Detroit a lock to make the NBA Finals?

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by Bash, May 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MC propaganda

MC propaganda Well-Known Member

yeah, and if the pistons keep going for another mental collapse forcing them to win in a game 7, cavs and pistons series might be closer than some (including me) thought. If this turns out to be another record set against the pistons im going to punch my tv. bulls are doing but i know its not gonna happen though, i know it, we're too elite for that mess

show our true colors this second half, lets step it the fuck up [stunna]
    test
  2. MC propaganda

this is more like it, this is detroit basketball
    test
  3. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

lol funny how we was all cocky bout our teams then got humbled by a loss. Pistons bout to take the bulls out now tho and hopefully the cardiac cavs can do it tomorrow
    test
  4. MC propaganda

Thats what makes it fun fatal. Pistons played like beasts tonight, prince is the fuckin man, rip is the fuckin man, Rasheed is the man, im pissed at his tech, and im not sayin nothin about the refs controlling the outcome of this game, i dont like to complain about the refs in that fashion

but if theres ever a way to add up the fouls for both teams the series.

Youd probably see one call going for the pistons in comparison to the bulls 10 on us. Fucking Joke, not to mention the tech on rasheed, which i can see why it was given, but then luol deng does the same exact thing and even gets in the refs face after for a second time and has nothing said to him. Its all about rep's with the refs. Buck em. Thats what makes these wins all the greater in the world, they still didnt affect the outcome.

GOOD SHIT PISTONSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. detroitttttt basketball

Cavs or nets are next!

Did i mention what a beast prince was tonight? whoa

looks like my prediction was right on point with the pistons in 6. Might be right again tomorrow if the spurs win :p, hoping for the suns though, i do wanna see some sort of change
    test
  5. MC propaganda

ahahaha@ref saying the same thing i said about nothing happening to luol deng when he does the same shit, Hes hilarious. watch him get fined for telling the truth

Lookin good in the neighborhood
    test
  6. MC propaganda

gotta tip my hats to the bulls though, they're no slouch, in my eyes they were the second best team in the east this year, playing anyone else i think they would have got it, only my opinion. They surprised me by fighting back and still swept the defending champs. Even with ben being the enemy now, hes still a beast in my book.

WTF@pj brown, that was some mikki moore type shit, atleast he didnt score in the second half
    test
  7. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

if the cavs don't win the nets series head are gettin fired. Head coach and all that trust me....

The bulls were a tie imo wit the cavs for the 2nd best team in the east. They just shoot jumpers and if they miss em they lose. The cavs have z (even tho we don't use him enough).

Cavs vs pistons starting sunday hopefully

cavs in 6.

if cavs lose to nets i will never post anything bout em again on this board
    test
  8. G-Rob da great

G-Rob da great Fear moondog.

A "loss" is an understatement... the Bulls and Nets dominated both game 5's from tip off lol.

I'd still post here if the Nets beat us... missing the playoffs 2 years ago after I talked all that shit on here was more embarrassing. Actually, it would be about equal lol. But we're not going to lose to the Nets.
    test
  9. G-Rob da great

Watch Mikki Moore get a max deal from the Knicks thanks to us.
    test
  10. Cigma

Cigma Maxwell's Demon

If I were a Cav's fan, I would have been a little irked about Lebron Jame's post game comments.

I know his gf was carried off during the game, but he didn't seem angry or anything about the loss, or fired up to come in and win the next one.

He was very ho hum, and even tho it is just 'basketball' its his job and you want players to have a passion for the game.

If he doesn't take more shots and assert himself offensively in game 6, Nets are taking it.

For a while now Lebron's 'killer instinct' has been questioned, and games like this only add more fuel to his detractors. And post game comments like he made somewhat validate it.

And doesn't matter if Cavs or Nets advance, Detriot is making it to the finals. They're simply on a diffrent level then the rest of the eastern teams.
    test
  11. Old Soul

Old Soul Nipple Nibbler

Well, that was pathetic. That was basically Oscar Vs. Floyd and you guys beat us to the punch all night. Outstanding hustle. We were clueless out there and deserved to lose. I wonder if that was Gordon's last game as a Bull.
    test
  12. G-Rob da great

They didn't really bother me. Coming from a place where you see his post game comments after almost half the games in a season, that's pretty much the norm. He's very politically correct and never states anything that's bulletin board worthy.

What irks me the most is the Cavs offensive gameplan. "Okay LeBron just dribble around until you see a lane open up and if it doesn't then pass off to Hughes and Hughes you toss up a brick... mmmkay? 1-2-3-BREAK!"

Actually game 5 was quite winnable if Hughes hadn't went 3-17 from the field.

Mike Brown claims to have worked on our offense this year but it hasn't showed. It showed when Larry first took over at point guard... and it showed from that point up until the end of the Washington series-- but in this series it's back to the norm. 100% defense and 10% O.

LeBron needs to get more shots and get to the rim (especially against the undersized Nets... come on) but he's not the main source of the problem. The reason the Cavs lost game 5 so badly was a team effort on offense. You don't hold a team to 6 points in the final quarter and STILL lose by double digits.
    test
  13. MC propaganda

Since you're a cavs fan, ive always been wondering

Goodens a pretty decent player, but what is that asspatch on the back of his neck lmao, looks like he stole the hair from rasheeds bald spot and taped it on there, shave that shit all the way i say, atleast he can get rid of it i guess, rasheed cant do shit about that shine circle
    test
  14. G-Rob da great

Lmao I have no idea... He must have the same barber as Scot Pollard [funny] I know Pollard does the mohawk to draw cameras since he gets 0 minutes lmfao, but I don't know wtf that is on Gooden's head. Long as he keeps eating on the boards I don't care lol.
    test
  15. Cigma

Cigma Maxwell's Demon

Lebron's gotta snap and go insane for the Cavs to have a chance against Detriot.

I mean, he's gotta punish them, make Detriot fear him.

If he doesn't come out and make a statement in game one, I think Detriot takes this in 5.
    test
  16. G-Rob da great

Last year the Cavs were dominated in game 1 and 2-- so I'm not saying the Cavs ABSOLUTELY HAVE to get one of the first two in Detroit.

It still comes down to other players making shots and defense.

The Cavs aren't designed for LeBron to score 50 points. They're dominant and LeBron is dominant when the offense is flowing well and othe rplayers are making shots. I think his season high this year is 44 or 41.

The reason I like the Cavs this year compared to last year is the overall improvement defensively and a few select players knocking down shots coming into this series (except a game or two in the Nets series). LeBron isn't going to try to drop 50 on the Pistons and their defensive strategy is going to be similar to the Nets- clog the lane and force the ball out of his hands.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.