Detroit a lock to make the NBA Finals?

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by Bash, May 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bash

Bash New Member

I think so
    test
  2. wilmer deryou

wilmer deryou New Member

its gonna be spurs and pistons...

im so not watching that series
    test
  3. Bash

Bash New Member

lmao me neither. in a perfect world suns and cavs'd be playing in the finals
    test
  4. hendrixsrv

hendrixsrv Member

pistons > your favorite teams
    test
  5. wilmer deryou

wilmer deryou New Member

ya that would be a dope series

my perfect world

bulls vs cavs

suns vs golden state

but i cant ever get a perfect world lol
    test
  6. Who Kares

Who Kares not even your mother

Bulls will still win...

dont nobody want to see the boring ass pissedons in the finals...
    test
  7. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

^I do... they're a good team... fuck y'all haters.

Pistons and Spurs have been the two best teams of the last 3-4 years.
    test
  8. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

they ain't a lock. the bulls are a young team and didn't know how to handle the rust and got blasted by a experienced team. The cavs have to play like they are now and have lebron just pass to his open teammates and hope they make the shots. i love that nobody gives the cavs a shot.

best series would be cavs vs suns but i think cavs would get blasted
    test
  9. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

^No, I think the Cavs have a shot, but I don't think they will beat the Pistons... now against the Bulls? Yeah, they have a shot.
    test
  10. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

i think we can beat the pistons but we'd have a much better chance to beat the bulls. thats why i'm goin for the bulls cuz we would have homecourt over them. Either way tho as long as we get to the ecf its a step in the right directions. "You ain't gone get through detroit runnin in no pool"
    test
  11. G-Rob da great

G-Rob da great Fear moondog.

I think the Cavs are the best team in the eastern conference. I said it before on here, but even though we have the exact same record as last year, we come into the playoffs MUCH stronger than before. Larry Hughes is finding a rhythm and Sasha is a key part of our team compared to being a virtual nobody last season. Our defense is on the same level or better than every team remaining in the playoffs. I'd pick us against Detroit this season but obviously we matchup better with Chicago. Detroit isn't a lock to beat them either.

And I'm sticking with my pick of the Suns in the west as well.
    test
  12. wilmer deryou

wilmer deryou New Member

i juss hope its not detriot vs spurs

anybody but these boring basketball teams...sure there good..but its like watching paint dry
    test
  13. pantherdef

pantherdef New Member

Detroit is showing once again who the top dog in the east is.

They will be challenged by cle, but homecourt should count for something.

Hopefully the bulls are seeing what could be (det.) if they stick around for another 3-4 years.

No one wants to see Det. and SA AGAIN!!! Since I hate baseball I 'll go into a 4mo hibernation.
    test
  14. MC propaganda

MC propaganda Well-Known Member

anyone talking about the cavs giving pistons trouble are proving they dont know anything about basketball or still fantasizing about they're perfect worlds where balls hogs shoot 50 buckets and the rest of the team just runs up and down after them.

The bulls are 2 times better than the cavs and they're getting blasted.

The cavs suck. They only one the other day cause kidd went like 2-11 and carter was a dud, if those two wake up this series cavs wont even make it to the finals.
    test
  15. G-Rob da great

G-Rob da great Fear moondog.

lmao... the Cavs gave the Pistons "trouble" a year ago when they pushed them to 7 and were a rebound away from taking their season before Miami swamped them.

"Trouble" isn't the word this year, try "Elimination", if they even make it to the eastern finals.
    test
  16. hendrixsrv

hendrixsrv Member

lmmfao @ cavs eliminating the pistons

ur livin in yesteryear with a ben wallace who dint wanna play for us anymore and a rasheed who struggles when he talks too much......aint the case this year nukka, pistons are hungry again an rasheed is on a fuckin rampage, not to mention webber whos playin great with the pistons so far bein thrown at u for easy hoops down low on a weak ass drew gooden or ilblahskus............CATS are gonna get stomped....do i even need 2 mention rip, chauncy, prince, or mcdyess?...better hope leblahn averages a good 65 points
    test
  17. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

I like pissed-on fans...ya'll so quick to forget the cavs took ya'll to 7 and we ain't have larry hughes for 4 of the games due to the death of his brother. We not the same team from last year and neither is ya'll. Sasha pavlovic is our x-factor and e.snow gonna d up faggot ass chauncey. I'm glad ya'll giving us no shot tho thanks
    test
  18. hendrixsrv

hendrixsrv Member

as many times as you Semen cavaliers fans keep sayin that shit....... you aint done jack to prove it in the regular season...... didnt you guy wins one game cause chauncy or rip was hurt or some shit you cats are pushovers........ Lil girl sasha aint doin a damn thing and snow will get worked just as bad by chauncy as he has in the past....You gots a shot though, if chauncy, rip, and rasheed all get their ankles broken in some kind of freak accident, you got a great shot in that case......fucks keep hanging on to last year though....hopefully it will make yall feel better once you get schooled lmao
    test
  19. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

mydyess? lmao he average at best. We'll see who gonna win tho and i give a fuck that p.j brown can't guard rasheed. Ugh i can't wait till it now
    test
  20. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

semen cleveland eh it kinda rhyme. When we beat ya'll i think rip didn't play but i'm not to sure. thats the game lebron had 41-11-7 or somthin krazy. E.snow not gonna guard chauncey the whole game, my nigga larry hughes is but when larry get out in comes e.snow to d that nigga up. tayshaun can't stop lebron tho. i know rip can't guard sasha and vice versa. fuck the pissed-ons..... now that rhymes
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.