Dic you need to sort out your mods in the PTL.

Discussion in 'Writer's Block' started by yo momma, Apr 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yo momma

yo momma New Member

The voting is fucking pathetic.

And your Caiziza what ever mod is probably dropping the worst ones.

How the fuck are thes people getting away with simply quoting a bar or even the whole verse and giving 2 words of feedback? One being the final vote.

You have some thing like 6 mods and not one of them bothers to check the voting?

Better yet one of them is dropping some of the worst votes Ive ever seen and she is in here bitching about lack of votes.

I for one aint voting till one of you sorts that shit out.
    test
  2. UFO the Phoenix

UFO the Phoenix I DONT BELIEVE IN ALIENS!

lack of voters....how is 2 people gonna judge the whole thing

lack of good FEEDBACK votes....quoting the poem then saying "nice"....how is that gonna help a poet grow?

unorganize record keeping....I've seen records jump from 2-1 to 5-2 magically out of thin air and everyone is ok with it and things go along as normal

only dark depressing topics....whats up with this black and white pictures and dark content topics...who wants to read about sex?

1 week to write few days to vote...the time is off...I like the old days when we had TIME to write masterpieces and more time and effort went into the PTL it was serious business

no shows after no shows no commentiment...I say if you no so you get a negative win and lost....for example if your record is supposely 7-3 (dic)...and you no show (in your own league???)....you should now be 6-4....minus a win and lost....and NEGATIVE rep from the other poets in the PTL....that will keep people on their toes

the list goes on and on.......

but something needs to be done indeed....or you will loose this MOD
    test
  3. Poetickz

Poetickz The Humble One

somethins gotta be done about the sleepin in the realm too...im tired of that shit...it seems like ur puttin more time into the topical realm...if your toos trapped man, get some more mods up in this....
    one
    test
  4. RealMS

RealMS Ne te quaesiveris extra

Many good ideas, something obviously has to change.
    test
  5. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

There is no real solution to that. We use to have this rule where you had to reply to three poems before you could post one. But that only ran poets out of the realm. Then all you started to see was replies that were only 3 words long and shit. Then people started to complain about that. So we took that off.

We cant make people reply if they dont want to. If you get slept on then you just get slept on. I know that sounds harsh, but that's how it's always been.
    test
  6. Poetickz

Poetickz The Humble One

yep...sigh...guess so, and yea i see what you mean...
    one
    test
  7. dicnyaeye

dicnyaeye Guest

it's being taken care of moms.... sorry I haven't been around too much, but things have been hectic in the rstl and in my personal life so I just took a vacation from the poet tree for a few weeks

PEACE AND RESPECT FOR ALL FELLOW POETS SHALL BE RESTORED.... and I stil luv all you mothafuckas

no homo....... homos

lmao
    test
  8. ~Eloquent

~Eloquent Narcissistic....

well shit
    the thing is everyone has to participate in the voting for everything to work out right....
    i know i drop my votes the way i really interpret them,
    so if someone dont like it well sorry cuz i read it and decide and thats that....

but yes i do agree with the lack of participation
    thats the only way this will ever become a good league(which i think really it already is)
    if everyone thats in the league participates
    so just dont put it all on the mods
    and some of those mods are listed cuz the ptl league is a subforum to the poetry realm....
    so really theres 4 active mods in there....

but for real somethin ill never understand with some people
    as that they expect others to drop a well thought out vote on their battle
    when that person themselves wouldnt do the same for others

ohh well im not here to fight with yall though
    so im done bitchin....
    ill keep quiet about most of it for now on but for real for all the participants think how much better the league could become if you actually put effort and time into your votes...
    instead of just expectin others to do that for you...

for real give to recieve

now ima go smoke a blunt...lol
    peace
    test
  9. Poetickz

Poetickz The Humble One

im always workin the days after i drop for the past couple weeks so now is the only time i actually have time to do votes as best as i can so thats what ima do right now.
    one
    test
  10. ~Eloquent

~Eloquent Narcissistic....

yea no doubt we all got some responsibility in our lives...
    but everyone should make an effort to show respect to the other poets
    they should keep in mind that how they would want people to vote on their battle...
    thats what they should do for others...
    test
  11. Poetickz

Poetickz The Humble One

feel ya on that one
    one
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.