Detroit got the best rappers

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by H20_DirtyGlove, Jul 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. H20_DirtyGlove

H20_DirtyGlove New Member

Royce is down with Royce......and any wack rapper he likes and put in mic

I work every Saturday so I miss eveything

I don't smoke anything not even cigarettes nomore

I might be throwing a gig at club harem soon...
    test
  2. Marcellus

Marcellus Streets Don't Love Me

let me say it gain blade was wack, he lacked lyrical skill and he was always off beat, juan on the other hand is the streets.but yall niggas crazy cause rock mottom murking every last one of them nut ass niggas.
    test
  3. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

who?.........maybe i been away for 2 long...........

but w/e blade wasn't for everyone, i thought he was dope
    test
  4. Marcellus

nobody on the eastside even listened to blade
    test
  5. wilmer deryou

wilmer deryou New Member

piff ur an idiot

boston has some dudes

reks ?
    edan?
    apathy?
    termanology?
    the camp?

lotta dudes on the come up

reks new cd is fireee
    test
  6. H20_DirtyGlove

I stayed on chalmers and jefferson for a year they bang blade over there trust me....nobody in the d can tell me shit about shit in the d....I then stayed in Beirut, 7 mile van dyke,fenkell and ashbury, schoolcraft and grandmont, schoolcraft and roselawn,....niggas bang tuff tone over on the westside....niggas aint hating that's what fag niggas do.....

Rock bottom as a whole is weak as fuck that one nigga be spitting but he so irrelevant I can't remember his name....

And if u wanna talk about streets big herk got a regular fucking job and he's around 35.....one of his sons played pal football I've seen him when he was riding around in that dusty ass van.....so nigga please.....just listen to the music because everybody overexaggerating trust me.....

Freebass rock bottom is a rap group from by dexter and shit like around American st......they some hood niggas....but what they rapping aint exactly what they living so I dunno what this guy talking about....I really done care I listen to everybody herk rap good but he never gone blow...he too old now anyways....

Anyways blade rapped what he lived he must wasnt for u drop it u think he was weak and?is that putting money in your pocket?

I think PAC overated but aint no need to dwell on it the nigga dead

And unless loderick Parker or some nigga doing life who killed niggas start rapping I don't give a fuck about how "real" u are cause 90 percent of these niggas aint catching no bodies...

by the way cassidy is the fakest rapper in the world he got booked for raping a bitch he didn't do and got booked for a murder he didn't do he a fucking idiot who couldn't sell water to a man in a desert that's thirsty

now all of yall shut the fuck up and stop making niggas thinking our city don't support itself
    test
  7. Marcellus

first off fam blade wasnt even a detroit nigga blade was from southfield but he was always in the hood, keep it real and rock bottoim do live what they rap bout, and im on the eastside of the 7 right now niggas dont even bump blade on rthe west nomore keep it real, and rock bottom the coldest niggas out u drawlin, but u rite herk is falling off cause his new song wack, 99 % of these detroit rap niggas is lame as shit, like al nuke, and u drawlin if you think pac is overrated fam, be fareal detroit aint got too many good niggas except slum village rock bottom stretch money (he str8) phat kat dilla rip and when proof died, detroit died real rap.
    test
  8. H20_DirtyGlove

I support everything that got to do with Detroit

Royce is from oak park I don't care nobody outside of michigan know WTF oak park is

Just like x factor and young miles from hp but they claim hp and detroit

blade being from the suburbs don't take nothing from him I dont really care I know where he was at all the time...southfield dont make killers but it must make hustlers cause its alotta motherfuckers who went to southfield high who became heavy

LOL@ dont bump blade on the west we bump everything and when u in the club blade come on the crowd getting amp dont matter what it is

Rock bottom weak herk cold but rb weak as fuck

Al nuke got bread he weak but shit he heavy so it dont matter

Cap aight...
    lil mike mike locked up and so is lil niño but they was going hard

D skrill nice

H20 out in inkstsr straight even though he jockey my name but that's why he going by ray gray now...
    Short dawg wasnt raised here but he nice
    Nigga I'm fire but shit I feel like why should I give this game my 100 percent when all I see is weak niggas getting shine....so I do songs and shoes when I feel like it
    PAC 50 percent of the time was weak like I said I'd rather listen to a real nigga then a nigga with a imagination....aint no real nigga checking for pac cause his lyrics was booty and he wasnt real so what u left?...a hypocrit who just was talking....

