annoited scripture post. I posted this scripture there. But God wrote the end b4 the begining.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  3. TheBigPayback

When God gave Man dominion over the earth he cant break his promises. So when adam sinned he gave dominion over to satan. The only way God could get it back was through a human. So he sent Jesus as a man to recliam the dominion of the earth back to humans. An in doing so sacrificed a very lot to do so.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  4. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

from a modern standpoint though it sounds like a story. Im an outsider lookin in and in no way does any of this sound plausible.
    test
  5. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

the wage sin pays is death...even to this day so when you die, your sins are gone which pretty much makes a 'hell' pointless
    test
  6. TheBigPayback

if u repent ya
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  7. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

What? Regardless of what you do, when you die, your sins are gone. Whether you have a resurrection hope is another thing but you can not carry your sins with you
    test
  8. TheBigPayback

Yes if you repent. How can there be forgiveness without repentence?
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  9. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

Repentance is for those living...when you die, your sins are gone. The point of repentance is to give yourself a chance to be resurrected
    test
  10. TheBigPayback

Um..ya i see what your saying. In reference to busta tho the thing about sin is its pleasure for the flesh but kills the soul. I cant think of one sin that doesnt end up unpleasurable after a point. Drugs cool for a bit but it turns into a need. Thats what i ment when i said earthly pleasures cant compare with heavenly pleasure. Its like feeling perfectly happy, content, peacful, loved, everything that sin tries to duplicate on earth.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.