Deth, ur missing the point.

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by Jai-Z, Mar 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Let me blatant..

UR PREDICTABLE AS HELL!

I can take jst about every rhyme u got on here, and show the similaritiez of each verse or line. Ur not diverse at all.

All ur "punchlinez are fightng related". If I told u that u couldnt use ur handz, feet and weaponz n a verse.. u wouldnt know what to do or say. U hava problem wth thnkng outside the box.

U rarely diss ur opponent at all.

1: Example ofa good diss: Suck my dick whn ur momz done
    2: Example ofa Deth diss: I'll monkey flip then donkey kick u til u beg for mercy

Which 1 was more offensive to u? I dont know about u, but if a nigga said Ex:1 to me Im fuckng him up! Yamean? Ur style is jst violent talkng. U dont really insult any1.

The only time u show any form of wit is through visual punchez. U act like u cant create a joke through a punch. U cant b ths boring wth material buddy. U gota step out of ur element, to broaden ur mindset, to better ur element. If u dont, honestly, ur not as good as u thnk u are.

Whn it comez to my sig? Ura Spitter.
    test
  2. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Learn to MANIPULATE wrdz, instead of jst utilizing thm.
    test
  3. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

Just saw this post.You know? You could've PM'd me this thing and I would simply have disproven your contention privately.But you seem to have a penchant for unnecessary public airing of matters that could be more swiftly resolved privately,sooo...okay.Let's do this public style. I would like to hope and think this might be both enjoyable and educational.

I know exactly what you're talking about.I do alot of violent talking,on purpose.Yep;mea culpa.'Course,in the streets and on the mic "violent talking=FIGHTING WORDS" which in and of themselves are insults.And insults are disses.But I'll be more than happy to show you numerous examples of me using much more than just "violent talking". And insofar as boring? Well we disagree.Obviously.I find your punches to be imminently predictable and not very imaginative because they're not just simple they're easy to predict.They swiftly become tiresome because there's no real variation.You,however,have above average intellect.That's a major benefit for you.You are NOT,however,a power puncher.I can outpunch you right now.Literally.And if you doubt it? We can go 2 rounds of 24 bars with flips and I'll outpunch you.Without a single gun metaphor,either.And after I body you (again) I'll take on you and anybody you want as your tag team partner onsite and beat both of you.Solo.We can go 1 round RBL style and then 3 rounds my style with flips and full warfare no holds barred and I'll beat you there too.

Now as for your contentions:

Jai:"1: Example ofa good diss: Suck my dick whn ur momz done"

^^^That is NOT a good diss,and this is a perfect example of why we're on different sides of this argument. I'd never write something wakk as that.My worst bars are not only forever better than that example, I'll combine my bars with a host of other styles and kinds of punches and mesh the whole thing in an elevated rhyme scheme which amplifies the power and number of punches per bar.You're just so one-sided in your approach that you miss the punches that are obvious to anybody else who isn't so hell-bent on looking at punches as being one-dimensional like the example you gave.That example you gave is NOT a good diss,that mess is wakk played predictable garbage and done a gajillion times before.If you're gonna do something that's done before? Do it WELL.Gun metas have been done a gajillion times but all my gun metaphors are done very well.All of my "violent talk" is done very well.This punch you cited is hella weak and everything about it is just wakk.It's an example of what NOT to do.

Jai:"2: Example ofa Deth diss: I'll monkey flip then donkey kick u til u beg for mercy"

Actually no,that's NOT an example of a Deth diss.THIS is an example of a Deth diss:

"'You're a joke in verse! You can't outbeast my mouthpiece playa!
    When it's about beef? Spray ya! I'll close yo eyes like a devout priest's praya!!
    This nigga ain't just GOOGLIN me for this battle,this faggot's e-stalkin me
    He prolly set me up on Twitter if I joined him on E-Harmony"

