Dethstryque

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by -MV-, Mar 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -MV-

-MV- Banned

14 bars?
    test
  2. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

He usually doesnt do short battlez, but if u say atleast 20 he got u.
    test
  3. -MV-

-MV- Banned

i'l do 15...il battle you too
    test
  4. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

12 or 14? Set it up.
    test
  5. -MV-

-MV- Banned

5char
    test
  6. Brown Jesus

Brown Jesus Menso is for Dummies

I'll battle you!! 1 bar max
    test
  7. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

If it's only 14 bars how can he do 30 lines of filler?
    test
  8. -MV-

-MV- Banned

^ lmao
    test
  9. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

14 bars arent enough to separate the true lyricists with dope flows, multis, metaphors and all the other crucial categories of lyricism that the RWZ represents. i suggest goin 3 rounds of 120 bars with two rounds of flips, that way we can separate who has that true spiritual, miracle, lyrical firepower with enough dope concepts and dope multis, flows and metaphors to beat down their opponent. its like when im doing martial arts. i dont wanna go 14 minutes, i want 3 rounds of 120 minutes so that way i can show my opponent the lyrical firepower of my karate chops. i also suggest we do this in the onslaught, under RWZ rules with voting categories that include multis, flow, metaphors, etc. Only in depth RWZ votes, and only LP can vote. if you agree to all these ridiculous demands, its on. but beware, i dotn think you have the lyrical firepower, flow, multis, and metaphors to win a battle vs me. though i respect everyone, and everyone is good at something, and everyone has a good spirit in them, and god is good and karate is awesome, you dont have the lyrical firepower that i do. you arent a real lyricist and you cant keep up with my multis, metaphors, and flow. but, if you think you do, lets battle RWZ rules.
    test
  10. Insanevillian

Insanevillian STILL in CHARGE

wtf....

MV im giving you the benefit of a doubt,,, noooo showing to your insane tourney match....\\

go vote on all of the insane matches to get to the next round

and next week you better bring the fuckin heat
    test
  11. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

:funny:
    test
  12. S T F U

S T F U Just Do It

:winning:
    test
  13. Rap Antics

Rap Antics MOB

lol Tac u a fool
    test
  14. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

Tac's right, though.
    test
  15. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

I completely missed this whole thread until just now. I'll battle you MV 2 rounds 30 bars with flips. Jai-Z is right; I disdain short bar battles because it allows inferior lyricists to promote the illusion that they can hang with superior lyricism. It's like trying to have a 6 round world championship boxing match. World championship boxing matches by the major boxing organizations are 12 rounds for a reason--and that reason is that champions and challengers worthy to challenge have the skill and endurance to go 12 rounds, as all others cannot.

Real lyricists would consider 48 bars+ to be automatic. Hell wakk dudes like Souljah Boi drops 48 bars with almost all of his wakk songs. If you guys are better than him? You have no excuses to NOT drop 48 quality bars with ease.

TaC has already ducked me 3 times including refusing to battle me with RBL rules in one battle and RWZ in another, so...we already know he doesn't want any.
    test
  16. DethStryque

Okay. 30 lines of filler beat you 3 times, and the only "win" you got came when the mods switched up votes in a battle I was winning and you were losing.
    test
  17. DethStryque

No he's wrong. Again.
    test
  18. DethStryque

So MV...2 rounds, I'll even cut back to 24 bars, with flips. You in?
    test
  19. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

soulja boy's shit is wack, thats why 48 bars are nothing to him. your comparison doesnt work. but either way, Deth, it was a joke. learn to laugh at yourself, doggie.
    test
  20. DethStryque

I thought the joke was FUNNY mayne I got it as soon as you posted it. You did a good job of mocking my posting flava, and I lol'd soon as I read it. And yep, I already agreed that Souljah Boi is wakk...but writing 48 bars of QUALITY should be nothing for quality lyricists, mayne. If it IS harder? That directly reflects on the quality level of the writer and reenforces my point about 48 bars+ being for quality lyricists and 16 bars and below being for average lyricists...or lower than average.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.