Deth Stryque

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by Resilient., Jul 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

16 Lines - 24 Lines
    Post It
    Educated voters only.
    test
  2. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

48 Bars [ I prefer unlimited bars, but...I'll ratchet down to a mere 48 bars for ya ]. 3 rounds. Max warfare, flips allowed. Educated voters=RWZ rules which makes it impossible for ANYONE to cheat.

48 bars separates the real lyricists from pretenders. We should go THREE rounds to kill any doubt about who's the better lyricist on the day that we battle. Hell, I'll even go 2 rounds battle verses and 1 round Topical verse [ topic agreed upon by us or selected by the moderator ].

The main moderator overseeing this battle imho should be Jason Anthony. He's nuetral knowledgeable and fair. Anybody on RM can cast a vote as long as their vote follows the RWZ Voter's Guideline which--like I said--makes it impossible to cheat. If it's impossible to cheat? Then we should let everyone vote if they use the RWZ Voter's Guideline [ plus it gives us a much larger pool of potential voters, too ].
    test
  3. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

My name keeps getting thrown around in these beefs.

I must be the grand fucking facilitator.
    test
  4. DethStryque

LOL. Whaddup GFF
    test
  5. Brown Jesus

Brown Jesus Menso is for Dummies

:homo:

On a serious note, why can't you ever accept a challenge as presented? Why do you always have to change the offer? He says 16-24, you come back with 48; is this your way of avoiding a battle with anyone decent?
    test
  6. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

No.
    I am not writing 3 rounds of bullshit.
    The challenge stands.
    16-24 Lines You fucking retard.

Nobody with talent wants to waste time writing THAT much.
    and you REALLY don't want to go RSTL style against me.
    .. and I REALLY don't want to write THAT much.

Challenge Stands.

1 Round
    16-24 Lines
    First to 5 Votes by intelligent voters.

Accept or reject the challenge.
    test
  7. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

He came back with 3 rounds of 48. That's like 144 Lines. Fuck that shit. I've made full tracks including choruses that weren't that many lines.
    test
  8. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

'n Just an FYI, anyone can write 48 lines. Your verses have more filler than a fucking twinkie factory. If you honed in on your only good lines.. well, lines that make sense - you'd have a solid 2 lines. You're almost to the 16
    test
  9. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

'n another FYI, Deth.
    You have until TONIGHT to accept the match. Then you have 24 hours to post the verse.
    I'm not waiting a week for you to "key" something up.

If you do not accept by tonight, you have officially ducked me. And don't say you weren't online, because you're on this site more than I am.

So again, accept by tonight, and post by Thursday 0800 hours. (I'll give you some extra time with Thursday morning, although it should be Wednesday night)
    test
  10. DethStryque

First? I challenged you awhile back when you kept talking trash. Same with Brown Jesus. 3 rounds, 48 bars, RWZ Voting Guidelines to prevent cheating and all of your slanted voters. Everybody held accountable, Jason Anthony moderating. Those were the terms. You and BJ have been yakkin all year, and I responded almost every time with this battle challenge. You guys continue to duck the challenge. I do give you some respect though Resilient because even though you ducked me like the old skool White boxing champs ducked the Black boxing champs and number 1 challengers back when boxing was more blatantly controlled by the Mafia? At least you came with some kind of battle challenge. It's a Romper Room battle challenge, with terms that allows cheating so the mentally handicapped puny bar lyricists can hope to compete with the uberbrilliant-supertalented Imhotep/Einstein/Amenhotep/Stephen Hawkings/Dr. Cornel West/W.E.B. DuBoi/Dr. Benjamin Carson/Anderson Silva/Jon Bones Jones lyricists...but you at least responded.

Lol the real point is the other way around. I have done plenty of battles of 16-24 and less bars. You guys have neeeeveeeer faced any legitimate lyricists for 48 bars over 2 or 3 rounds. You don't have the firepower, the skill, the punchlines. You're not talented enough; you're not lyrical enough. That's not an insult, because I'm sure that if you practiced you could get there. You're just not there now. And cuz you're not there now? You don't deserve to be in a real lyrical throwdown with real lyrical firepower.

And I'd SMASH you in a Flex-Topical throwdown, Resilient. You haven't got a change.

