Detroit a lock to make the NBA Finals?

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by Bash, May 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. G-Rob da great

G-Rob da great Fear moondog.

lol it was the same calendar year but it was TWO DIFFERENT SEASONS nigga.
    test
  2. G-Rob da great

Double is a Suns fan.

I mean niggas is keepin it real, if you're my grandson then people are going to recognize that you're my grandson.
    test
  3. MC propaganda

MC propaganda Well-Known Member

Yeah double is a suns fan, cavs are going to be eliminated, and the suns are more than likely, going to be eliminated, hence what i said, they're in the same stage the cavs are. The suns series is the only one id give any possibility of going the other way though, they're playing way better than last year, and they're definately a much more worthy adversary than any butt ass cavs.

True.
    test
  4. MC propaganda

Yeah, thats exactly what i said.

thanks for repeating it for me.

fucking idiot, rofl.
    test
  5. MC propaganda

6 may be a stretch, but thats why i put 3-6, because before nash, nobody but you, the acne faced geek from arkon was watching the phoenix suns while real dudes were out getting pussy, story remains the same.

I mean, i was watching them back when jason kidd was running point, But jason is kidd isnt really all that different in Nash in alot of departments....even though Nash is obviously way superior in most by now. Other than, id rather watch a fucking clippers game.

I understand, this is why i try not to go to hard on you, my son
    test
  6. G-Rob da great

[funny] @ you modifying all my posts. You got nothin bruh. It's a wrap for you. Exit stage left. Next.
    test
  7. MC propaganda

:1_4_32:
    test
  8. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

Yea i meant it as mcdyess hasn't won it every year but yo dumb ass keep tryin to say i meant it the other way. Its a difference in me not knowing mcdyess wasn't on the the team and you not knowing that. The pistons is yo team thats like me sayin scott williams was on the cavs last year lmao. o yea we are gonna win it ya faggot
    test
  9. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

same hood ya dumb fuck boy. he the one who told me bout this board and go check my myspace to see what you wish you was. You sure do talk alot bout penis and cum wtf is up with that? lmao homo
    test
  10. MC propaganda

LMAO@GO CHECK MY MYSPACE.

ive heard it all now.

god, im laughing even harder at any part of ohio being referred to as a hood.

Wyoming is more of a hood than any part of ohio.

No wonder you two run together so tight, you two were butt fuckin each other when you came here.

How do you go from calling someone a homo to inviting them to check you out on myspace?

Little suspicious.
    test
  11. G-Rob da great

[funny]
    -
    test
  12. MC propaganda

you've changed your mind on that 6 times now, you're about as back and forth as your boyfriend.

awwww@them sharing internet sites together, you guys sit next to each other and hold hands while you're on here too?

Rofl.
    test
  13. MC propaganda

Sad but true.

Comparing ohio to detroit is like comparing brooklyn to north dakota.

Soft.
    test
  14. G-Rob da great

I just mean your posts crack me up. Pure comedic gold.
    test
  15. MC propaganda

test
  16. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

i said go see what you wish you was. i didn't say go look at my pictures and admire how pretty i am lmao. ya fucking idiot go talk about yo 2 favorite subjects cum and penis homo
    test
  17. MC propaganda

You wanted me to go and see what i wish i was? A big headed dork from arkon, ohio? :lol:

no thx, i dont check out other dudes pics, ill leave that shit to you and g robert homie
    test
  18. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

it's akron ohio fuck nigga. i am young,fly,handsome,black and straight you know ya wish you was too.

all the bs net beef aside tho the cavs coming for ya'll bitch ass pistons. o yea ohio state gonna whoop michigan ass again this year too even tho half our squad from last year gonna be playing on sundays ha ha. Cavs in 5 over nets we coming to whoop ya'll head.
    test
  19. MC propaganda

What did moore have again? 25 points lmao

yeah you guys are DEFINATELY coming for us, we're sweating bullets over here hahaha, you guys beat a nets team who couldnt possibly choke anymore than they did, and you talk about taking pistons to a game 7 last year, you better not look foward to that they way youve been barely beating this broken down aging nets team by 3 points and still almost lost, hilarious, how many shots did carter miss? free throws? charges? losing the ball? lmao....the way the nets played you shouldnt have won by anything less than 20. They played worse than the fuckin wizards and still had lebron hyping around whining like a little girl

I think even you know a hammering is going to take place, didnt you say it yourself as a matter of fact?

LOLOLOL, its pretty sad when you dont even believe it, you know you're gonna lose to the point you started talking about COLLEGE basketball lmao.

Im out man, you guys are butt sex. Speaking of butt sex, tell g rob to use protection with you this time, i heard HIV is a big thing in the homosexual community rofl, that is, if you're not g rob yourself, someone better check those ip's :p
    test
  20. MC propaganda

LOL, did you just call yourself handsome? who the fuck calls theirself handsome? This dudes got some sugar in his tank.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.