DETH TO THB_JR...STOP RUNNING AND FACE YOUR DETH

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by DethStryque, Apr 17, 2014.

1. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

I saw you listed my name with a line through it in your sig. Son, we never battled, and you ran away from Deth when I challenged you to battle.

So let's fix that. And this time? Don't punk out, yo.

2 rounds. Full warfare. RWZ rules so cheating d/r hating ignorant votes allowed.

Face your Deth.
    test
  2. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Hey those arent rwz rules
    test
  3. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Lol u still rap that's funny. Do u still suck? Still no audio? Warner brothers records requested for me to send them an ep reguarding lotus Kross bein signed to their label an revolutionizin music. So uh whatever have u been up to?
    test
  4. DethStryque

Yes, I still rap. Aren't you the fake fat wigga wannabe ganxta with street fairytales that I smashed in a 1 rounder...and then whined about how badly I destroyed you for multiple pages on the thread? Yes...that's you.

If what you said regarding Warner Brothers is true? Congratulations and good luck. Yes, I do audio and yes I'm still better than you at everything worthwhile. When you actually HAVE dropped something for Warner Brothers? Leave a link. Because there was nothing revolutionary about anything that you've done on RM...except for being the recipient of a cataclysmic catastrophic bareknuckle lyrical ass whoopin issued to you by me.

If you think you can hang? Battle me again. 2 rounds, this time. And I'll destroy you AGAIN.

Oh, you won't battle me because you already faced Deth and died? Thought so. You can make up some more fake stories about why you won't put your bars where your keyboard and posts are insofar as Deth is concerned, and prove me to be right. Again. Because bottom line? If you were better than me, you'd battle me right now. Anything else is a bytch move.

Which is exactly the kinds of moves you make, because that's exactly what you are.
    test
  5. DethStryque

For those who don't know exactly how I served this nonrappin dude named L.Kross...this is his verse in our battle:

This is my verse:

I had to put these verses up because guys like him will go back and erase their verses or rewrite them. Please click EXPAND on these posts above to see the full verses...each no longer than say 24 bars...and you can see for yourself why I smashed him so very easily.
    test
  6. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Lmao@go back an erase haha first of all I killed u ur not even close to good lol thnx for putting that up second why do u think I'd care enough to erase a verse even if urs was better, which it wasn't ha yes everybody expand his post cuz he actually believes he doesn't suck oh man that's rich homieo seriously I'm diein over here look at our bars lmao holy shit I'm cryin
    test
  7. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Hahahahahaha or battle darts pfff brittle crystal hah that's what the rec execs are lookin for
    test
  8. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

I wasn't gonna read our reply cuz its long but I got bored u wanna battle make it audio lol I'd love to not check out a link of our tracks Cruz I'm sure its even worse then ur text (somehow)
    test
  9. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

An of course the warner brothers shit is true the fuck everything I say is true I know its hard to believe I'm a thug since ur not but yeah that's the situation an yeah o got my shot comin an yeah I've done plenty on rm I'm a former rstl champ an been getting love on audios since before u were ever here what have u done? Wait who are u again? U misspelled deathstrike
    test
  10. DethStryque

so...that's no text battle? check. ducked out when you first made noise about an audio battle, I accepted, insisted that you record a video on the spot and do it acapella and you refused? check. And now you probably made up a Warner's deal that...if it is real and doesn't suck massively...simply shows that Warner has bad taste. Check.
    test
  11. ToyaBisch

ToyaBisch Public Relatons and Senior Label Rep

ONLY A FEW SLOTS LEFT!!!!
    ***CLICK LINK BELOW***
    BRICKSQUAD MIXTAPE!!!
    SUBMIT YOUR TRACKS NOW!

DONMEGA PRESENTS "GUCCIMANE1017 MIXTAPE BIRDS OF A FEATHER"....
    1slot for $50 or
    3 slots for $100

*BRICKSQUAD *
    Mixtape drops July 1st!
    -Artist if you want to be on this mixtape inbox me

***Submit tracks by June 22nd at the link below***

http://megamuzik1017.com/works/boss-get-bosses-around-vol-5/ 888-718-1017
    #PublicRelations #PR #marketing #LabelRep #Music #Industry #business #work #grind #hustle #mixtape #BrickSquad #studio #DonMega #Miami #datpiff #Mastering #GucciMane #datpiff #studioflo #beats #bars #mic #microphonedoctors #lyrics #lyricist #media #vocals #spin #turnup

Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk
    test
  12. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Lmao that is a lot of words to say that ur a girl pussy. I refused to make a accapella video that's weird why would I oh right no one does that. That's not how that's done. Get a beat. Write a diss. Record said diss an I will retaliate with ur total annihilation lol warner bros has bad taste u sure ur not a hateful faggot who admitted my tracks were decent from six years ago? Trust me u don't wanna hear em now big boy so continue to not record a battle for me or else. Pussy
    test
  13. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

An Gucci is garbage toya get off here wit that an get a real job
    test
  14. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

U insisted lol I insist that ur a faggot
    test
  15. ToyaBisch

Why would you say something like that?...i do have a real job...you better check my resume. This mixtape is not how i make money. I'm a single mother with 3 kids...i hustle hard for me and mjne's....This music industry is just a side hustle.

test
  16. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Gucci is the embodiment of why raps gonna be dead soon. Yo gotti jeezy joc Gucci wacka flacka rich quan just sack horrible say nothing clowns an when raps over an no one sells another album its gonna be their fault.
    test
  17. ToyaBisch

Ok....but why did u have to call me all those names???
    I work just like you and have kids....just like u.
    test
  18. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

I didn't call u any names fool I said stop push in Gucci around like he doesn't get enough attention he doesn't deserve. The next post was to death talk in bout he insisted I make a accapella video I insisted he's a faggot. If ur gonna be the race u gotta keep up
    test
  19. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

An u know what I will rap wit Gucci sign me up but while he's spittin that trap music bullshit I'm gonna spit some real deep soul searchin save the babies in the hood an keep em in school shit. One of us is gonna look rediculous
    test
  20. ToyaBisch

Ok babe ... i Respect you...that's exactly what i want to hear! LET'S GO!!!!

test