Dethsrtyque...

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by Brown Jesus, Jun 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brown Jesus

Brown Jesus Menso is for Dummies

test
  2. Brown Jesus

test
  3. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

I just saw this.

I am not battling in RBL again. Already went there, already won titles, and I'm not going to go back; imo that league is incurably biased. I respect the choice of anyone who goes in there, so...good luck in that endeavor.

Hold up. Got a better idea.

I'll battle you in the RBL if you battle me in The Emcee Battle area first. See, I've already proven that I'll battle in the RBL. Guys like you haven't proven you'll battle and win any and every where. I have done so am doing so and will do it again.

Full 3 round battle with RWZ rules. You can set the due date. Since you have zero endurance and firepower? I'll kindly propose a middle ground so it's still geared toward you: 1st round? 24 bar limit. 2nd round? UNLIMITED...no need to match bar length. 3rd round? 16 bar limit. You have 2 rounds with very limited bar caps, and only one round that will prove if you have any lyrical power whatsoever.

Me? Everyone knows that I like unlimited bars; it's much harder to do. Only true lyricists have the power material creativity knowledge and willingness to go UNLIMITED automatically and every time. But I'll give you an advantage in 2 rounds by going limited bars.

So of course you'll decline cuz you lack the firepower skill knowledge creativity bars and anything else worthy of my time. That's okay man. Good luck with those limited rappers.
    test
  4. Brown Jesus

Won titles? Please, winning one of the lower weight divisions in Venom's league isn't winning titles.

How is RBL biased? I'd love to hear this tbh. I think that most votes in RBL are the honest opinion of the person who casted the vote. If everyone but your little rag tag squad of groupies thinks you suck... well... maybe you aren't as nice as you think you are. That isn't being biased, that's being real. If you can't handle it, your little entourage of ghey is waiting in the battle forum.

And who actually battles unlimited bars? wtf. really, though. Why won't you accept the fact that you are using a style that was discarded in RM's infancy. Your lines have no coherence; it's just random shit. You have no concept of a setup; there are no punchlines in your verses. All your verses consist of is lame similes that are weak as fuck. e.g.

How does the first line even make sense? lol @ breastesses.. this is lyricism? Knife a vet with dialect? wtf does that mean? Fly ya neck like ejected clips? Serious? Not knowing any other form of wordplay outside of a simile is lyricism? On top of that, your similes are nonsensical:

Your verses need Aderall tbh. Stay calling everyone that disagrees with you a "limited rapper."

lmao @ even your cock jockey saying that shit. I could take it bar for bar and show you how horrible and repetitive your shit is. I don't think it's necessary to go any further into that post lol.

Long story short, you suck; you lack creativity; you lack skill; you lack everything that would save you from your lame existence. I like to point and laugh at you, though, so hurry back.
    test
  5. DethStryque

#1. If you were all that you claimed you are and if there was ANYTHING TRUE about ANYTHING you just wrote? You'd say what I said:"Aight, I'll accept your terms cuz I'm confident that I'm better you. I'll battle you in the Emcee Battle Arena and you battle me in the RBL." And it'd be done. After all, your posted response has more lines in it than your raps do.

Your post properly translated means: "Deth you battled and won in a RBL that was biased against you,hated on you politically so you couldn't get the crown and most especially advance beyond TaC [ who was beefin with you and kept talking about the superiority of the RBL. We all know he most def didn't want you to go further than he did in your first ever RBL tourney cuz that would prove even to him that you're his superior so he made sure by using his Mod pull to sidetrack you. They already did that to you twice when you battled and kilt Jack even after Jack posted 3 days late for the MW Title battle. So if I have any chance at cheating--er, uh, BEATING Deth? I gotta battle Deth in the RBL. The RBL voters will rob Deth like the judges did Pacquiao when he fought Timothy Bradley."

The RBL is biased because they have no official voting system; they have a voting system, but it's not official so no voters can be held responsible for their ignorance [ and up the quality of THE RBL as it continues to exist, thus extending its lifespan ]. That RBL discourages new blood and favors one kind of rapper: the one-dimensional, inflexible, no-vocab havin, no fresh punchline throwin, recycled overused concept spittin, no bar havin, unlyrical, classically ignorant, overly defensive basic rhyme scheme writin so-called "rapper". That's why the votes--even many "honest" votes--are still ignorant and slanted. Add the clear politics and favoritism? Yeah...you guys are slitting your own throats.

