Diaz wants GSP fight

Discussion in 'MMA, Boxing & Other Combat Sports' started by Mac Sabbath, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

So I'm sure you've never went into a fight and been damn sure somebody is gonna beat somebody else, right? RIGGGGHHHTTT. Sorry, Mr. I'm Trying So Hard to Be Politically Correct.

And last time I checked, Diaz has never fought anybody with the MMA wrestling pedigree as GSP. Most people haven't. Last time I checked, nobody's done that to BJ Penn either but GSP did. Last time I checked, Koschek had one of thee best wrestling pedigrees in MMA and GSP did the same to him. BOTH HAVE BETTER TAKEDOWN DEFENSE THAN DIAZ. Sorry, buddy. Your argument is TERRIBLE.
    test
  2. Cognitive D.K

Cognitive D.K New Member

omg youre ABSOLUTELY right, man youre right.... it would be a shitstorm raping for nick, he would feel like he was stuck in a tropical storm... gsp is ABSOLUTELY the best, he should, in fact, never have to fight again, we can just assume he has the whole shit sewn up

being sure someone is gonna win? yeah... but me acting so cock self assured i knew how the fight would play out between 2 big stars? yeah not so often.... in fact from now on , since youre so fucking absolute, we can see your fight predictions of all major fights, and since youre the expert you can tell us just how every fight will go and end.... lmao.... cool

attack the argument and not the person u assclown, lol.... kos and bj have better takedown defense? hmmm depends who is doing the taking down, again, size matters, but then again youre probably a black belt in something other than cool guy
    test
  3. Cognitive D.K

Cognitive D.K New Member

the only people i know who are as right as you and make me look sooooo stupid are girls ive dated... im glad its not just them thats always right... man i just cant get this whole being right thing down, you totally crushed me!
    test
  4. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Kos and BJ don't have better takedown defense? hahahahaha... AGAINST ANYBODY1?!?!? FOOOL... You do know Kos has some of the best wrestling credentials in MMA, right? Are you serious? And you know BJ has stuffed shots from Kos and GSP, right?

"And I only attack your character and not any of your arguments" says the guy who came at me first. Last time I checked, anybody that knows anything about MMA would say Penn and Kos have better takedown defense. Your WEAK ASS argument of "you've never seen anyone hold down Nate Diaz..." Hmmmmmmmmm.... AGAIN: What wrestler at the level of GSP has he fought? Yeah... Thought so. Dumbass.
    test
  5. Sabbath

Sabbath Regicidal

Yeah, I was just talking about an absolute since I've seen the word thrown around in this thread. I can name a ton of people that could beat Nick standing on a given night in his 3 weightclass comfort zone. Let's not forget that Zaromskis and Gomi basically lost due to inferior cardio, as both were very much in the fight until Nick's relentless pace overcame them. There's also what happened in the noons fight, which I feel could go either way in a rematch.

But Anderson's the only one I'd bet on in a kickboxing/boxing match 10/10. He's got Diaz's strengths and feeds on Diaz's weaknesses.
    test
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous ....profound

this conversation can be over with.

Diaz isn't even in the UFC anymore.

and i doubt he'll get back in.

i guess you people forget. he's decent unless he is fighting people at that skill level.

he has 7 losses.. 4 came in the UFC.. 3 were back-to-back. (he was 6-4 overall in the UFC... not even good enough to get a title shot)

yea yea "he's evolved" so has everyone that beat him down. and while he has been fighting in the lower levels they all remained fighting the best of the best.
    test
  7. Cognitive D.K

Cognitive D.K New Member

dana is recently quoted as saying he wants nick in the ufc... and that nick belongs there

those losses were 4 -5 years ago

2 of the fights were shit decisions, and all of them were close

nick is good enough to fight with any fighter in the top 10, he himself ranking in the top 10 easily
    test
  8. Cognitive D.K

Cognitive D.K New Member

well who has gsp's wrestling at 170, dumbass?

so since we havent seen them fight then im not willing to assume because of YOUR WEAK ASS argument that because he took down so and so with ease, tht he can take down so and so and so on. no son, THAT is a weak argument. of course i know koz's pedigree , like i said, ive been watching, training and keeping up with this sport since before your nuts dropped son.

