Dick&Ballz Vs. MC-Panther

Discussion in 'Emcee Battle Area' started by dick&balls, Aug 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MC-Panther

MC-Panther New Member

well its hard not to make fun of him for being a fag when his name is dick and balls
    test
  2. dick&balls

dick&balls Doc Holliday

History: dick&ballz was created b4 you exsisted originally to fuck with people. then i decided to keep it and rep it. and believe it or not, youd find alot of my posts hilarious if not informative on hip-hop. nothing personal kid. i just dont like the ~ get ill ~ homo.

anyway. so far the battle stands 1-3 in my favor. i didnt count the tie towards you or me.
    test
  3. MC-Panther

MC-Panther New Member

who are these random voting cats.. never seen em around before
    test
  4. ~Get Ill~

~Get Ill~ PKTO

now its 2-1, copshopvtrn is a bum buddy of dickand balls in face
    so that vote shouldnt count
    test
  5. dick&balls

dick&balls Doc Holliday

ive never seen you around before till i dissed you. what does this mean? dont become a bitch now and complain. all i want is a fair voting. and dr.mic voted 4 you so be happy. if you get more good. if not. dont give a shit. let the people judge.
    test
  6. dick&balls

dick&balls Doc Holliday

no its ok. we can count him and count you making it 2-3. still in my favor. unless you dont wanna count you or him making it 1-2. my favor
    test
  7. MC-Panther

MC-Panther New Member

im confused now.. and im not complaining.. i really have never seen these guys post a single thing in any forum on this board before..
    test
  8. dick&balls

dick&balls Doc Holliday

me neither but hmm i would have to guess from what i noticed. fenris has 608 posts. hagakure must be new?? and copshopveteran is somebody who been on here 4 years doing what i used 2 do. diss people. and i know him like you know get ill. thats why if youd like i wont count his post as you wont count get ill
    test
  9. Judgekure718

Judgekure718 On some other shit.

Interesting.

Well, I've been doing this HipHop Message boards shit since 1999, Posting on boards like Universal Emcee, Abyss Battle Boards, Freestyle Universe, HipHopHeaven, MyRealm, •••••••••, and a few hundred others...most of which I was rather an Administrator or SuperModerater (Never really got to that "Moderator" level).

My vote is highly creditable.
    test
  10. [woe]

[woe] masterShake

Rofl. Line of the battle.

d&b had the humor.

MC P, you focused too much on the whole homosexual vibe tip, which got very redundant about half way through. Verse wasn't trash, just wasn't very appealing for a battle so..

Vote.dick&balls.
    test
  11. MC-Panther

MC-Panther New Member

word that line had me cracking up^
    test
  12. ~Get Ill~

~Get Ill~ PKTO

fuck im confused now....
    test
  13. dick&balls

dick&balls Doc Holliday

i declare myself victorious. * daps Mc-panther *. Lets make a collab sometime homie!
    test
  14. Noib Da Mutt

Noib Da Mutt New Member

wtf... lol@this battle...

how can you say "I'm gonna give this one to dick and balls" with a straight face? that name is hilarious...

But yeah, MC P ruined it with all the homophobicness... shit was actually frightening... and not in a good way...
    test
  15. 2Shay

2Shay Englands Finest

vote = MC P

harder hits better flow,
    understood his verse,
    didnt really get what dick was talkin bout in parts.
    test
  16. CopShopVetern

CopShopVetern New Member

first theres no way in hell u can determine what a flow is with text...its a rhyme scheme

and the reason you cant understand what hes talking about is simple

Your Fucking Stupid
    test
  17. CopShopVetern

CopShopVetern New Member

I guess shit like that happens...questioning your sexuality when u like 2 tuck your dick and dress in drag on some silence of the lambs shit

fuckin confused faggit
    test
  18. MC-Panther

MC-Panther New Member

word up good battle dick and balls.
    test
  19. dick&balls

dick&balls Doc Holliday

i already won tho by the majority of votes lol. so itz ok. everything i said made perfect sense. it just went over your head if you didnt understand it. i used actual toronto landmarks " toronto skyline " and events " "american revolution". "Magenta" is similar to the color pink. the "sanheidren" was a biblical group of religous men who back then were the only group who could try the king in court. " hered" was the ruthelss dictator of rome at the time. Canada is filled with people who speak the french language. that is why i said " laugh as i battle back with your french accent ". there is some dick&ballz 411 for you regarding this rhyme.
    test
  20. dick&balls

dick&balls Doc Holliday

M-C Panther, u did good though. so there is no bad blood with me. i read some of your shit in the open mic, and it liked it. so u get my seal of approval. pz kid
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.