did a new exercise today

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by LiveFromThe781, Oct 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LiveFromThe781

LiveFromThe781 Don Of The Den

if any of you are like me, you workout from home and dont have quite the "ultimate gym".

if youre also like me, you dont use lack of equipment as an exuce to have a shitty workout either.

ok so more to the point, lately ive been trying to do front squats, and im not at a heavy weight but even so i dont have the ability to just jerk it up into position. so thankfully i saw a new type of squat not too long ago and it clicked in my head today to try it out.

im not sure the name of it but ill get more info later, anyway the way it works is you place your elbow joint under the bar so that your arms are bent at a 90 degree angle (think like holding a really heavy box or something) while its on something holding the weight, like a bench rack.

then you simply perform the squat like any other old squat, its a really great way to do squats if you dont have a power cage at home, i just reccommend putting something around the bar where youll be lifting from because after a while it starts to get irritated, but after you do a few reps your testosterone will be pumping too much to even notice.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.