and why u typing like u from Philly with that drawling shit? Just wondering bro bro that shit ham as fuck if u aint from Philly but whatever

And how is rock bottom living what they rapped bout I never seen j nutty in a range rover or a cutty with the pipes and 24's...i never seen any of them with •••elry until recently...last time I checked niggas was reupping 8 balls saying they copping keys but whatever...I know what's real and what's not until u copping 15 boes at a time and u selling them bitches in wholes in a few hours im not taking that boss talk serious...cause if popping off balls and setting on them for axday or so u aint got no real clientele...I know real niggas Malik he a real nigga..he might be hood as fuck but he real...

But like I said fuck all that street shit listen to the music...niggas need to be real to theyself though...

And stop the hating...

Detroit got plenty of good rappers from the shit I hear....u just aint listening hard enough...

Eminem never get mentioned I guess cause he white but shit he's better than.the baker boys and any other bumass nigga who get a deal and claim they was a druglord like its the best thing in the world....u either gone snitch or set either way u fucker up
    test
  9. Marcellus

Fam, royce from 6 Mile & Wyoming, he moved from there wen he was 10 but he still rep oak p too, h.p is still the d, and rock bottom always dropped classics, so how are they weak? nd wat u mean detroit niggas dont be drawlin, u the same cat saying "ham" and "bro bro" wtf is that, that aint no detroit slang. and just cause a nigga dont stunt dont mean he still aint a hustla, most of the OG's i know never stunt and run thru hundreds of thousnds every week. and detroit need to come back cuz these new niggas trash, what ever happened to Ill Uno?, tht nigga ran the music scene fam
    test
  10. biggwille

biggwille GEORGIA TITIAN 4 LYFE

test
  11. H20_DirtyGlove

If u aint nerver heard a nigga say ham or bro bro u aint from Detroit u from warren stop dicklicking Philly only reason I smelled your dicklicking is cause I fuck with Philly niggas all that bol and drawling shit is philly....

Nigga since u from Detroit what's getting a nigga together

Or what's butters.....

Whass a custy

Whass a boe

Fuck outta here..gfc just threw a party at bleu or some shit and the name of it whass go ham on em....

And I know it just aint westside slang cause hoes on outer drive and 94 say the shit....

But like I said guy whatever I aint about to go back and forth with u about a city I stay in and I'm in the hood every fucking day...unless u putting money in my pocket other than that keep it moving bol niggas need to stop drawling on u my nigga lol........
    test
  12. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

shoes ran the music scene..............that is indisputable........
    test
  13. willj80

willj80 New Member

word to your mother
    test
  14. Marcellus

i aint finna argue wit you on what i know my baby but i aint never heard no nigga say nothin bout no hams or turkeys, thats sound like some gucci man shit, fuck that lame ass shit, im from the west but now im on thee east fam fam, nigga givin me a detroit quiz n shit, lol. Dexter & A Street Holla back.
    test
  15. Marcellus

thats on 6 & Tele, my cuzzin uncle threw a party there last thursday.
    test
  16. H20_DirtyGlove

yea it sure is......u now officially know where a club is!yayyyyyyyyy!
    test
  17. H20_DirtyGlove

niggas cut off my illegal cable in my apartment I ain't in a good mood

Now I gotta get another crackhead to pop these wires somewhere
    test
  18. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN Guest

^^^hahahahahah..... that shit was funny as fuck
    test
  19. H20_DirtyGlove

I came home looking at fucking static.....I would get real cable or satiellite but u gotta understand I'm never home my lightbills be like 25 dollars at the most I just put 50 down and don't worry bout it for a few months....

So I'm bout to get my illegal cable fixed on back up
    test
  20. Marcellus

i got that shit too, did they cut it off from the power or the illegal cord? cuz if they did the power you cn cut that back on ya self cause it cost another $100 for a comcast cord. I just got my cable cut off because a telephone cord cought on fire in the alley and edison came out and just looked at it and left, so we waitin on them to fix it and leave so we can cut that shit back on, but u know how slow they ass is, its been 2 weeks already and we gotta electric cord still layin in the alley.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.