And just to make it clear for those who miss what I'm sayin? I'm saying that I don't disagree that what Jai says ISN'T punching,I'm saying that her preference is NOT THE ONLY KIND OF PUNCHING there is...there are as many categories of punching styles as there are preferences and they're all legit.The more powerful lyricist,the greater lyricist,the superior writer does NOT separate rhyme scheme from punches like Jai does.The superior lyricist knows that the main purpose of rhyme scheme is to pleasingly creatively more consistently and euphonically rhyme punches while amping crowd control (even if it's a crowd of only one person and that person is us by ourselves). Knowledgeable lyricists don't limit themselves only to what Jai thinks punchlines are...knowledgeable lyricists know that the more knowledge you have? The more material you can use for punchlines.ANYTHING can be used as a punchline.Knowledeable lyricists knows that even big uppin themselves is a punchline; it's basically saying:"I'M BETTER THAN YOU" or "I'M SO GOOD I CAN DO _____ LIKE ____" or something like that.Now,my opinions are drawn from the greats who for the most part--many years before any of us our parents grandparents etc. were thought of--helped to fashion guidelines set in areas of poetry music and what would eventally become hiphop.Yes,LEGENDS who are INCREDIBLE rappers...THE BEST RAPPERS...my opinions reflect theirs.Same with poetry and musical lyrics.Cuz bottom line? Dope lyrics are dope lyrics.And nobody--least of all you,Jai,and anybody who agrees with you--can gainsay that.
    test
  4. DethStryque

I manipulate words so well that you miss what I'm doing.In fact,I use something called "sound manipulation" throughout my verse so powerfully that you have no idea what's going on and you decry it for something else.It's like explaining gravity to someone who insists that they can jump down from off of a roof due to their own muscle power alone.No; there is no such thing as "directions" at all if not for gravity.The only reason you can "jump down" is because gravity is one of the overarching universal realities that made a planet and a house and a ground and a "you" POSSIBLE so you can jump ANYWHERE,much less "down".My rhyme scheme is the gravity that manipulates words and sounds so well that they befuddle you.They'e too large for you at this time because your understanding is actually MISunderstanding.You decry my lack of word manipulation when in fact I'm manipulating words so well that you lack the knowledge and perspective to appreciate it.
    test
  5. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Now Deth.... u kno if some1 told u to suck their dick.. ud b ready to fight.... unless u were gay man and couldnt wait for some1 tell u to suck their dick. The fact that I implied that ur momz suckng my dick and that u should wait ur turn isa double diss. That shit u said? Was okay, but it wasnt ok. It was kinda lyrical, but lyrically offensive. Itz not jst me sayng it to u. A lot of ppl, evn TaC told u that u dont insult ur opponent enough. That u jst violently talk.
    test
  6. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

@ Jai-Z - The way you type drives me fucking crazy.

@ Deth - How much you type drives me fucking crazy.
    test
  7. IAmBenT

IAmBenT Eat a dick, faggot

Yo..

That shit Deth just said..

Is real knowledge for yall. I dont even know what the argument is about or anything, but

Vote- Deth

lol
    test
  8. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

theres really no point arguing with Deth. he knows it all.
    test
  9. DethStryque

Out here in LBC we hear people say "suck my dick" so much that even girls say it and nobody even bats an eye at it.It's like the gazillion times we'll hear Asians Whites or Latinos call their friends or themselves "ni44a". It's so common now that even if you dislike it? The reaction is mild because we are oversaturated by it.The last time somebody told me to suck their dick I asked them how a hetero male could possibly want another man to suck their dick and implied that they might not be so hetero (because I knew it would annoy him; there are too many gay men in LBC for me to genuinely care if someone is gay or not).

Yep.Tac agreed with you,but tat's not saying much cuz TaC would find something bad to say about The Lord God Himself and it STILL wouldn't be true.Lol.I agree that I "talk violence" though; I do it on purpose.Fighting words are insults,disses,in and of themselves.But that's not ALL I do.Lots of things that I do blow right by people who think that disses have to be joke-style insults ONLY.I throw jokes,but I do more than that. That's where we differ.You prefer to do only one thing; I prefer to do everything well.I'm the lyrical equivalent of a decathlete,you're a sprinter.Sprinters only sprint****cathletes do it all,and that's why the best decathlete in the world is ALSO looked upon as the best ATHLETE in the world,whereas the fastest sprinters MAY be looked upon as the fastest RUNNER in the world.Crucial difference between the two.The decathlete is better and even the sprinter knows it.
    test
  10. DethStryque