The thing you guys seem to miss is that it takes LESS SKILL AND TALENT to write that little. The real test is can you unleash flames for 48 bars and more...cuz that's what real lyricists do. They can rock a whole song SOLO. 16 bars is what you do when you're doing a GUEST SPOT. 24 bars is HALF A SOLO SONG. Jeezus Christ Souljah Boi and all them wakk dudes produce 16 tracks+ with 48 bars each. If they can produce and ALBUM solo, you have no excuse for not doing ONE BATTLE solo. That's 1/5 the verses that they produced for a whole ALBUM. Are you saying that you're 1/5 the writer that Souljah Boi and wakk dudes like him are? Maybe you are. And maybe you're right.

16-24 bars also allows people with inferior talent to create the illusion that they can hang with lyricists of superior talent, cuz they MIGHT be competitive for 1/3 to 1/2 of what a REAL battle takes.

You ever see a world boxing championship match that is scheduled for only 4 rounds? No? How about 6 rounds? No? Know why?

AMATUERS go for 4-6 rounds. CHAMPIONS gofor 12-15 rounds. That's why. Saying cowardly stuff like "I'm not going to write that much" REALLY means that you suck too much to maintain quality for ONE SINGLE SONG. This is my word right here: if any one of you wakk dudes EVER IN LIFE challenged me to a 24 bar battle? I wouldn't respond with a 8 bar or 16 bar challenge and talk smack like my challenge is somehow a proof of superior skill. You don't produce less, do less, and talk shit like you're doing more, proving more, and you're a champion. Champs fight championship rounds at championship calibre. That's what I do.

A true champion wouldn't even condescend to go a mere 4-6 rounds. That's a waste of his time, and beneath his notice. Far beneath his skill level. Not even a challenge. Cuz real boxing and martial arts champs know that what separates the champs from the also-rans are the "championship rounds"...rounds 8-12 nowadays or 12-15 in the old skool. Real lyricists know the same thing. You separate heads from bars 32-48 over 3+ rounds, or for REAL battlers like me?

YOU GO UNLIMITED OVER 3 ROUNDS. You keep firing until there's nothing left to shoot. I can write forever, hit hard forever, be infinitely creative and fight forever. You guys can't. That's what separates me from you.

That's why I'll battle in YOUR format but you have neither the talent skill nor will to battle in mine. I already battled in your format when I first got here. Here's just a little bit of what could really be comprehensive proof:

http://board.rapmusic.com/emcee-battle-area/1261116-smittyrhythm-vs-dethstryque-4.html

ttp://board.rapmusic.com/emcee-hookups/1255704-face-deth-2-rounds-16-bars-lines.html

http://board.rapmusic.com/rapmusic-...y-double-tap-match-mrjdm-v-s-dethstryque.html

I did it in the RBL with all those slanted voters. You guys have NEVER done what I've done, and you're too limited in skill scope and format to even try.

Hell, I'd even MIX FORMATS. We can go first round UNLIMITED, second round 16 bars, 3rd round 48 bars. That way nobody gets an edge, and it's a mix of every option offered so far. But you guys don't have the firepower to do THAT, either.

All that trash you're talking and then say 16-24 rounds? HAHAHAHA!! Dawg, that's like a amatuer HS poetry sophomore writing a sonnet to challenge THE ILIAD. HAHAHAHA!! That's like some pamphlet writer challenging the whole works of STEPHEN KING.
    test
  11. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

Lmfao @ all the metaphors you used in talking shit. They are actually better than half the liens you put down on the pad. Shut the fuck up with that unlimited lines bullshit.

Here's why I say 16-24.

16 Lines is the generic 1 verse. At least 16 lines, because anything less would be too short. People go 12 lines, that's terrible. Not enough space to create anything worth reading. However, you start writing 48, 96, 144 lines - People don't want to read all that shit.

Your battle with Jai Z will never get voted on honestly because there is just too much to read. No one on here wants to spend an hour voting on a match. And I guarantee that the ones who do vote, aren't reading the whole match. They will read the opening 4 - 6 lines, skip down to the middle and read a few lines, then go to the closing 2 lines. They'll vote, quoting those lines that they read saying "these were the best lines in your verse" aka 'I was too lazy to ready the whole thing.' You will not get honest votes.

