Diaz vs Noons 2 trailer

Discussion in 'MMA, Boxing & Other Combat Sports' started by Machilles, Sep 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Machilles

Machilles If you want a God

Less than a week after announcing KJ Noons would challenge welterweight champ Nick Diaz for his strap on October 9th inside the HP Pavilion in San Jose, California, Strikefoce has released the official trailer for the highly anticipated rematch.
    Noons shocked the MMA world when he defeated Diaz to capture the EliteXC lightweight crown back in November 2007. Despite the countless of bong rips Diaz has admitted to legally taking, he still can't seem to forget about the controversial loss.

The current/former boxer dominated Diaz in their first outing, dropping him with a right hand and landing a knee to the grill that opened up a gash on Diaz's forehead. A disappointed Diaz immediately left the arena, but not before giving the bird to the cage-side doctor that opted to call the bout after the first round.

[youtube]PRDdcmvc6gg[/youtube]
    test
  2. Tha Cunnysmythe

Tha Cunnysmythe Unsavoury Negroid

I don't get Strikeforce's matchmaking. Yeah, it's a great rematch, but giving Noons a title shot off Jorge Gurgel's SF debut and second consecutive loss?
    test
  3. jayoo

jayoo new york representative

strikeforce grooms noons, him and coker have been friends for a long time hes 1 of the first fighters they pushed, i think maybe coker even managed at one point? thats speculation, if so it's like dana/chuck relationship. and its clear they want any fight that brings hype.. they were talkin fedor/overeem even tho fedor lost, after overeem just fought rogers off a loss.. thats the funniest shit ive ever heard, title match or not. so it's not to unbelievable they'd have a plan like that going forward. yeah the ufc gave penn a title shot over gsp cause of injury but thats injury.
    test
  4. Delinquent

Delinquent lol

gurgel fought in strikeforce twice before fighting noons, and he was only coming off one loss, which was a pretty controversial decision

the ufc has given title shots to fights coming off a loss or fighters coming off wins against opponents coming off losses many times
    test
  5. Delinquent

Delinquent lol

how do u figure that when noons has only fought twice for strikeforce?
    test
  6. Tha Cunnysmythe

Gurgel's wiki only shows this one fight in Strikeforce, and Noons' only other win for them was a split decision at a catchweight.

I generally find Strikeforce's matchmaking bizarre, so I feel the urge to flag this.
    test
  7. jayoo

if you kept reading im CLEARLY talking about scott coker, thats why i mention him as noons possible manager.. sorry i wasnt specific and lost you, i didnt think it'd be that serious. i bunch coker up as "strikeforce" same as some people say "the ufc" when referring to silva/white, im not gonna be grammatically correct to type on rapmusic.com its not that big of a deal.

go watch the post-fight interview after the gurgel fight they said they've dealt with each other in mma since noons was "supposedly" 17 and signed with coker, but he laughs an says he was really 15-16.
    test
  8. jayoo

"I can see myself in any organization," said Noons, who's been working with famed boxing trainer Freddie Roach. "I think Strikeforce is a great organization. (Strikeforce founder and CEO) Scott Coker is a great guy. I used to fight for him when I was 16 (years old), when he first started doing Strikeforce. I used to fight on his kickboxing cards.
    test
  9. jayoo

we shouldnt argue strikeforces approach after rogers got the title shot, you should just expect things at this point. noons has been winning though, not just in strikeforce, its not JUST your last 2 wins you look at?..

not to mention he beat diaz for the elitexc title, then got stripped of it when he wouldnt rematch him (reasons.. i dont know, maybe the altercation the first time? didnt feel respect enough to give him another shot?) either way this match has been a long time coming, and lead-up fights or not its the matchup that needs to happen and that people wanna see.
    test
  10. Delinquent

Delinquent lol

no, youre just a fucking idiot who says one thing and then plays it off like the smartass you are when youre told youre wrong. just accept it and quit trying to play shit off faggot

@cunny, check again. gurgel fought 3 times for SF. his last SF fight before fighting noons was against billy evangelista
    test
  11. Delinquent

Delinquent lol

i stand halfway corrected, but that also shows youre still a fucken idiot who just proved himself wrong after trying to play off what i questioned :funny:
    test
  12. jayoo

i didnt try playing it off? i explained myself for an idiot like you, notice nobody else said anything?
    do people refer to ufc/strikeforce when referring to coker/dana? yes. tell me im wrong?
    since you stalk my posts go back an tell me ive never referred to it like that before? i got money sayin i have.

in the same few sentences i specifically say coker anyways, i said what i said based on the post-fight interview after he beat gurgel, he said that they've had a relationship since he was 17 or younger, your acting like i made up a fact and tried backpedaling.. i said something i heard from kj noons mouth why would i backpedal?
    test
  13. jayoo

and your not halfway corrected cause you werent halfway wrong

your just wrong
    test
  14. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

*you're

I got Diaz via whatever he wants in this one
    test
  15. Tha Cunnysmythe

herp, derp.

I'm a fucking idiot who didn't know that ShoMMA was Strikeforce: Challengers.

My bad.
    test
  16. Delinquent

Delinquent lol

lol all good. it looks misleading when the wiki editors use "ShoMMA" as the event title instead of just Strikeforce Challengers #__

@jayo, im not reading that shit. you a whiny lil bitch who hugs my nuts tight as fuck. only pussies like you hold online grudges. i havent said anything negative towards you for a while and been completely mutual til you tried starting shit again in the "all aboard the shoulder roll express thread". man up and quit being a bitch
    test
  17. Mac Sabbath

Mac Sabbath New Member

honestly though, it's about diaz more than it's about kj. There's a lack of compelling opponents for nick, so match him up with the guy who beat him last.
    test
  18. Tha Cunnysmythe

That's why I notice this stuff more now.
    test
  19. jayoo

*have

how lame is it to correct someones grammar and fuck up 2 words later? smh.. its an online forum, nobodies grading our posts

@delinquent.. you = nerd
    test
  20. Delinquent

Delinquent lol

lol thanks for proving my point

you take everything to heart and whine like a lil bitch

all did was correct your typo, not even in a rude or sarcastic manner, yet you get hurt by it

youre a fucken pussy. man the fuck up, all you fucken do is prance around crying like a bitch
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.