Did anyone else find Dwayne Wade's "Three For Wade" shirt incredibly annoying?

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Wird of Pley, Jul 6, 2013.

1. doslavozes

doslavozes Neg This Post If You're Gay

With all due respect, anyone that compares Wade to Jordan should get a bullet to the temple. Because living in the real world is hard enough, but it's even harder when one is completely retarded. Anyone on this site that would compare Wade to Jordan (AT ANY TIME) should log off, click start, click shut down, click confirm, unplug their computer, return it to the store for store credit, purchase a hand gun, turn off the safety, put it to their temple, say goodbye to the cruel world, and pull the trigger.
    test
  2. double ML

double ML plekz = wannabe thought police

doslavozes is insatiable for cock.
    test
  3. Jak D Ripherbs

Jak D Ripherbs Well-Known Member

Shaq in his prime??? Wtf you sound dumb as shit
    test
  4. Thoughtz

Thoughtz Well-Known Member

Wade in 06 >>>> Lebron in any Finals EVER
    test
  5. Sin Skywalker

Sin Skywalker #184 Gladiator.

Why not give the computer to charity at that point? What they gonna do with the store credit? :scared:
    test
  6. DefKnotEmo

DefKnotEmo G.R.G.

buy an ipod to shuffle a suicide/death playlist
    test
  7. Smouble ML

Smouble ML 90% In NFL Playoff Predictions

This is true.

however in 06

nobody was that good since Jordan and NOBODY was that good since.

so...

Wade>
    test
  8. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

You bitter as shit. Yall fucked that money up. It shouldn't have even been a game 7. Ya team choked I know it hurts I undetstand fully homie. Ima Eagles fan.

Cigar Life on Tapatalk 2
    test
  9. trilliam cakespeare

trilliam cakespeare Awful Poster, Ok Tag Mak...Awww, Fuck

Not nearly as annoying as those shirts the Celtics wore when they beat the Lakers in 2010.

Oh, wait.
    test
  10. B whun

B whun 3 card molly wop

glove made some big shots/plays during that series.
    test
  11. Orange407County

Orange407County Well-Known Member

U sound so bitter man. Im a Lakers fan and this is pure observation but u should be mad at ur own team for fucking up instead of tossing shit at the heat. What about game 7? The heat had to win 4 games not just the one where miami "got lucky"
    Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2
    test
  12. GASP

GASP ¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!

People need to stop sucking MJ's dick, I repeat, he did not play in this era that is much faster and better. Chamberlain's crazy averages don't mean dick anymore, Bill Russell's 10 titles don't mean dick anymore, but why does MJ's prehistoric slow ass shit still mean shit? I'll tell you why: because the media makes hype sensitive pussy farts like you believe so. People have this image of MJ that transcends every reality and they will cling on to that image even if they don't know shit and it doesn't compute with reality. Lebron is technically and physically superior to MJ. If MJ started his NBA career in 2003 he would have never ever gotten six titles playing at the exact same level that he had. Anybody that knows shit sees that Lebron is better.

Plus during those times the comparison was actually based on something, Wade really was owning the league, plus he had won a scoring title, but I bet you didn't know that. He had a phase that he was constantly giving it to Kobe. Plus look at those numbers during the Finals and you will realize that there actually was room for comparison
    test
  13. double ML

double ML plekz = wannabe thought police

wow@these weirdo virgins saying the shit wilt, russell, and MJ did doesn't mean shit

those guys would have excelled in any era of basketball
    test
  14. doslavozes

I never hid or denied my bitterness.
    test
  15. doslavozes

I am mad at my own team. But I'm even more pissed at bandwagon Heat fans acting smug as shit like their team deserved the title when it was handed to them.

And my bitterness is two-fold because I'm a Spurs fan, and I already hated the Heat before the series.

Congratulations, the Heat barely won a title doing what any team can do, signing the best player in the NBA and another arguably top 10 player at the same time. The Heat didn't do anything special. LeBron/Bosh decided to go to Miami. If you insert any other team there then the titles would have likely followed. Miami's undeserved sense of accomplishment and arrogance pisses me the fuck off.
    test
  16. doslavozes

While this is true, I'd argue that Wade's performance in this final <<< Lebron in any Finals EVER. imo Wade has the best and worst finals performances of the two by far.
    test
  17. B whun

B whun 3 card molly wop

straight up, ur the dumbest nigga on this site.

all three of them dudes would kill shit in todays game. the game was wayyyy more physical then. bron wouldnt be doing what hes doing now if he played in that era. fuck hand checking , they were throwing elbows in the paint. players now a days are pussy. but that can be said for this entire generation. wearing tight ass jeans and bright ass colors like some bitches.

i bet ur one of them. show me what that ass looks like in them jeans, brenda.
    test
  18. Thoughtz

Thoughtz Well-Known Member

LMAO@ 11* rings don't mean dick any more.

It means Horry and Jordan COMBINED only have 2 more rings than him.
    test
  19. doslavozes

Thanks @B whun, I was starting to get tired of trying to explain to GASP why he's retarded and was considering reaching for the ignore trigger.
    test
  20. GASP

GASP ¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!

And yet they call Jordan the greatest of all time. Good job nigga you dissed yourself.
    There are people that can think and actually know shit and there are people that believe whatever society/media tells em, and you guys are mad because I'm first group and you guys are second. It's completely normal. Go nuts. :alliknowisthat:
    test