You asked:"And who actually battles unlimited bars? wtf?..." Answer= real lyricists with real unlimited firepower. I do it easily. Jai does, Gen the God does. You aren't a real lyricist. You lack unlimited firepower. You won't understand. Here're clips of dope battlers known for long or unlimited rounds:

Best Of Hommy Hom Pt. 1 - YouTube

KOTD - Rap Battle - Dizaster vs DNA ( Co-Hosted by DRAKE ) - YouTube

DON'T FLOP - Rap Battle - Truth Vs Illmaculate - YouTube

WRC07 Illmaculate/The Saurus vs Quest Mcody/Marvwon - b1 - YouTube

You wrote:
    "Why won't you accept the fact that you are using a style that was discarded in RM's infancy. Your lines have no coherence; it's just random shit. You have no concept of a setup; there are no punchlines in your verses. All your verses consist of is lame similes that are weak as fuck. e.g.

Quote of DethStryque's bars vs Jai-Z the Rematch:
    Challenge accepted kid! Deth murders this Jai-Z baby with malice like
    my ballads are infectious SIDs
    My talents uh wreck ya shits n leave nothing of you left like the vestiges of ya breastesses
    Deth is the best this is...proof I'll knife a vet with dialect like I pecked ya pecs with shivs
    My scything text divide ya chest n fly ya neck like ejected clips!

Brown Jesus writes:
    "How does the first line even make sense? lol @ breastesses.. this is lyricism? Knife a vet with dialect? wtf does that mean? Fly ya neck like ejected clips? Serious? "
    I would have been happy to reply without the need to embarass you publically if you PM'd me; but now I have to embarass you publically.

How does the first line make sense? Jai challenged me to battle.So I told her IN THE BATTLE, LITERALLY WITH MY BATTLE BARS that I accepted her challenge. That's what: "Challenge accepted, kid!" means. You apparently lack the basic vocabulary to understand that simple point.

"Challenge accepted kid! Deth murders this Jai-Z baby with malice like
    my ballads are infectious SIDS
    My talents uh wreck ya shits n leave nothing of you left like the vestiges of ya breastesses"

^^^Step your vocab game up, son. These two bars are packed with punches, creativity, high level rhyme scheme, similes, humor [ that breastesses joint was funny ] etc. I accepted Jai's challenge, called her not just a kid but a baby, and my rhymes're so evil that my bars kill babies like my raps are infectious SIDS. SIDS=Sudden Infant Death Syndrome.

Yes..."knife a vet with dialect". That means my words are keen as knives and kill even skilled, experienced trained combatants [ "vets/veterans" ]. Basically, more fly lyricism that you lack the maturity in rap content and rhyme scheme to grasp.

Yes...I said:"... fly ya neck like ejected clips!" Do you know what "scything" means? Of course you don't. It means: "scythed, scyth·ing, scythes
    To cut with or as if with a scythe."

This is a scythe:

http://www.learnersdictionary.com/art/ld/scythe.gif

See? A scythe is the weapon most often asociated with The Reaper...and The Reaper=Death=Deth. Check my avatar. Multilayered punch and visual keyed to rhyme scheme vocab similes and knowledge that you lack the basic info to understand.

Have you seen someone get shot full on in the neck? I have. Horrible horrible sight. The head literally flies away. Thus "...fly ya neck like ejected clips."

You wrote:

Not knowing any other form of wordplay outside of a simile is lyricism? On top of that, your similes are nonsensical:

[ Quote of DethStryque's bar:
    You'll take naps that's permanent when I light you up like firmaments n bang ya brains like burner clips! ]

Your verses need Aderall tbh. Stay calling everyone that disagrees with you a "limited rapper."

I don't mind people disagreeing with me at all. But your critiques spring from IGNORANCE. You literally don't know better. That single bar that you tried to diss? You clearly don't know what it means. That's another triple syllable-double-single syllable with triple syllable inner-rhyme that kept my rhyme scheme.

"You'll take a nap that's permanent"=metaphor and double enntendre for death, which is wordplay, which you're too ignorant and unlyrical to catch

"when I light you up like firmaments" [ visual double wordplay+ simile...firmaments=stars in the cosmos=bright light, shooting gunfire=bright light ]

"and bang ya brains like burner clips" [ bang is double entendre for the sound of a unmuzzled gunshot and sex...as in "your brain's phucked", another instance of wordplay that you missed cuz it was too advanced for you ]

I said: "you'll die when I blow your brains out with bullets from my gun." All that time you were posting that my wordplay is limited to simile? All those bars you posted didn't have wordplay and stuff? All you did is prove you have zero lyricism and very little knowledge about quality rap. You missed that the bars you dissed were packed with metaphor, double entendre, wordplay, visuals, vocab, simile, rhyme scheme, sound manipulation, humor, knowledge and punchlines galore.
    test
  6. DethStryque

First? Jai ain't no cock jockey. Second...she served you in yall battle. And she'd serve you again in a rematch.