I checked those links - Nothing special. You are decent at best. Your concepts are played, flipped cleverly, then trashed up with your lack of flow. I am superior in every aspect of writing.

Are you not accepting my challenge of 16-24 lines? Are you afraid that you won't be able to make your point in 24 lines? I can beat your 48 with my 24, no problem.

So how about this.

We do 1 round.
    Unlimited bars.
    Due Tomorrow
    This RWZ style voting does not work because people don't have to read a verse to vote on it. I say assign good voters. And Jason said he's down for it already. Jook said he'd vote, Master Peace will get in on it. All credible writers, voters, and people at this site.

1 Round
    Me vs You
    Unlimited Bars.

Accept? I'll post it when you do.
    test
  12. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

I think you copy and paste that whole "I'll battle you, 3 rounds of warfare 48 bars a piece RWZ style so there's no cheating" excerpt in every fucking thing you post.

SHUT-THE-FUCK-UP-WITH-IT-ALREADY
    You fucking retard.
    test
  13. JASON ANTHONY

From top to bottom this comment is almost as long as my cock.
    test
  14. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

I think you copy and paste that whole "I'll battle you, 3 rounds of warfare 48 bars a piece RWZ style so there's no cheating" excerpt in every fucking thing you post.

SHUT-THE-FUCK-UP-WITH-IT-ALREADY
    You fucking retard.
    test
  15. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

How far did you zoom out the screen to get it that small?
    test
  16. JASON ANTHONY

nigga my dick huge
    test
  17. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

That's good man, let's not get away from the topic.

Deth, your next post needs to be Yes or No.
    1 Round
    Unlimited Lines
    DUE TOMORROW 11:59 PM Est Time

Otherwise you ducked.
    test
  18. DethStryque

I'm ignoring your ignorant analysis of my battles...cuz if what you said were true? Then after you talked all that trash and I got tired of it and challenged you to a battle, you would've cleaned my clock right then. You rushed over to Chase Murda to battle him. But I'd Wrath of God destroy you in any kind of fair battle, so you don't want no parts of Deth...and we both know it.

If you're THAT confident that your 24 bars can beat my 48 bars? Then why don't you battle me 3 rounds with YOU dropping 24 bars and me dropping 48 bars? Matta fact...YOU can work with Brown Jesus and yall can double team me. We can go unlimited for 3 rounds, yall can combine to drop 48 or more bars. I'd still COMPLETELY DOMINATE YALL. EASY. Why won't yall do that? Or why won't you, Res, face me in a straight up your 24 bars vs my 48 bars battle? Answer: cuz I'll beat you no matter what the bar count. But since I want to make it clear to even the most hatin d/r voters onsite that I'll SLAUGHTER you no matter what you do...then 48+ bars is where it's at.

Cuz if not, my answer is...

NOPE. No dice. I see the trap in your option and it's easy to spot...because limiting the voting franchise and eliminating the only ACCOUNTABLE voting method is the first step to allowing cheating to happen. And I'm not stupid enough to NOT know that you don't already have your voting bloc of your cronies lined up. So you can have em vote for you, but they can't JUSTIFY their votes under a real Voting Guideline which holds voters accountable for every category of their vote...like the RWZ VOTING GUIDELINE does.

The 3 names you mentioned as voters are all more senior than me and I'm sure they're vets. I even asked Jason and J O O K to vote before too. However, EVERYONE needs to be held to accountability in their votes or else cheating can ALWAYS happen NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE. I'm not saying that any one of those three you mentioned WILL cheat, I'm saying that the RWZ voting guideline makes it ALMOST impossible for anything to happen no matter what. That's why I insist on the RWZ rules. It's like agreeing to random, better than Olympic drug testing. People who don't use drugs don't mind taking the testing. The only people who do mind drug testing are drug users. People who don't want FAIR, UNBIASED, KNOWLEDGEABLE, ACCOUNTABLE voting guidelines are the people who don't work to make sure that THERE'S NO WAY that shady stuff can happen in voting.

Your 1 round format also prevents flips...which is a major part of real battling. Again, no dice. Again, only weak rappers champion that approach.
    test
  19. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

Anyone can vote then, fine.

1 Round
    Unlimited
    Due Tomorrow 11:59 PM Est Time

This is the last time I'm challenging you.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.