LOLOLOL makes TWO of us,brutha!!
    test
  11. Tacky Jones

why would i insult myself?

though i can find a lot of things you talk about the lord that are true. just like everything i've said about you. most of the times when you defend yourself i dont bother reading, because theres no reason for every response of yours to be 300+ words.
    test
  12. DethStryque

Why would you insult yourself? Cuz you're wakk.Lolol.Nah man but what you've said about me is only partly true.Do I talk violence? Yep.Do I do other punches? Yep.Are you at a point where you're lyrically skilled and mature enough to recognize it? Nope. Does that mean that I'm not doing what I said I'm doing? Nope I'm doing exactly what I said I'm doing.The proof is in the pudding.I battled your style,RBL style.You CANNOT battle my style.You lack the versatility AND the virtuosity...as long as you keep these narrow blinders on regarding what punchlines are.Punchlines are ANYTHING you can use to diss your opponent,make yourself look good,sieze control of the crowd,etc.The more varied your material? The better the lyricist.

Again...I offer proof: we can battle.We can even CYPHER.Me you and Jai. 3 rounds.The proof will be in the bars.Hell you and Jai can tag team battle me and I'm solo and we can put the proof down in the bars.I do everything you guys have no idea I'm doing PLUS I do the violent talk you say I do.I'm the decathlete.You're the sprinter.Both are good.The Decathlete is best.
    test
  13. Tacky Jones

listen up you bitchin punk its enough of the dissin stuff i'll trip ya up, stick ya up, walk away wit ya lunch and kick ya nuts

there, i can do your style too.

my point of coming in here wasnt to dispute your ability. i respect your lyrical ability, i jus dont think youre a very good battler.

my point coming in here was to say theres no point arguing with you, cuz you think you know everything.
    test
  14. DethStryque

No,Deth knows that he DOESN'T know so he goes about trying to find out.TaC DOESN'T know that TaC DOESN'T know...but T.a.C. acts as if he DOES know.And that's the problem in a nutshell.
    test
  15. Tacky Jones

test
  16. DethStryque

You can't do my style.That's NOT my style.My style would be something like:

"My pump dumps on ya corpse like shitting buzzards! I'm rippin this British maggot
    With vicious ballads n fists of malice that split his cabbage like cricket mallots!
    I'm wicked savage!Your scripts is average! You can't git me rappin or whip me scrappin!
    I'm Black from the U.S.!You're White from the U.K.! I'm Floyd Mayweather,you're Ricky Hatton!"

your bars are like:

"I run the forum like Egyptian government, watch nothin change
    Try to protest, you’ll better the forum by getting shot in the fuckin face
    Your lyrics are shit, must I fix your sig for your lame ass
    Cuz truth be told you’re more like Jay-Z, the way you make a Dame Dash"

Not dissin your skill,but a clear and honest bar-by-bar analysis makes the contrasts pretty stark.I can make people laugh and go OOOHHHH without resorting to what amounts to rhyming high school jokes...AND I can make better jokes if I want to.Which I've proven.But you can't do what I do because in order to do so? You have to become much more openminded than you currently are.You have skill TaC but you're skilled only in the little narrow sandbox that you confine yourself in.You will eventually run out of space in that corner of the sandbox you're in,and then you'll conclude that there's nothing left to explore.There is.The rest of the sandbox.The rest of the playground the sandbox is in.The rest of the city,county,state,country,world,solar system,etc. that contains the sandbox will not be explored by you because you think the sandbox is all there is and THAT'S IT.Wrong man.You'd know you were wrong if you opened your mind so you could learn about gravity as opposed to just jumping down from a roof.You'd know you were wrong if you opened your mind and learned that decathletes are better athletes than sprinters.You'd know you were wrong if you would open your mind and weren't so narrow mindedly confining yourself to what you think is right.I am openminded.I like challenges. I went and did the RBL thing.I stretched out of my comfort zone.You won't do it.Therefore,it's YOU who can't be told anything because you think you know it all,man.Not me.
    test
  17. DethStryque

hahaha
    test
  18. JASON ANTHONY

Thanks to you I now notice I made a typo.
    test
  19. Tacky Jones

when dont you?
    test
  20. JASON ANTHONY

All the time.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.