Designer-babies!

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by menaz, Jan 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BeEgEe

BeEgEe El Warm Shot

"nowhere in the article".......being the key phrase
    test
  2. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

You know, I gotta say . . . I'm in favor of Eugenics if it does away with the likes of BG.
    test
  3. MC Bill Buckner

MC Bill Buckner New Member

people who do not speak english are not a race of people nor are they an ethnic group, they are possible customers.

you have basically said that its ok for one person to impose their religion on another in a disciminatory fashion.

new york cab operators are licensed by the city. the same city that enforces anti disciminatory laws.
    test
  4. BeEgEe

BeEgEe El Warm Shot

I never said it was OK.

They are discriminating against everyone who does not share their faith.

America has a way of dealing with the likes of them.
    NY more so the Minnesota
    test
  5. BeEgEe

BeEgEe El Warm Shot

German
    Blonde Hair
    Blue Eyes
    Intelligence
    Speed
    Strength

hahahhaa
    test
  6. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

I think you are taking my meaning out of context. I don't mean like Super genetic beings such as "SUPER HUMANS" being fused together (common are you serious?). I mean in the respect that only the Superior genes are being accepted. Only the smartest, best looking, best athletic, Whatever the catagory they only accept the best and reject everyone else. That seems like discrimination to me.
    test
  7. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

I honestly don't even know why I'm replying to your stupidity. You no nothing about Islam. Yet you are trying to speak on it. How ridiculous.

You can't comprehend for shit. My first statement was me not liking the fact Islamist are using their Sharia law to undermind our Laws.
    You did not comprehend this, it went RIGHT OVER YOUR HEAD.

Make it real simple for you, ISLAMIST CAN BE ANYONE. I think you played the race scenario to bamboolze, either that our you just don't know what you're talking about but wanted to act as if you did for sake of a stupid argument. You're stupidity is back firing.

You lack history. The Byzantine empire was turned into a dhimmie state by the sword of muhammad. What do you think that letter to bush was about? Please don't tell me You think it was a peaceful gesture? That would be naive and Wrong of you, Infact Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's letter was as mohammad's letter to Byzantine Empire, The meaning behind it is to offer the unbelieving nation a chance to Join Islam, If that nation refuses, then by force and the will of allah you will be attacked for your ignorance against allah and his prophet (or in this case Mahmoud Ahmadinejad).

Stupid, stupid, stupid, backward beegee. When well you learn.

Syed Mumtaz Ali who in 1962 swore on a Koran instead of a bible when he began to practice law in Canada, and is now an advocate of Sharia law for Canada, also speaks about teaching "tolerance" to Canadians. He seems to feel that Canadians are terribly intolerant -- and you might ask, "intolerant?" how so? Well, according to Syed Mumtaz Ali, Canadians who refuse to permit adulteress women to be stoned to death for their "crime" illustrate intolerance. Indeed, he characterizes Canadians' reluctance for penalties by stoning to death -- as in keeping with the Koran's injunctions (typically it's stoning adulterous women, who've actually been raped, seeing how it's rather difficult to get 4 witnesses to said rape event, unless, of course, it's a gang rape, then it isn't a "crime" (I suspose) as a prime example of Canadian "intolerance." Thus he states on his webpage (with many more insightful commentaries of a Medieval nature, such as how he wishes to eventually alter Canada's constitution - so as to have it more in adherence to Muslim/Pakistani laws).

When Islamist try to Pose their religious law on you, YES.
    America does not follow sharia law. Canada does not
    follow sharia law.

you basically just admited to contradicting yourself. LOL!
    Saying one thing, Then following it up with a escape route. LOL!
    That bullshit retroic. Matter of fact what you said was just stupid.

"These cab drivers aren't discriminating aganist a race"

^ dumbest statement ever made, And the fun part is you don't know why it is dumb.

My poor poor lost little bee gee. Still Speaking on something he knows nothing about. Yes I do have a point. It's not about race, never was. It's about a religion being intolarant. Especially when these cab divers are Liseneced by the city and they are not following the discremnation laws as Public servants to the people. YOU ARE THE BIGGEST NINNYHAMMER I'VE EVER MET. KILLYOURSELF!

Do you only have the ability to speak on what you know nothing about?
    Do you only have the ability to not understand I was never talking about race?

If you knew what I was talking about, You would know Muslims follow
    the Sharia law in the Qu'ran, mohammad tells them not to drink liqure.
    They are trying to Impose their religious law on our law.
    They do this by discremnating against passagers carring liqure.
    The fact they choose to become public servants to service the community by transporting others knowing full well bottles of liqure will be the cargo some passangers carry has islamic agenda written all over it.

Not effect us? You're in denial. Europe and America are already being subjected to it.Once the Muslim populations grows, they will take over as the majority.Once they take over the Majority they will do as mohammad did and change the laws and change the ways of every nation to fit the RIGHT PATH (the Islamic path). Right now in America it is being done insidiously. And I'll be Goddam, If Islamist didn't Murder and surpress people for the danish cartoons. Yes, freedom of speech is becoming a Islamist right only.

You're a SLEEP! Please stop hitting the snooze button, Hitler wouldn't have even been as big a threat if people only would have listened to the wise Church hill eariler.

I was never on a high horse. I'm not the one who came in here talking about Islamist aren't discrimating against races. You're the moron who came in here half stoned probably to make that nonsense assertion. Everything you try is a assertion to deviate from the truth. Your agenda back fired on you.
    test
  8. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

Yes
    Yes
    Yes
    No
    No
    No

3 up 3 down
    test
  9. teq the decider

teq the decider sexual predator

Fuck you. "Rights" dont exist to serve as a malleable legal framework for individuals to impose their prejudices on others. You cant simultaneously decalre something open to destruction and then suddenly endow it with all kinds of "rights" the moment someone acts in a manner which you object to.
    test
  10. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

I chuckled.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.