idc what you got to say, because i dont listen to schmucks, when someone can put nick on his ass repeatedly and stay there.... then ill believe it, but i refuse to be like 'omg yeah dud loz omg, yeah, gsp #1 goat all time, omgzzzzz he could so take nick down at will and just pwnerzzzz his ass lmao omg lolz''

sorry cunt , ont til i see it happen.
    test
  9. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

He is top 10 in that division... Yes. And Dana did say that but he also said he never will fight in the UFC (his attitude was more of the issue).
    test
  10. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Sorry, retard but I stopped reading right after the first sentence. Who has GSP wrestled? Hmmm.... Go look up Josh Koschek's wrestling resume. That alone should shut u the fuck up, but you're too dumb to see that. Let's seeee.... Can we also say BJ Penn has top 3 takedown defense in all of MMA if not THEE BEST. How easily did he take him down. Matt Hughes? Oh yeah... Must've forgot him too, right? Thiago Alves stuffed Hughes and Kos impressively before whoopin' their asses and what did GSP do to them with a jacked up groin? hmmmm.... Rigggghhhhtttt... I'm sure Diaz has fought fighters of that caliber. Idiot. Please stop being stupid. Your first sentence was all I had to read before I knew reading the rest would only lower my IQ a few points.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  11. Cognitive D.K

Cognitive D.K New Member

^^^^ wow

you are BEYOND FUCKING STUPID

work on your reading comprehension before you ever address me again....

try reading this again

"who has GSP's wrestling at 170?"

DUMBASS, you cant sit and try to debate with me when you have the reading comprehension of a 5 year old. there alone any cred u have is shot because its likely impossible to communicate complex ideas to your simple mind if you cant fucking comprehend simple sentences.

moron
    test
  12. Cognitive D.K

Cognitive D.K New Member

your iq must already be near zero, because you couldnt even comprehend the first sentence, and its a pretty simple thought

lmao@ how much of a dumb fuck you are.
    test
  13. Cognitive D.K

Cognitive D.K New Member

and i told you, dont ever compare what someone did to someone else in order to make a point about what WOULD happen in another fight. nice MMATH tard boy.
    test
  14. Cognitive D.K

Cognitive D.K New Member

to all the people saying bj would outbox nick

didnt bj actually bring nick into his camp to do a little boxing coaching?

if im wrong , prove it...
    test
  15. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Nice try to cop out of the argument. Oh wow... I misread a setnence... I was at work and rushing on the page while making sure people didn't see me on "Rapmusic.com". Fuck outta here... Idiot....

And you just helped my argument. DUH! Who has his wrestling at 170 or any of these weight classes? You have heard that he even took Rashad Evans down at will and Nate Marquardt too, right? Yeahh.... Nice try.

He would take Diaz down with ease and keep him there. Thanks for winning my arguument for me, idiot. I'll stop reading the rest of your posts after this one right here. GOODBYE NOW.
    test
  16. Cognitive D.K

Cognitive D.K New Member

you didnt 'win' shit

you are one of the dumbest people ive ever tried to talk to online and thats saying something.

youre too worried about winning and losing , thats your problem cornball. and yeah you misread a sentence and "stopped reading" wow coooool dudddeeee....... clown ass nig

say goodbye because you dont get to make an absolute and then walkoff, and say 'i won' go fuck your mother on that one partner. no my absolute is gsp hasnt fought a boxer of nicks size, skill set and caliber , combined with his bjj and scrambling skills... so he would e a completely unique opponent for gsp.

it goes back to you acting like you know what the fuck youre talking about and acting like you can predict exactly how fights are going to go... then trying to do mmath and act like because one fight ended up one way that another fight is going to end up a certain way because of it.... you stupid fuck, did you jus start watching mma? everybody who has watched over a year knows thats not how it works.

ill save you the time.... ill repeat what i did 3 pages ago.... you cant predict fights, you are nobody and you dont know shit. just because you say someone would do something at will or easily, doesnt mean shit... and thats the only 'point' you tried to make other than compare diaz to other gsp opponents..... TRASH SON!

i know more fighters than you, i know more orgs than you, i know more records and opponents than you, i know more about the sport than you, i train more than you and im everything youre not.... i win, sorry clown, with YOUR trash ass arguments. let me know when you got something to tell me that aint on repeat , and isnt an assumption....or lame loose comparison, gimme something concrete like my chin and fists.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.