Did anyone else find Dwayne Wade's "Three For Wade" shirt incredibly annoying?

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Wird of Pley, Jul 6, 2013.

1. B whun

B whun 3 card molly wop

charles oakley would fingerbang u, pussy.
    test
  2. double ML

double ML plekz = wannabe thought police

actually, they call wilt the greatest of all time.
    test
  3. GASP

GASP ¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!

Wayyy more physical?

omgoshhhh it's soo physicall ommgggg look at the tactics omgggg they are actually running away from penetrating guards omgggggg

You're just taking over whatever the big public thinks and then you try to pretend that you know how they came to that conclusion and by thinking very deeply you've come to that same conclusion. You are a moron and you don't know shit, you are talking to the Bobby Fischer of basketball here fuckso
    test
  4. GASP

This jigga serious?????
    test
  5. double ML

double ML plekz = wannabe thought police

this gasp homosexual said 11 rings and averaging 50.1 ppg for an entire season don't mean shit :boshwtf:
    test
  6. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

so, by gasp's explanation...

...only the current era of basketball is the only one that matters, and everything that happened before jordan retired after his 6th ring is irrelevant.

man, i love Rm.com

even my "only know what happened in the NBA from '96 to present" ass knows that russell, wilt, gervin, erving, barkley, hakeem, magic, bird, m.j., and a handful of other legends would still dominate in today's NBA.
    test
  7. doslavozes

doslavozes Neg This Post If You're Gay

I assume you mean in their prime. I'd hate to see what a bunch of 50 somethings would look like in the NBA. Probably something like part of the Knicks roster.
    test
  8. GASP

You only know the NBA from '96 till now yet you know that those older nigs would dominate?
    Stop jinxin yaself b
    test
  9. doslavozes

Does anyone else think of the song from SouthPark when they see "fingerbang"
    test
  10. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

i basically remember the season when the bulls went 72-10 until the current NBA, and i have also seen countless documentaries on the players i mentioned earlier.

b.
    test
  11. DefKnotEmo

DefKnotEmo G.R.G.

Hardkore cooking up that ham flavored top ramen

like me right now :scared:
    test
  12. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

Lmaoo :alliknowisthat:
    test
  13. Thoughtz

Thoughtz Well-Known Member

Are you 15, Gasp?
    test
  14. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

Hand Check was legal..

Of course it was more physical......You could put your hands on a defenders hip and prevent him from going at you (or anywhere for that matter.) Thats why jordan was such a good defender, he'd put his hands on players hips and basically move them instead of them moving him..If you dont think the game was more physical back then, you're just a dumbass. They changed the rules to make it a higher scoring game, and changed the rules to favor penetrating guards.

The fact that there's so many good guards in the league now isnt a fucking accident, it doesnt mean that point guards are bred any differently now than they were before, they just have more free reign because of the rule changes.
    test
  15. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

Nobodies ever compared Wade to Mike...Stop it..

Wade was more important to the heat team winning the ring though than Shaq was, By that time Shaq was a massive shell of what he used to be.. He had his last GOOD season in the league with Miami, but Wade carried them. Was reading some insane stat about how Wade's PER during that finals series was the highest for a player ever.
    test
  16. Thoughtz

If you think basketball is more physical now, I have 4 words for you......."defensive three second violation"
    test
  17. Thoughtz

Whole teams used to camp in the fucking paint, eating smores, waiting for your ass to drive to take your head off.

Shit is so soft now man...Dwight Howard and Brook Lopez are considered the top tier centers this league has to offer. They wouldn't cut it even as the backup big back in the Jordan era. Ewing, Olajuwon, Admiral, young Shaq, Zo, Mutumbo. Hell, these new centers would get USED by Rik Smits or Brad Daugherty, let's be real.
    test
  18. doslavozes

Imagine if they called fouls the way they do now....back then. The majority of players would foul out before half time.
    test
  19. Thoughtz

It is so pathetically soft now man. The Bad Boy Pistons would have concession stand ushers playing by half time because the whole team fouled out....and beat the refs down for fouling them out.
    test
  20. doslavozes

And imagine if LeBron or one of those South American/European players flopped on them. Those 80's players would kill them and 2 members of their family to send a message to other floppers out there.
    test