Devastating effect on nature.

Discussion in 'Lipstick Gallery' started by GaLaTeA, Jun 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Governments all around never think about the consequences until it is too late!
    test
  2. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

test
  3. GaLaTeA

It sickens me when I see that nature is still being trated as a joke. They should've cleaned this mess already.
    test
  4. cryptik DoMiNioN

cryptik DoMiNioN self-explanitory illness

crazy.. that last pic is horrible lol.. i heard they took some sort of short cut in preparing the pipe or whatever.. in an attempt to save money lol... look what it led to
    test
  5. Pyro Tecknik

Pyro Tecknik Harbinger of DOOM

Lol@ me not being able to tell that was a wave at first.
    test
  6. GaLaTeA

Those in charge should be shot. Saving money, when it comes to disasters like that isn't the best way to deal with the issue.
    test
  7. Temperanza

Temperanza Cunt

There were alot of things NOT done that could have prevented this if they'd done what they were supposed to do. Karma is a bitch.

Come see this shit IN PERSON, it's sickening. I never imagined when I first heard about the explosion that it would emotionally effect me the way it has. My unlces are using their boats to help with the clean up. And my cousin is helping show around guest from TV shows. Like National Geographic and Animal Planet. It's crazy out here.
    test
  8. GaLaTeA

I sure as hell wasn't expecting any fix to this in the near future. "We'll fix it by August..."

You're not fooling me, media. I know better than to believe any word that comes out of their mouth.

What I'm trying to see is the bigger picture here. Have you noticed that "HealthCare" was a huge issue not too long ago in the States, and now it's already forgotten for the most part? Before that was the big Swine Flu scare. Then high gas prices before that, if I'm not mistaken.

It's just one nasty mess after another...and knowing America's government has fucking A.D.D. of course the politicians can't stay on one topic too long.

I'm done with my rant now.
    test
  9. nOnni

nOnni Active Member

so shocking and sad
    test
  10. GaLaTeA

test
  11. Old Soul

Old Soul Nipple Nibbler

I am a fund-raiser for non-profits and one that I call for is the National Wildlife Federation, I talk about this all damn day almost. Something truly despicable is taking place. BP is burning oil on the surface, literally torching it, and they are not allowing rescue teams to continue pulling animals out of the mess.

They just have no regard for nature.
    test
  12. Murder Ink

Murder Ink Jigsaw

That's fucking horrible..and disgusting. Fuck people and their horrid and sickly ways..

This world is fucked.
    test
  13. Warpaint

Warpaint What now?

Almost like if you want to swim in serenity, you have to make a trek out to the middle of the ocean. Even where my heritage lies, you see the coast being swept away, used to have to make a trek of 8 hours to a secluded beach. They made a road to it, and the easy access took down the quality.

I seen giant turtles lay their eggs by flashlight the beach was so secluded. Come back and they commercialized the place to destruction. Damn tourists.
    test
  14. GaLaTeA

^^Some areas should be forbidden for turists. and it angers me that they're not.
    test
  15. Warpaint

Warpaint What now?

test
  16. BullyBeats

BullyBeats New Member

This shit probably put the earth back 2000 years
    test
  17. Warpaint

Warpaint What now?

Millennium Reign. All things will be made new,
    test