Did anyone else find Dwayne Wade's "Three For Wade" shirt incredibly annoying?

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Wird of Pley, Jul 6, 2013.

1. doslavozes

doslavozes Neg This Post If You're Gay

Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good. Fuck outta here acting like you got your prediction right because you know what you're talking about rather than just being lucky as shit.

You're a Heat stan, the Heat are top team in the NBA, of course you're going to get a few right by saying that your team is going to win.

And I'm a Spurs fan who hates the Heat more than any other team in basketball so I'm allowed to be bitter that we had the title and gave it away to you in a fluke fashion in game 6. I'm gonna be pissed for a really long time.
    test
  2. GASP

GASP ¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!

Disagree completely :alliknowisthat:
    test
  3. double ML

double ML plekz = wannabe thought police

dos is dumb as fuck tbh
    test
  4. B whun

B whun 3 card molly wop

he did carry them. maybe u forgot who the mvp was. wade was unconscious during that playoffs.

he didnt do it by himself but NO ONE has won a chip by themselves.
    test
  5. doslavozes

I agree that nobody wins a championship by himself. I'm not saying Wade wasn't the best player of the series or didn't deserve the MVP.
    test
  6. Scr1be

Scr1be Well-Known Member

Yeah, you must be dreaming if you think it was a prime Shaq that D-Wade was playing with.
    test
  7. DefKnotEmo

DefKnotEmo G.R.G.

That was a broken man shaq
    test
  8. B whun

B whun 3 card molly wop

broken? wtf

Zo was ballin during that series, but shaq was far from broken.
    test
  9. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

well.

the good thing about being a stan of a team since the 90's is...

...my team is shittin on the same teams that shitted on us in the 90's
    :dizcheese:
    and wird of pley high A.F thinkin shaq was in his prime during the 2005-06 season. wade averaged like 30+ ppg in that finals series. i hate when niggaz can't give individual NBA players their respect.

yeah, wade sucked in these playoffs. he showed up here 'n there and had his knee drained before almost every game. i def think wade has more heart than any heat player. lebron is just the best player in the world.

sorry he's on my favorite team.. fags.
    :hardcorehappy:
    test
  10. doslavozes

It's ok, I forgive you for thinking your team actually did something this year and that the title wasn't handed to you by my team. I won't hold it against you or the millions of obnoxious bandwagon heat fans that left game 6 early and weren't allowed back in.
    test
  11. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

^ idgaf what u think of me, lol. my friend, his family, and i were the last people inside a restaurant during that game 6.

sucks your team F'd up. glad my team capitalized on your team's mistakes.
    test
  12. Oneduh

Oneduh Digital Scale Ent.

Yeah.. Wade was a monster in those finals.. Shaq was still a force but he was glued to the floor.. Wade & Zo both averaged more blocks than Shaq in the finals. Shaq really let himself go.

http://www.nba.com/heat/stats/2005/nba_finals_stats.html

Has a team ever won a finals with a gap that big between the #1 guy & #2? I don't think so. To be fair though Wade was getting calls that MJ himself never dreamed of getting the entire series. That was clearly the league giving Miami a ring to build the Kobe/Shaq rivalry.
    test
  13. GASP

Titles aren't handed over, stop that bullshit. Every second is part of the game. If you were a true champion, you would have been able to play those minutes out, you didn't. In those hardest minutes of the Finals the Heat did, which showed that they are the real champions. You can be up by 10 with 30 seconds to go and lose, still doesn't mean you gave it away. It's about who's up after the game has ended, those are the rules that determine who wins, everything else is irrelevant. You already showed that you don't know shit by calling Shaq in his prime in 2006, not even knowing how Wade raped those series. Nigga even Antoine Walker averaged more buckets than Shaq in that one.

Need I remind you that in those days people were actually comparing Wade to MJ?
    test
  14. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

yup.

but hey dos, if it makes u feel better: i thank you that your team handed my team our 3rd championship since 2006.
    test
  15. its papi

its papi inellek my middle name

this nigga said shaq was in his prime omg

what did he do the year after with nash?

cmon b.. he was definitely past his prime, wade carried that team, and he did his part for this team now as well

thisstill wade county fatboy
    test
  16. doslavozes

No prob, I mean I think 4 is enough in my short lifetime so I don't actually need a 5th, and after sweeping LeBron in 2007 he can have this one. Especially with the asterisk that the Spurs gave it away imo so they didn't really earn it so I don't give them any extra respect than from the other titles in which they actually earned.

Whatever I'm probably done watching basketball for a while. Fuck the Heat.
    test
  17. doslavozes

Does that make it like 5 times we've disagreed on a basketball topic in the past 24 hours? It's getting kind of annoying.
    test
  18. GASP

You're a Spurs fan, we're fundamentally different baby
    test
  19. double ML

double ML plekz = wannabe thought police

nobody has ever seriously compared wade to jordan. stop it.
    test
  20. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

In his first trip to the NBA Finals, in which Miami faced off against the Dallas Mavericks, Wade had some especially memorable moments. His performance in games three, four, and five, in which he scored 42, 36, and 43 points,[26][27] respectively, helped bring the Heat back from a 0–2 deficit to lead the series 3-2. In Game 3 Wade tied his career playoff high with 42 points and grabbed a career high 13 rebounds.[28] 15 of his 42 points came in the fourth quarter, in which the Heat erased a 13-point deficit over the final 6:29 with a 22–7 run which included a go-ahead jumper by NBA veteran Gary Payton that sealed the win.[29] The Heat went on to win Game 6 behind Wade's 36 points, taking the series 4–2, and Wade was presented with the Finals MVP trophy.[30] He became the fifth youngest player in NBA history to capture NBA Finals MVP honors and recorded the third highest scoring average by a player in his first NBA Finals with 34.7 points per game.[13][31] His 33.8 PER in the NBA finals was ranked by ESPN's John Hollinger as the greatest Finals performance since the NBA-ABA merger.[3

Fuck out of here
    test