Deth stryques jai-z: The rematch concludes..

Discussion in 'Emcee Battle Area' started by DethStryque, Jan 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

...I keyed my verse against yall months ago but I did it from a cellie. Back to back. Turns out that the site must have eaten it or the cellie was overwhelmed by the amount of text I was slinging. I've been away training teaching studying and doing things in real life, but I felt certain that you two would still be onsite and when I had the time I'd see how the voters concluded our battle.

That's when I found out--today,just now--that the verses that I keyed a good minnit ago never posted. So I'll have to cram that stuff in with all the other things that I have to do in a week that's already overflowing with activities. I figure that I'll drop on Jai first and that will be Monday or Sunday night. JDM I will catch up to next saturday. I'll repost first me and Jai's verses sans filler on this thread and wait for votes, and repost me and JDM on a whole new thread in this Emcee Battle area [of course]. If JDM chooses not to drop his joint? That's cool too because it's been hella long since I've been onsite and even longer since I dropped on him but I will drop mine whether he chooses to drop his or not.

In my rematch battle with Jai? My verse should end the whole thing. She already has her bars up, all I have to do is drop my 3rd verse and we're done. That's why I chose to finish up with her. Plus there's no animosity between me and Jai-Z we just like dope bars so we're gonna rip each other's heads off purely for the respect we have for the power that the other wields and our love of quality rap bars.

In my battle with JDM? He still has a verse to drop after mine, and he may choose to exercise his option NOT to drop. Sallgood if he does.

BEWARE MORTALS. DETH IS AMONG YOU...
    test
  2. Menso

Menso Go Lakers!

:funny::cry::dead:
    test
  3. DethStryque

I'd hate to serve a fellow Laker fan, but on the other hand I'll merk you Menso if you step up becuz I like merking people who talk trash but lack the bars to back it up...

...yo Jai? Just got back from preproduction on my martial arts DVDs. My producer wound up extending our days. I'll have time to conclude this joint by keying up a response Thursday night/Friday morning. Then JDM is next. Peace.
    test
  4. SunnyPsyOp

SunnyPsyOp New Member

Goodluck. Jai-z been dead since facin' Smitty.
    test
  5. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Yea, real life kicked n and I ddnt hav time to do this anymore. Sorry for the no show smitt.

What up Deth bro?
    test
  6. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Nvr seen u use a alias before smitt. Itz funny bcz u still type the same. Even under ur alias u mention urself. Lol thatz funny.
    test
  7. smittyrhythm

smittyrhythm you love 2 hate me

Touche :funny: true story tho, real recognize real
    test
  8. Brown Jesus

Brown Jesus Menso is for Dummies

test
  9. DethStryque

What's poppin sistagurl?! Howz thangs? We still gotta close this out right quick. I got my joint ready to drop. Hmu and lemme know when you're ready for my drop, smoove?
    test
  10. Brown Jesus

Translation:

[​IMG]
    test
  11. bnasty510

bnasty510 Member

lmao@ this thread leave the girl talk in the LOBBY
    test
  12. Brown Jesus

Life hates you
    test
  13. DethStryque

Proof that you spend too much time on the PC and not enough time in real life...HAVING a "real life"...
    test
  14. patrown

patrown student for life

.... aaaand... ?

man i do need to get the fuck out of my house for once. i havent been to a show in .. like 5 years.. goddamn.
    test
  15. DethStryque

whaddup dawg. saw your rstl joint. ish was FUNNY. I could actually SMELL that joint you described.

Aight I keyed a verse using my cuzn's cellie, it didn't post so from now on I'm using only my PC and I'm droppin tomorrow roundabout 11am or sooner CALI time.

First I'm a merk JDM with a keystyle. Then I'm goin in on mah gurl JAI-Z...who is battlin TaC in the RBL. Go vote on that joint, yall.
    test
  16. K KiLL

K KiLL KiLLaH 203 Project

this is kinda disappointing deth waddup!!
    test
  17. DethStryque

Whaddup dawg! Been awhile. Yo...never fear. Just clearin time out my schedule to drop on Jai, it got madd bizzy with extra orders for my DVDs and other irl stuff hitting out of the blue so I had to get money first. Lol. Train up security forces and things. I already hit up Jai she knows I'm comin.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.