Uhhh...all those LIKES she quoted? They're connected to SIMILES. That means that you missed those punches too...just like you missed everything else.

And the real killer? I didn't even know you existed until you made it a point to chase my threads down and post. I know why you did it too: my battles have the most views in RM history. If you add the views of all my threads up? I have well over 40k views. So you're posting on my threads to get attention that you wouldn't have otherwise cuz we'd ignore untalented lyricless lames like you.
    test
  7. Brown Jesus

I got 2 sentences into #1 and stopped tbh...

"If you're everything you say you are blah blah blah..." you would sign into RBL and battle me.

:dunno:
    test
  8. Brown Jesus

test
  9. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

I'm way too talented to battle in the RBL.
    test
  10. DethStryque

I'll battle you in the RBL if you battle me in The Onslaught and Emcee Battle Arena with RWZ rules first. You refuse to battle with RWZ rules. Therefore, you're scared. And wakk.

Plus you know I'll scorch you. You tried to come at me once, and I smashed you so bad you've been runnin ever since. Here's proof:

http://board.rapmusic.com/cypher/1231526-attack-man-above-you-2.html#post1069577221

You have no chance and you know it. That's why you're trying to get me to battle in the RBL. Me battlin there will get more views for the RBL cuz I'm the most watched lyricist in the text section [ no ego just truth ], the RBL would get more participants, and you get to cheat me.

Hell nah.

Make it worth my while. Battle me here for 3 rounds RWZ rules. 48 bar cap [ I prefer unlimited but since your talent is superlimited? We'll go 48 bars; a simple basic song length for rappers. If Lil Souljah and Wocka Flocka or whatever their names are can do it? You got no excuse ]. After I atomically annihilate you? Then I'll battle you in the RBL, and get cheated.
    test
  11. Brown Jesus

You refuse to battle me with RBL rules, therefore you are scared and wack.

See I can play that game.

ps: tldr
    test
  12. DethStryque

This is the 3rd time in this thread that I agreed to battle you with RBL rules...if you battle me with RWZ rules FIRST. You already said you DON'T WANNA battle under RWZ rules. I have ALREADY WON in the RBL...and literally everywhere else that we can battle in text. Smashed you in the Cypher too. I got the proven track record of winning everywhere.

Not you, though.

So yeah, you're scared and wakk and I left the link PROVIN that I merked you. Now what?
    test
  13. DethStryque

Matta fact? I'll prove beyond a question I'll annihilate you EASY and make it where nobody has an advantage.

We'll go 3 rounds.

Round 1? RWZ style; 48 bar cap. RWZ Rules. Everything goes. Real lyricism innahouse.

Round 2? RSTL style, done with current RSTL topics. RSTL rules.

Round 3? RBL rules. Blind drop no flips. 24 bar cap. I'll take that untalented RBL BS and freak da hell out of it as only a superior lyricist like myself can do.

To make it fair? RWZ rules prevail in every round. The RWZ rules can and do incorporate and encapsulate any kind of rap joint, even RBL and Open Mic joints. The proof is that modified RWZ rules were used in the RBL for a minute there, and those rules produced the best lyricism that the RBL ever had. It's fallen off ever since.
    test
  14. Brown Jesus

You think the best in RBL happened when RWZ rules were in effect? Not only that, you think that RWZ rules were the causal factor? You're retarded and no longer warrant/deserve a response imo tbh stfu

You beat me in RBL and I'll consider your lame RWZ rules for 1 battle of normal length.
    test
  15. DethStryque

Translated:"I ain't got NO BARS that's why I don't want none of Deth in no part of nothin over 12 bars. Plus Deth beat the whole entire fuck outta me in the cypher so he already knows I'm no comp...and so does every1 else. The only way I can get some kinda self respect back and revive a wakk ass dying league [ the RBL ] at the same time is to swallow my pride and talk Deth--the text battler with the most views onsite--to the RBL where I already got mods and votes ready to get him cheated again. Ain't no damn way I'm uh battle him in a straight up head up fair battle; he already did the impossible by pulling a solo lyrical gang rape on me in the Cypher forum."

gtfoh sonn
    test
  16. Brown Jesus

lmao @ the cypher. If that's your victory... never mind... I'm tired of it tbh.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.